trump said he is coming back to face his accuser in the NY Slander/rape case

Trump is married to his wife and he paid for sex with another woman.

REBUBLICAN FAMILY VALUES:confused:

Trump has a LONG list of legal cases.

And you can't prove that his wife and him didn't agree that he could go out and get a little bit in order to keep from doing it while she was pregnant, otherwise just as long as he didn't fall in love with a ussie instead of staying devoted and in love with her. So he may have chosen Stormy in order to keep with his wife's wishes, otherwise for him not to fall in love (just get it and go).

Makes a complete rational sense to me, otherwise IFFFFF that is what took place.

Hey it's their private business regardless, but y'all can't stand it, so you got to go there in hopes to destroy the man in order to do things that are way more dangerous and ridiculous than just having an open relationship that is none of your damned business, otherwise when it comes to a person's private life outside of their title and job performance.

No the Trump's aren't perfect, but against the backdrop of America right now, I'd say that they are SAINT'S after doing the math.

The Traitor will never testify. His latest and least greatest shyster Taco Penis, has said that the Orange Combover would not.

IF Taco Penis is dumb enough to allow Pooty's Butt Boy to take the stand, it would rapidly devolve into the patented Traitor word salad and lies.

The real reason for the Traitor beating feet back home are the people who protesting him where ever he goes. The Five Deferment Draft Dodging Coward is NOT liked in Ireland and Scotland. He is NOT getting the cheering throngs of people he needs to feed off of.

Mango Mussolini is running away, he is tucking tail and running away.

You are just a sad, hate-driven, legtist indoctrinated snowflake...BLESS YOUR HEART.

:itsok:

No need.
Trust me.
He has admitted that he thinks sexual assault is a perfectly acceptable thing for men in his position to do.
"Normal" in other words.
Those words in his recorded deposition certainly don't help his case much.
Trust you? I think not! :nono:

You are just a sad, hate-driven, legtist indoctrinated snowflake...BLESS YOUR HEART.

:itsok:

Fuck Off Traitor lover.

What the fuck is a "legtist"?

I have never hid the fact the fact I hate Pooty's Buttboy.

In fact I am outright, downright proud I have that Orange Mother Fucker.

He will never "Confront" E. Jean Carroll, mainly because he ain't the balls to do it.

The Scots don't like him either. He wasn't welcome.
Only Sturgeon disliked him, you know, the Scottish Lefty that resigned but had nothing to do with embezzling £600,000 of SNP money. Just like your Lefties, Sturgeon is a thief, a liar, and scum.

I live in Scotland, Trump is welcome anytime, just keep retarded dementia Biden away, he's a casualty and embarrassment.

Only Sturgeon disliked him, you know, the Scottish Lefty that resigned but had nothing to do with embezzling £600,000 of SNP money. Just like your Lefties, Sturgeon is a thief, a liar, and scum.

I live in Scotland, Trump is welcome anytime, just keep retarded dementia Biden away, he's a casualty and embarrassment.

Really? I heard the Scots call Trump a weapons grade plum.

Your location says England, not Scotland. Are you lying?

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Your location says England, not Scotland. Are you lying?
No, born in England, have a house rented out in England, company registered office in England, live in Southern Scotland at the girlfriends. Between the two addresses, 32 miles.

Forum List

Back