Trump Rioter Caught On Video Sobbing 'They Called Me A Terrorist' After Being Put On 'No-Fly' List

And of course none of this board's leftists denounced this:

"Demonstrations that often turn violent have gripped Oregon’s biggest city for more than two months following the police killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

Participants have repeatedly broken into the offices of a police union headquarters building and last month clashed for weeks with federal agents dispatched to protect a US courthouse targeted by protesters.

Portland officers declared a riot late on Tuesday outside the county building after demonstrators in a crowd of about 200 started fires in dumpsters, used rocks to smash first-floor windows and tossed burning material inside that started the fire that set off fire alarms and the building’s sprinkler system, police said in a statement early on Wednesday."

Portland police declare riot after protesters try to burn building | Portland | The Guardian

The capitol isn't in Portland, and congress was not meeting in Portland. You don't really get the difference between problems in Portland, and the president instigating a riot to force congress to break the law?
Oh wait a moment---its ok when violent leftist thugs attacking innocent businesses and people but don't dare anyone go after our corrupt pols?

This is interesting.

Apparently one of the rioters is on the no fly list. The government considers him a terrorist after rioting in the capitol on Wednesday.

I can't say I blame the government. They are terrorists and shouldn't be able to get on an airplane.

So let's see if I have this straight.

"They want to ruin your life" by kicking you off a plane after all you did was storm a government building and break in with nooses and Molotov cocktails?

What are they smokin'?

I don't know. They don't seem to live in the same reality the rest of live in.

We've known that for a very long time.

Then maybe it's time for a fucking divorce for irreconcilable differences. Then we can wall you asshole off and every one will be happy.

Kewl. By the power vested in me I hereby pronounce you divorced from reality. Go in pieces.

"Demonstrations that often turn violent have gripped Oregon’s biggest city for more than two months following the police killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

Participants have repeatedly broken into the offices of a police union headquarters building and last month clashed for weeks with federal agents dispatched to protect a US courthouse targeted by protesters.

Portland officers declared a riot late on Tuesday outside the county building after demonstrators in a crowd of about 200 started fires in dumpsters, used rocks to smash first-floor windows and tossed burning material inside that started the fire that set off fire alarms and the building’s sprinkler system, police said in a statement early on Wednesday."

Portland police declare riot after protesters try to burn building | Portland | The Guardian

The capitol isn't in Portland, and congress was not meeting in Portland. You don't really get the difference between problems in Portland, and the president instigating a riot to force congress to break the law?
Oh wait a moment---its ok when violent leftist thugs attacking innocent businesses and people but don't dare anyone go after our corrupt pols?

Sure is a lot of Tu Quoque disease going around today. Why is that? Ashamed?

No they don't.

They think that Portland excuses what they did on Wednesday.

It doesn't of course but that's what these crazy people think.

Portland was only a small part of the insurrection you faggot commies supported all summer. Disrupting congress for 4 hours doesn't even come close.

This is interesting.

Apparently one of the rioters is on the no fly list. The government considers him a terrorist after rioting in the capitol on Wednesday.

I can't say I blame the government. They are terrorists and shouldn't be able to get on an airplane.

"They want to ruin your life" by kicking you off a plane after all you did was storm a government building and break in with nooses and Molotov cocktails?

What are they smokin'?

Then maybe it's time for a fucking divorce for irreconcilable differences. Then we can wall you asshole off and every one will be happy.

Kewl. By the power vested in me I hereby pronounce you divorced from reality. Go in pieces.

You got no power bitch.

This is interesting.

What are they smokin'?

You got no power bitch.

So you don't WANT to be divorced from Reality, hm?

Are the voices telling you that?

This is interesting.

That would be great if that could be the penalty for rioting. Just another reason to not do it.

If you're going to fly to DC and riot...you'll be taking Greyhound home.
Or the buses that have bars on the windows. They will be taking them to their new home.

This is interesting.

Antifa goon. No pity, no mercy.

Also no evidence.
Facial recognition, Pogy.

That's good, you recognize my face when I don't even show one. I recognize yours too. It's all shadowy.
He looks kinda gray to me. That sick kinda gray... looks half way dead.

And no one here on the left ever denounced what went on night after night in Portland, but let's have one single out of control mob of Trump supporters and the holier than thou leftists here, act like it's the first fucking riot they've seen!

Wonder how many are now on the no-fly list?

Rioters Set Fire to Federal Courthouse in Portland

"Rioters in Portland set fire to a federal courthouse Wednesday night as nightly violence continues to rock the city and local officials call for federal law enforcement agents deployed by the Trump administration to leave.

More than 1,000 protesters congregated near the Justice Center and Federal Courthouse downtown and threw incendiary devices over the fence around the federal courthouse, which resulted in a large fire. Protests and rioting in Portland have been nearly constant since the May 25 death of George Floyd that sparked national outrage and demonstrations across the country.

Some protests have been peaceful, but demonstrators who remain on the streets after dark have engaged in property destruction, throwing rocks at police, marking buildings with graffiti, and earlier this month briefly set another courthouse on fire."

Rioters Set Fire to Federal Courthouse in Portland (yahoo.com)
Those rioting POS were just playing around. Right?

This is interesting.

Antifa goons don't cry.

This is interesting.

What are they smokin'?

You got no power bitch.

So you don't WANT to be divorced from Reality, hm?

Are the voices telling you that?

Divorces are intended to keep people from killing each other, but you commies don't seem to mind killing if you can use it for political gain, and you just seem to ignore it when you can't. What's that say about your reality?

This is interesting.

That would be great if that could be the penalty for rioting. Just another reason to not do it.

Or the buses that have bars on the windows. They will be taking them to their new home.
I believe that they actually can't take public buses either....

This is interesting.

Wow, I would love to see you commies heads explode if Trump issues full pardons to all involved. If nazi palousey tries impeachment again, I wouldn't put it past him. What fun that would be. LMAO

Sure is a lot of Tu Quoque disease going around today. Why is that? Ashamed?
Pointing out you guys are huge hypocrits and think this should make me fell ashamed? No baby---------

Its to show that the leftist are liars and manipulators with no moral backbone--------congress got attacked finally in part because the leftist have been teaching us all how to attack to change politics all year long--------

so now the american people are going to start dishing back what you guys have been dishing out all year.

I warned before that this moment would come---and unlike the ignorant self serving brown shirt leftists------those on the right are more intelligent, more patient, better shots, better educated and quicker to learn once they decide that they have no choice but to fight back and often willing to sacrifice for others. They dont' need group approval either---I think we are about to see the rise of rebellious small groups of ex military guerillas with a populous that supports in spirit and more-------and think they have already realized that removing pawns Biden and his ho will do nothing (much to the disappointment of the globalists crooks trying to seize our nation who installed them expecting them not to survive 4 years as a distraction )............they I think will be targeting others who are easier targets and will matter more to the leftist communist globalists. I'm glad I live no where near pelosi or FB....or bloomberg or others....

This is interesting.

I guess he'll have to get himself a piece of the dog and Go Greyhound!:auiqs.jpg:
All the other dumbasses that think they are safe from facial recognition will get plastic surgery except for that iris recognition biometrics. Doing traitorous acts just increases the chance of being recognized besides their big fn mouths.

This is interesting.

Antifa goons don't cry.
Thats a lie...

This is interesting.

Those facts never register with this troll.

This is interesting.

Wow, I would love to see you commies heads explode if Trump issues full pardons to all involved. If nazi palousey tries impeachment again, I wouldn't put it past him. What fun that would be. LMAO

So glad your State is getting populated with smarter more responsible people. It must scare the crap out of you.
Watching the world pass you by must be horrific.

Forum List

Back