Trump says he is likely to support ending federal ban on marijuana

wow - this could be a game changer

Sessions, AKA "The Elf" has to be PISSED

Trump says a lot of things, I'll believe it when I see it.

If he does follow through on it (a big IF) then props to him.

Word . He can act in a second . Just tell the Dept of Justice to F off.
:rolleyes:

From the OP's article:
"President Trump said he likely will support a congressional effort to end the federal ban on marijuana, a major step that would reshape the pot industry and end the threat of a Justice Department crackdown."

He's saying that he'll support doing it the RIGHT WAY via duly enacted legislation not using the half-assed, only good until some future President decides otherwise, prosecutorial discretion method that his predecessor used.

But he’s ok with unilaterally screwing with immigration / INS according to his whims ?

What the fuck does Daffy Don's immigration policies have to do with his statement regarding lifting the federal ban on marijuana and the fact that you apparently don't understand what "congressional effort" means?

It's uncanny how you partisan lemmings invariably change the subject to a completely non-sequitur topic every time your own ignorance paints you into a corner.:rolleyes:

wow - this could be a game changer

Sessions, AKA "The Elf" has to be PISSED

From the OP's article:
"President Trump said he likely will support a congressional effort to end the federal ban on marijuana, a major step that would reshape the pot industry and end the threat of a Justice Department crackdown."

He's saying that he'll support doing it the RIGHT WAY via duly enacted legislation not using the half-assed, only good until some future President decides otherwise, prosecutorial discretion method that his predecessor used.

But he’s ok with unilaterally screwing with immigration / INS according to his whims ?

What the fuck does Daffy Don's immigration policies have to do with his statement regarding lifting the federal ban on marijuana and the fact that you apparently don't understand what "congressional effort" means?

It's uncanny how you partisan lemmings invariably change the subject to a completely non-sequitur topic every time your own ignorance paints you into a corner.:rolleyes:

Do try to follow along .

Donald ON HIS OWN changed immigration policy as he can as the head of the executive branch . He can also do the same wh weed. Instead he’s punting to congress as a total dodge .

From the OP's article:

Do try to follow along .

Donald ON HIS OWN changed immigration policy as he can as the head of the executive branch . He can also do the same wh weed. Instead he’s punting to congress as a total dodge .

Again WTF does that have to do with his statement regarding supporting the lifting of the marijuana ban via congressional action and the fact that you don't understand what CONGRESSIONAL EFFORT means?

Just because I corrected your ignorance on this particular topic isn't an assertion on my part that President Twitter doesn't abuse Executive Power, ya brainless partisan drone.

looks like this needs to happen quickly to calm nerves in the FBI & DOJ

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back