Trump Removed from Maine Primary Ballot

She has zero enforcement ability regarding the 14th, Simp. Section 5 of the 14th clearly gives that power only to Congress.

:oops8:
Tell that to the SOS of Maine not me. Argue with her.

I think she's okay with the Supreme Court shotting this down. It'll be interesting to hear their justifications for their ruling. That's what this is for. If you want to defend insurrection, let it be on record.

Plus I know you think these things help Trump but they don't. We need to keep reminding voters how corrupt he is/was. Besides the 4 crimes, he's in civil court every day for multiple laws broken. All hoaxes huh?

Nope. Mitch wouldn't convict Trump for insurrection after Nancy impeached him for a second time. He said he would have but Trump wasn't technically president anymore. Remember it was Jan 6 after the Nov election. Mitch said we'd have to charge him for the crime. He couldn't or wouldn't convict him, even though he agreed Trump was responsible, just because he wasn't POTUS anymore. Clever.

So we are charging him for all his crimes.

Weird. None of those contain charges, or convictions for, crimes against democracy.

Try again, vermin.

Tell that to the SOS of Maine not me. Argue with her.

I think she's okay with the Supreme Court shotting this down. It'll be interesting to hear their justifications for their ruling. That's what this is for. If you want to defend insurrection, let it be on record.

Plus I know you think these things help Trump but they don't. We need to keep reminding voters how corrupt he is/was. Besides the 4 crimes, he's in civil court every day for multiple laws broken. All hoaxes huh?

Nope. Mitch wouldn't convict Trump for insurrection after Nancy impeached him for a second time. He said he would have but Trump wasn't technically president anymore. Remember it was Jan 6 after the Nov election. Mitch said we'd have to charge him for the crime. He couldn't or wouldn't convict him, even though he agreed Trump was responsible, just because he wasn't POTUS anymore. Clever.

So we are charging him for all his crimes.
I don't speak to that hack, Simp.

All I can do on this board is try to educate you ignorant Bidenista Culstists.

You're welcom.

I don't speak to that hack, Simp.

All I can do on this board is try to educate you ignorant Bidenista Culstists.

You're welcom.

You have MAGA nuts in your party who are elected officials who do crazy shit that's wacko. I think a couple of our Democrats can take Trump off the ballot. It's symbolic anyways. He aint winning Colorado or Maine.

You have MAGA nuts in your party who are elected officials who do crazy shit that's wacko. I think a couple of our Democrats can take Trump off the ballot. It's symbolic anyways. He aint winning Colorado or Maine.
Glad you admit it is nothing more than political hackery that has no basis in law.

Weird. None of those contain charges, or convictions for, crimes against democracy.

Try again, vermin.
Gheez!
You are DENSE!
READ these charges.....and then try to tell me (again) "b-but I can't find any charges."
Of course the convictions will come later this year.
Trump knows this....which is why his legal team has been flailing desperately trying to get these cases dismissed and when that fails, to delay, delay, delay.

2 felony counts (including one conspiracy count) of obstructing an official proceeding under 18 U.S.C. § 1512
|
1 felony count of conspiracy to defraud the United States under 18 U.S.C. § 371
|
1 felony count of conspiracy against rights under 18 U.S.C. § 241
1 count of violating the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act
|
3 counts of solicitation of violation of oath by public officer
|
1 count of conspiracy to commit impersonating a public officer
|
2 counts of conspiracy to commit forgery in the first degree
|
2 counts of false statements and writings
|
2 counts of conspiracy to commit false statements and writings
|
1 count of filing false documents
|
1 count of conspiracy to commit filing false documents
32 felony counts of willful retention of national defense information in violation of the Espionage Act
|
6 felony counts of obstruction-related crimes under 18 U.S.C. § 1512 and 18 U.S.C. § 1519
|
2 felony counts of false statements under 18 U.S.C. § 1001
34 felony counts of New York Penal Law § 175.10: Falsifying business records in the first degree

Gheez!
You are DENSE!
READ these charges.....and then try to tell me (again) "b-but I can't find any charges."
Of course the convictions will come later this year.
Trump knows this....which is why his legal team has been flailing desperately trying to get these cases dismissed and when that fails, to delay, delay, delay.

2 felony counts (including one conspiracy count) of obstructing an official proceeding under 18 U.S.C. § 1512
|
1 felony count of conspiracy to defraud the United States under 18 U.S.C. § 371
|
1 felony count of conspiracy against rights under 18 U.S.C. § 241
1 count of violating the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act
|
3 counts of solicitation of violation of oath by public officer
|
1 count of conspiracy to commit impersonating a public officer
|
2 counts of conspiracy to commit forgery in the first degree
|
2 counts of false statements and writings
|
2 counts of conspiracy to commit false statements and writings
|
1 count of filing false documents
|
1 count of conspiracy to commit filing false documents
32 felony counts of willful retention of national defense information in violation of the Espionage Act
|
6 felony counts of obstruction-related crimes under 18 U.S.C. § 1512 and 18 U.S.C. § 1519
|
2 felony counts of false statements under 18 U.S.C. § 1001
34 felony counts of New York Penal Law § 175.10: Falsifying business records in the first degree
Ok, so you admit you are a liar. He isn't guilty of any crime against Democracy.

Glad we cleared that up.

Ok, so you admit you are a liar. He isn't guilty of any crime against Democracy.

Glad we cleared that up.
I admitted no such thing.
After looking at the charges that have been filed against him and the evidence that has been presented to justify those charges I have logically concluded that when these cases go to trial he is most likely going to be found guilty on most if not all counts.
Unless he has a good defense, which doesn't appear to be the case.

I admitted no such thing.
After looking at the charges that have been filed against him and the evidence that has been presented to justify those charges I have logically concluded that when these cases go to trial he is most likely going to be found guilty on most if not all counts.
Unless he has a good defense, which doesn't appear to be the case.
Um, you claimed he is already guilty. I don't know what shithole country you live in, sounds like KKKanada, but despite what Dimwingers think, in America you are still innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Um, you claimed he is already guilty. I don't know what shithole country you live in, sounds like KKKanada, but despite what Dimwingers think, in America you are still innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
He is guilty
Pretty funny though watching you MAGAt Trumptard's evolving defenses and explanations for your orange cat turd king though.
You've come a long ways from the "go ahead....name me ONE crime that Trump has been accused of" days, to "name me one crime that he's been convicted of!"
He's guilty.
LOCK HIM UP!!!!

Last edited:
Oh it's based in law. We're doing it by the book.

Don't forget you didn't even admit it was a riot. Before the videos came out. You said it was a peaceful protest. Any rioters were ANTIFA.

You lying traitor.
Cite the law.

Link us up to him being found guilty in a court of law for "crimes against democracy", Simp.

That is your claim.

He should have been convicted by the Senate after he was impeached for it but Mitch said he was no longer president. If Mitch would have convicted Trump of this would you have accepted that?

Mitch McConnell backed down from voting to convict Trump of inciting an insurrection because he 'didn't get to be leader by voting with 5 people in the conference,' book says. McConnell was ready to vote to convict Trump of inciting the Capitol riot, a forthcoming book says.

"If this isn't impeachable, I don't know what is," he told two longtime advisors over a Chick-fil-A lunch in Kentucky on January 10, 2021, the book says.

McConnell also believed, it adds, that a conviction vote for Trump would be bipartisan and that it may even be enough to bar Trump from holding public office again.

McConnell ultimately voted against convicting Trump on February 13, 2021, despite blaming him for the attack.

"There is no question that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of that day," McConnell said on the Senate floor that day. "The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president.

In that same speech, McConnell repeated the very same argument put forward by his Republican colleagues — that a former president cannot and should not face conviction from the Senate.

"If President Trump were still in office, I would have carefully considered whether the House managers proved their specific charge," he said. "But in this case, that question is moot. Because former President Trump is constitutionally not eligible for conviction."

Even Mitch agrees with us.

Forum List

Back