Trump Saves The Dreamers Today And They Hate Him For It

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
I thought I'd force the idiot lieberals to face the facts since they're too stupid to understand what's going on.

Nine states were going to file challenges today to Obamakov's DACA executive order if Trump didn't take action.

It is 99% certain DACA would have been shot down in Federal Court.

That would make it illegal on day one after the decision for Dreamers to be in this country.

Trump saves them from this inevitable decision and forces Congress to help them out.

Now they hate him for saving them.

Libtardedness is a mental disorder which there is no known cure.

Last edited:
No more band aids, no more EO's on immigration issues. It's time for the house and the senate to reform the entire immigration system so it works for all of us not just themselves.

No more band aids, no more EO's on immigration issues. It's time for the house and the senate to reform the entire immigration system so it works for all of us not just themselves.
Yeah well, that's not going to happen, Don will never stop shitting his pants long enough.

If I were a dreamer, I would contact the embassies of UK and Canada. I would explain that I am educated, bi-lingual, and am impassioned to work for the common good. I am being abandoned by my country. Can I love and work and pay taxes in yours.

21369588_10154689331001571_300031061961246284_n.jpg

The fact that Mary Anne MacLeod was both an immigrant and later a naturalized citizen is not controversial. There is ample documentation (discussed above, and in myriad other passenger manifests) that she entered and left the United States with the required visas multiple times throughout the 1930s with no documented problems. Her 10 March 1942 naturalization certificate, issued by New York’s Eastern District Court, is included below (behind paywall):

Paperwork at link.

FACT CHECK: Was Donald Trump’s Mother an Illegal Immigrant?

I thought I'd force the idiot lieberals to face the facts since they're too stupid to understand what's going on.

Nine states were going to file challenges today to Obamakov's DACA executive order if Trump didn't take action.

That would make it illegal on day one after the decision for Dreamers to be in this country.

Trump saves them from this inevitable decision and forces Congress to help them out.

the orange sociopath did NOT save the dreamers, trumptardo

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

let Licky be his usual stupid shit self

I truly do not understand why any Dreamer with a lick of sense didn't run out and apply for citizenship once they were given the reprieve of DACA.

:laugh: didn't you mean to say that you truly do not care to understand..??

On June 15, 2012, President Obama created a new policy calling for deferred action for certain undocumented young people who came to the U.S. as children. Applications under the program which is called Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (“DACA”) began on August 15, 2012.

We put together the following FAQ to help answer questions about what this all means, who is eligible, and what eligible youth can do next.

What does “deferred action” mean?
Deferred action is a discretionary, limited immigration benefit by DHS. It can be granted to individuals who are in removal proceedings, who have final orders of removal, or who have never been in removal proceedings. Individuals who have deferred action status can apply for employment authorization and are in the U.S. under color of law. However, there is no direct path from deferred action to lawful permanent residence or to citizenship. And, it can be revoked at any time.

Who is eligible for DACA relief?
Individuals who meet the following criteria can apply for deferred action for childhood arrivals:

• are under 31 years of age as of June 15, 2012;
  • came to the U.S. while under the age of 16;
  • have continuously resided in the U.S. from June 15, 2007 to the present. (For purposes of calculating this five year period, brief and innocent absences from the United States for humanitarian reasons will not be included);
  • entered the U.S. without inspection or fell out of lawful visa status before June 15, 2012;
  • were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making the request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
  • are currently in school, have graduated from high school, have obtained a GED, or have been honorably discharged from the Coast Guard or armed forces;
  • have not been convicted of a felony offense, a significant misdemeanor, or more than three misdemeanors of any kind; and
  • do not pose a threat to national security or public safety.
Applicants have to provide documentary evidence of the above criteria. In addition, every applicant must complete and pass a biographic and biometric background check.

DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) - Immigration Equality

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

let Licky be his usual stupid shit self

it's too much fun to call trumptardo what he is

I truly do not understand why any Dreamer with a lick of sense didn't run out and apply for citizenship once they were given the reprieve of DACA.

:laugh: didn't you mean to say that you truly do not care to understand..??

On June 15, 2012, President Obama created a new policy calling for deferred action for certain undocumented young people who came to the U.S. as children. Applications under the program which is called Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (“DACA”) began on August 15, 2012.

We put together the following FAQ to help answer questions about what this all means, who is eligible, and what eligible youth can do next.

What does “deferred action” mean?
Deferred action is a discretionary, limited immigration benefit by DHS. It can be granted to individuals who are in removal proceedings, who have final orders of removal, or who have never been in removal proceedings. Individuals who have deferred action status can apply for employment authorization and are in the U.S. under color of law. However, there is no direct path from deferred action to lawful permanent residence or to citizenship. And, it can be revoked at any time.

Who is eligible for DACA relief?
Individuals who meet the following criteria can apply for deferred action for childhood arrivals:

• are under 31 years of age as of June 15, 2012;
  • came to the U.S. while under the age of 16;
  • have continuously resided in the U.S. from June 15, 2007 to the present. (For purposes of calculating this five year period, brief and innocent absences from the United States for humanitarian reasons will not be included);
  • entered the U.S. without inspection or fell out of lawful visa status before June 15, 2012;
  • were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making the request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
  • are currently in school, have graduated from high school, have obtained a GED, or have been honorably discharged from the Coast Guard or armed forces;
  • have not been convicted of a felony offense, a significant misdemeanor, or more than three misdemeanors of any kind; and
  • do not pose a threat to national security or public safety.
Applicants have to provide documentary evidence of the above criteria. In addition, every applicant must complete and pass a biographic and biometric background check.

DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) - Immigration Equality

that was people eligible for DACA. they have no path to citizenship.

she's a moron

Forum List

Back