Trump says Hillary started the Birther Movement. Not True!

The state issues a certified copy which is used to obtain passports. Remember, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

The State of Hawaii holds the original vital documents. Remember, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

And since Obama was born in Hawaii....all your embassy babble is gloriously irrelevant.

Like I said, certified copy, although the same as far as proof of US citizenship and legality of it, is not exactly the same as the one you are first issued as a child, which is your original. Especially when it comes to this issue.

'Like I said' being the operative phrase. You 'saying' something is meaningless, as you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Prove that Obama holds an original birth certificate. You can't. You're done.

While I have the Director of the State of Hawaii that confirm that Hawaii holds Obama's original vital documents. Obliterating your claims yet again.

Try again birther.

A certified copy although the same legally, can look differently and contain different information than the original. Have you seen an original from like 40 or 50 years ago, and compare it to what they issue today? Not the same.

You clearly didn't quite understand the verb I was using. I said 'Prove that Obama holds an original birth certificate'.

Which you apparently took as 'babble about Obama's original birth certificate'. You've made the claim that Obama holds his original birth certificate. I dispute the claim. Hawaii has affirmed that THEY hold Obama's original birth certificate.

Both disproving your claim and demonstrating that you have no idea what you're talking about.
Hawaii is only laying cover for that boy in the White House and his 100% forged long form birth certificate that has never existed in paper form.

Says you. Citing yourself. Zullo, the corrupt, bribe taking sack of lying shit that he is......doesn't say this. Sheriff Joe doesn't say this.

You do. And you vs. the Registrar of the State of Hawaii has the same winner ever time. Not you.

Like I said, certified copy, although the same as far as proof of US citizenship and legality of it, is not exactly the same as the one you are first issued as a child, which is your original. Especially when it comes to this issue.

'Like I said' being the operative phrase. You 'saying' something is meaningless, as you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

While I have the Director of the State of Hawaii that confirm that Hawaii holds Obama's original vital documents. Obliterating your claims yet again.

Try again birther.

A certified copy although the same legally, can look differently and contain different information than the original. Have you seen an original from like 40 or 50 years ago, and compare it to what they issue today? Not the same.

You clearly didn't quite understand the verb I was using. I said 'Prove that Obama holds an original birth certificate'.

Which you apparently took as 'babble about Obama's original birth certificate'. You've made the claim that Obama holds his original birth certificate. I dispute the claim. Hawaii has affirmed that THEY hold Obama's original birth certificate.

Both disproving your claim and demonstrating that you have no idea what you're talking about.
Hawaii is only laying cover for that boy in the White House and his 100% forged long form birth certificate that has never existed in paper form.

Says you. Citing yourself. Zullo, the corrupt, bribe taking sack of lying shit that he is......doesn't say this. Sheriff Joe doesn't say this.

You do. And you vs. the Registrar of the State of Hawaii has the same winner ever time. Not you.
Wrong. Zullo and Arpaio are American patriots. Exposing Obama's fraudulent birth certificate and the corrupt Hawaii Dept of Health was one of America's finest hour.

Try again birther.

Wrong. Zullo and Arpaio are American patriots. Exposing Obama's fraudulent birth certificate and the corrupt Hawaii Dept of Health was one of America's finest hour.

Zullo, by his own admission, is a lying sack of shit. He took bribes from birthers and lied about it for years. Signed a book deal with a birther before his 'investigation'.

No credible investigator would ever do either. The man's a whore, using the gullibility of useful idiots to pad his own wallet.

As for Sheriff Joe....show us the official report. The one from the Maricopa County Sheriff's office. You've been promising us that its 'about' to be released for what? 3 years? 4?

What police report is delayed by 4 years? Joe had better hurry up. He's not winning reelection.

Oh, and remember: Neither Zullo nor Joey have made any allegations against the Department of Health of Hawaii. That's just you citing you. And you're nobody, Stephen.

Zullo, by his own admission, is a lying sack of shit. He took bribes from birthers and lied about it for years. Signed a book deal with a birther before his 'investigation'.

No credible investigator would ever do either. The man's a whore, using the gullibility of useful idiots to pad his own wallet.

As for Sheriff Joe....show us the official report. The one from the Maricopa County Sheriff's office. You've been promising us that its 'about' to be released for what? 3 years? 4?

What police report is delayed by 4 years? Joe had better hurry up. He's not winning reelection.

Oh, and remember: Neither Zullo nor Joey have made any allegations against the Department of Health of Hawaii. That's just you citing you. And you're nobody, Stephen.
Actually it is you that is the nobody. You support a criminal
usurper in the oval office. Zullo is the quintessential American patriot. How dare you slander and ridicule him.

I'm not the one quoting myself as source. You are. You're making accusations against the State of Hawaii. Citing only yourself. Not sack of shit Zullo. Not Joey.

Just you. And you aren't nearly enough.

I'm not the one quoting myself as source. You are. You're making accusations against the State of Hawaii. Citing only yourself. Not sack of shit Zullo. Not Joey.

The Maricopa County Sheriffs Office and it's CCP are far more reputable than the Hawaii Dept of Health.

The Maricopa County Sheriffs Office and it's CCP are far more reputable than the Hawaii Dept of Health.

Then show us the Maricopa County Sheriff's Department's offiical report on the matter contradicting the Department of Health of Hawaii.

Its only been 4 years of pathetic excuses for why there is no such report. While in the same time the State of Hawaii has affirmed Obama's birth in Hawaii 3 times, twice in court. And once for the Secretary of State of Arizona that affirmed that Hawaii proved Obama was born in Hawaii.

You know, Arizona....the State where Maricopa County sits.

And Joey won't so much as put his name to a piece of paper. So much for 'reputability'.

The state issues a certified copy which is used to obtain passports. Remember, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

The State of Hawaii holds the original vital documents. Remember, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

And since Obama was born in Hawaii....all your embassy babble is gloriously irrelevant.

Try again birther.

Stevie is just another racist Birther- only a true racist (who incidentally is a big Trump supporter) would call a 50 year old African American man "boy"

Stevie- Birther- Racist-Anti-semite- Homophobe-Trump Supporter.

None of those is a coincidence.

Try again birther.

Stevie is just another racist Birther- only a true racist (who incidentally is a big Trump supporter) would call a 50 year old African American man "boy"

Stevie- Birther- Racist-Anti-semite- Homophobe-Trump Supporter.

None of those is a coincidence.

His first pick for president was David Duke. Literally.

Really?

The State of Hawaii has officially published its position on the birth certificate of Barack Obama.
Maricopa County Sheriff's Office hasn't published squat- perhaps it is too busy defending itself from all of the various lawsuits that Maricopa County has to keep paying out for violations of people's rights- what is it $50 million dollars now?

Try again birther.

Zullo is a corrupt piece of shit.

He wouldn't know what patriotism is if George Washington explained it to him.

. Zullo is the quintessential American patriot..

Since when does selling used cars make someone an American patriot?

Really?

The State of Hawaii has officially published its position on the birth certificate of Barack Obama.
Maricopa County Sheriff's Office hasn't published squat- perhaps it is too busy defending itself from all of the various lawsuits that Maricopa County has to keep paying out for violations of people's rights- what is it $50 million dollars now?

Did that include thug Joey sicking a pack of private investigators onto the WIFE of the judge that was adjudicating his civil rights violations?

I know several people in law enforcement who were in the car business before. Is it a crime to have a prior job in another line of work?

Zullo hasn't ever been found guilty of corruption or anything else. You fail again!

I know several people in law enforcement who were in the car business before. Is it a crime to have a prior job in another line of work?

If Zullo were an actual cop, the book deal and the under the table bribes most certainly would have been a crime. Its only Zullo's irrelevance to an actual Maricopa County investigation that renders him merely a lying sack of corrupt shit rather than a felon.

Zullo hasn't ever been found guilty of corruption or anything else. You fail again!

You don't have to be convicted of a crime to a corrupt, lying sack of shit. Just ask the news team that nailed Zullo the wall and forced him to admit his lies:

After two years of denying he personally profited from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office investigation into the validity of President Barack Obama's birth certificate, the head of the sheriff's Cold Case Posse admitted to CBS 5 Investigates that he accepted a large monetary gift from one of the sources in the investigation.

Read more: Birther posse chief: I accepted $10,000 from source

Zullo sounded so adamant when he was denying their claims. Look at the accusations he makes against the reporters who are investigating him:

"My answer to this question is emphatically No! These accusations that you claim you have heard are absolutely unfounded, slanderous and completely fabricated. They are designed to cast me and this organization in a disparaging light. I am appalled at this accusation!"

My, my. Poor Zullo. He's 'appauled'. Until a day later when they nail his ass to the wall with his web of lies and corruption:

One day later, after faced with evidence provided by CBS 5 Investigates, Zullo sent another email.

"In 2012 a FedEx envelope arrives unexpectedly at my door, just out of nowhere. When I opened it there is a check for $10,000 made out to me personally from Bill," wrote Zullo. He was referring to Bill Wolf, who was a major researcher in the birther movement.

Oops. Not so 'appauled' anymore, is he. More a lying sack of corrupt shit.

And this is your primary source. A corrupt liar who lies about his sources, while being paid by them.

You don't have to be convicted of a crime to a corrupt, lying sack of shit. Just ask the news team that nailed Zullo the wall and forced him to admit his lies:

After two years of denying he personally profited from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office investigation into the validity of President Barack Obama's birth certificate, the head of the sheriff's Cold Case Posse admitted to CBS 5 Investigates that he accepted a large monetary gift from one of the sources in the investigation.

Zullo sounded so adamant when he was denying their claims. Look at the accusations he makes against the reporters who are investigating him:

"My answer to this question is emphatically No! These accusations that you claim you have heard are absolutely unfounded, slanderous and completely fabricated. They are designed to cast me and this organization in a disparaging light. I am appalled at this accusation!"

My, my. Poor Zullo. He's 'appauled'. Until a day later when they nail his ass to the wall with his web of lies and corruption:

One day later, after faced with evidence provided by CBS 5 Investigates, Zullo sent another email.

"In 2012 a FedEx envelope arrives unexpectedly at my door, just out of nowhere. When I opened it there is a check for $10,000 made out to me personally from Bill," wrote Zullo. He was referring to Bill Wolf, who was a major researcher in the birther movement.

And this is your primary source. A corrupt liar who lies about his sources, while being paid by them.
He's innocent. He's an American patriot who exposed Obama's fraudulent documents in one of America's finest hours.

He's innocent. He's an American patriot who exposed Obama's fraudulent documents in one of America's finest hours.

Innocent?

How many 'investigators' sign a book deal with someone who already is publishing Birther articles- before starting his 'investigation'.

He is as innocent as Enron was.

Barack Obama hasn't been found guilty of anything- except to you of course- to you he is guilty of being a black man in the White House

But unlike Mike Zullo- the former used car saleman, Barack Obama was actually elected President of the United States- and has an actual paying job, rather than playing cops and robbers in Maricopa County.

Forum List

Back