Trump says Hillary started the Birther Movement. Not True!

Says you. Citing yourself. Zullo, the corrupt, bribe taking sack of lying shit that he is......doesn't say this. Sheriff Joe doesn't say this.

You do. And you vs. the Registrar of the State of Hawaii has the same winner ever time. Not you.
Wrong. Zullo and Arpaio are American patriots. Exposing Obama's fraudulent birth certificate and the corrupt Hawaii Dept of Health was one of America's finest hour.

Zullo, by his own admission, is a lying sack of shit. He took bribes from birthers and lied about it for years. Signed a book deal with a birther before his 'investigation'.

No credible investigator would ever do either. The man's a whore, using the gullibility of useful idiots to pad his own wallet.

As for Sheriff Joe....show us the official report. The one from the Maricopa County Sheriff's office. You've been promising us that its 'about' to be released for what? 3 years? 4?

What police report is delayed by 4 years? Joe had better hurry up. He's not winning reelection.

Oh, and remember: Neither Zullo nor Joey have made any allegations against the Department of Health of Hawaii. That's just you citing you. And you're nobody, Stephen.
. Zullo is the quintessential American patriot..

Since when does selling used cars make someone an American patriot?
I know several people in law enforcement who were in the car business before. Is it a crime to have a prior job in another line of work?

Since when does Mike Zullo have a job?

Other than his under the counter payoffs- where does his money come from?

Wrong. Zullo and Arpaio are American patriots. Exposing Obama's fraudulent birth certificate and the corrupt Hawaii Dept of Health was one of America's finest hour.

Zullo is a corrupt piece of shit.

He wouldn't know what patriotism is if George Washington explained it to him.
Zullo hasn't ever been found guilty of corruption or anything else. You fail again!

You don't have to be convicted of a crime to a corrupt, lying sack of shit. Just ask the news team that nailed Zullo the wall and forced him to admit his lies:

After two years of denying he personally profited from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office investigation into the validity of President Barack Obama's birth certificate, the head of the sheriff's Cold Case Posse admitted to CBS 5 Investigates that he accepted a large monetary gift from one of the sources in the investigation.

Read more: Birther posse chief: I accepted $10,000 from source

Zullo sounded so adamant when he was denying their claims. Look at the accusations he makes against the reporters who are investigating him:

"My answer to this question is emphatically No! These accusations that you claim you have heard are absolutely unfounded, slanderous and completely fabricated. They are designed to cast me and this organization in a disparaging light. I am appalled at this accusation!"

My, my. Poor Zullo. He's 'appauled'. Until a day later when they nail his ass to the wall with his web of lies and corruption:

One day later, after faced with evidence provided by CBS 5 Investigates, Zullo sent another email.

"In 2012 a FedEx envelope arrives unexpectedly at my door, just out of nowhere. When I opened it there is a check for $10,000 made out to me personally from Bill," wrote Zullo. He was referring to Bill Wolf, who was a major researcher in the birther movement.

Oops. Not so 'appauled' anymore, is he. More a lying sack of corrupt shit.

And this is your primary source. A corrupt liar who lies about his sources, while being paid by them.
He's innocent. He's an American patriot who exposed Obama's fraudulent documents in one of America's finest hours.

Innocent?

How many 'investigators' sign a book deal with someone who already is publishing Birther articles- before starting his 'investigation'.

He is as innocent as Enron was.
The innocent deal was to raise funds, educate the public of the fraudulent birth document and donate the funds to the church. It was all legal. What Zullo did was very noble, moral and patriotic.

Says you. Citing yourself. Zullo, the corrupt, bribe taking sack of lying shit that he is......doesn't say this. Sheriff Joe doesn't say this.

You do. And you vs. the Registrar of the State of Hawaii has the same winner ever time. Not you.

Zullo hasn't ever been found guilty of corruption or anything else. You fail again!

You don't have to be convicted of a crime to a corrupt, lying sack of shit. Just ask the news team that nailed Zullo the wall and forced him to admit his lies:

After two years of denying he personally profited from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office investigation into the validity of President Barack Obama's birth certificate, the head of the sheriff's Cold Case Posse admitted to CBS 5 Investigates that he accepted a large monetary gift from one of the sources in the investigation.

Zullo sounded so adamant when he was denying their claims. Look at the accusations he makes against the reporters who are investigating him:

"My answer to this question is emphatically No! These accusations that you claim you have heard are absolutely unfounded, slanderous and completely fabricated. They are designed to cast me and this organization in a disparaging light. I am appalled at this accusation!"

My, my. Poor Zullo. He's 'appauled'. Until a day later when they nail his ass to the wall with his web of lies and corruption:

One day later, after faced with evidence provided by CBS 5 Investigates, Zullo sent another email.

"In 2012 a FedEx envelope arrives unexpectedly at my door, just out of nowhere. When I opened it there is a check for $10,000 made out to me personally from Bill," wrote Zullo. He was referring to Bill Wolf, who was a major researcher in the birther movement.

And this is your primary source. A corrupt liar who lies about his sources, while being paid by them.
He's innocent. He's an American patriot who exposed Obama's fraudulent documents in one of America's finest hours.

Oh, he did everything he's accused of. Took bribes. Compromised his investigation by signing a book deal with a birther BEFORE his investigation even began. Lied about his sources. The works.

And he's remembered for what he is: a lying, corrupt sack of shit who took advantage of the gullibility of people like you to make a quick buck.

Innocent?

How many 'investigators' sign a book deal with someone who already is publishing Birther articles- before starting his 'investigation'.

The innocent deal was to raise funds, educate the public of the fraudulent birth document and donate the funds to the church. It was all legal.

These weren't funds for the investigation. These were for Zullo....personally. And as soon as he got his pay off, suddenly his 'investigation' finds exactly what the Birther who paid Zullo off paid him to say.

Sometimes even quoting Wolfe word for word.

And this your primary source?

Innocent?

And here's a fun one: if you want to know if a document is authentic....why not ask the State agency that issued it?

But Zullo never did. Not once in half a decade did he EVER ask Hawaii if the birth certificate was authentic. Any credible investigator would. In fact, its the first thing they would do.

Zullo has yet to to this day. After getting his 5 figure bribe from the birthers of course.

Innocent?

The innocent deal was to raise funds, educate the public of the fraudulent birth document and donate the funds to the church. It was all legal. What Zullo did was very noble, moral and patriotic.

As noble as Joseph Goebbels efforts.

Hawaii is only laying cover for that boy in the White House and his 100% forged long form birth certificate that has never existed in paper form.

Barack Obama hasn't been found guilty of anything- except to you of course- to you he is guilty of being a black man in the White House

But unlike Mike Zullo- the former used car saleman, Barack Obama was actually elected President of the United States- and has an actual paying job, rather than playing cops and robbers in Maricopa County.
Obama was elected through fraud. He deceived the American electorate through criminal acts.

Barack Obama hasn't been found guilty of anything- except to you of course- to you he is guilty of being a black man in the White House

But unlike Mike Zullo- the former used car saleman, Barack Obama was actually elected President of the United States- and has an actual paying job, rather than playing cops and robbers in Maricopa County.
Obama was elected through fraud. He deceived the American electorate through criminal acts.

Says you, citing you. The State of Hawaii says differently. And they're a way better source on Obama's eligibility than you and your 'David Duke for President' nonsense.

Hawaii is only laying cover for that boy in the White House and his 100% forged long form birth certificate that has never existed in paper form.

Says you. And you're nobody.

Which is why Obama is President of the United States. And you're just a little David Duke supporter.

Try again, StormFront.

I don't think Bush was a "great president" at all. I think his heart was in the right place but not his head. Like Trump said to Jeb, "the reason we have this disaster Obama is because of what your brother did".

Um....so? None of that has the slightest relevance to what we're discussing. Your personal opinion is gloriously irrelevant to anyone's eligibility to be president, birther.

Just pointing out to you that getting voted twice doesn't necessarily make one a great president. History will judge that, when there is no bias or special interest. Bill Clinton was indeed a great president, and so was Ronald Reagan. Carter has been judged a failure, GW the jury is still out, and Obama will also be judged a failure.

Strawman. No one has argued that being elected twice makes you a 'great president'. What has been argued is that being elected twice means that a majority of the electorate is convinced of your constitutional eligibility.

Or majority of electorate has been deceived for the last 7 years. This is the same guy that came up with an elaborate fabrication and then got in front of the cameras and totally lied about Ben Ghazi, then sent his cronies out to repeat the same lie in the mass media. I don't see lying about his birth and then conspiring to keep the truth under cover beyond his abilities and ethics.

Yeah and there are still 9/11 truthers.

They too will continue to presume that there is some conspiracy.

I will be in total agreement with you once Obama shows his original. Whether or not Obama was born in the US totally irrelevant at this point in time in his presidency. A few years ago, maybe, then it could be used to impeach him.

LOL- if any President was not eligible that would be relevant at any time in his presidency.

Your bizarre beliefs about his birth certificate are entirely irrelevant to anyone but you.

I'd rather discuss his disastrous record rather than where he was or wasn't born. Even if it's proven today that he lied about his birth, by the time they get around to impeaching him, his term is already over for at least six months.

Personally, I think excluding a person being born abroad from the presidency is a little silly. Maybe if they put a clause that would say if someone is born abroad and is a US citizen for at least 20 years.

Last edited:
The state issues an original and it is used for proof of US citizenship or obtaining a first time passport.

The state issues a certified copy which is used to obtain passports. Remember, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

The State of Hawaii holds the original vital documents. Remember, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

If you're born outside of the US, the US govt is going to want to see a translated, certified, apostille of your birth overseas birth certificate. If you can't verify that you are who you claim to be you are including by the embassy of the country you are from, then you aren't going to even get a green card, let alone become a citizen.

And since Obama was born in Hawaii....all your embassy babble is gloriously irrelevant.

Like I said, certified copy, although the same as far as proof of US citizenship and legality of it, is not exactly the same as the one you are first issued as a child, which is your original. Especially when it comes to this issue.

'Like I said' being the operative phrase. You 'saying' something is meaningless, as you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Prove that Obama holds an original birth certificate. You can't. You're done.

While I have the Director of the State of Hawaii that confirm that Hawaii holds Obama's original vital documents. Obliterating your claims yet again.

Try again birther.

A certified copy although the same legally, can look differently and contain different information than the original. Have you seen an original from like 40 or 50 years ago, and compare it to what they issue today? Not the same.

You clearly didn't quite understand the verb I was using. I said 'Prove that Obama holds an original birth certificate'.

Which you apparently took as 'babble about Obama's original birth certificate'. You've made the claim that Obama holds his original birth certificate. I dispute the claim. Hawaii has affirmed that THEY hold Obama's original birth certificate.

Both disproving your claim and demonstrating that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Well he or his guardians did at some point in time hold an original birth certificate, we know that because he was issued a US passport, and the only way he gets that would because he held a US born birth certificate.

I don't think Bush was a "great president" at all. I think his heart was in the right place but not his head. Like Trump said to Jeb, "the reason we have this disaster Obama is because of what your brother did".

Um....so? None of that has the slightest relevance to what we're discussing. Your personal opinion is gloriously irrelevant to anyone's eligibility to be president, birther.

Just pointing out to you that getting voted twice doesn't necessarily make one a great president. History will judge that, when there is no bias or special interest. Bill Clinton was indeed a great president, and so was Ronald Reagan. Carter has been judged a failure, GW the jury is still out, and Obama will also be judged a failure.

Strawman. No one has argued that being elected twice makes you a 'great president'. What has been argued is that being elected twice means that a majority of the electorate is convinced of your constitutional eligibility.

Or majority of electorate has been deceived for the last 7 years.

Says you. I'll take the will of the electorate over you citing yourself any day. Just as I'll take the Director of Health and Registrar of Hawaii over whatever nonsense you make up.

As would any rational person.

Obama has lied and deceived the American public many times. Once a liar always a liar.

I'm not quoting Obama. I'm quoting the Director of Health of Hawaii and the Registrar of Hawaii.

You're insisting I ignore them....and believe you. Laughing....why would any rational person do that?

I'm not asking you to ignore anything. I am asking where Obama's original birth certificate his, and why he hasn't made any mention of it. You are the one who refuses to consider this important and relevant information.

Or majority of electorate has been deceived for the last 7 years. This is the same guy that came up with an elaborate fabrication and then got in front of the cameras and totally lied about Ben Ghazi, then sent his cronies out to repeat the same lie in the mass media. I don't see lying about his birth and then conspiring to keep the truth under cover beyond his abilities and ethics.

I will be in total agreement with you once Obama shows his original. Whether or not Obama was born in the US totally irrelevant at this point in time in his presidency. A few years ago, maybe, then it could be used to impeach him.

LOL- if any President was not eligible that would be relevant at any time in his presidency.

Your bizarre beliefs about his birth certificate are entirely irrelevant to anyone but you.

I'd rather discuss his disastrous record rather than where he was or wasn't born. s.

Then why are you participating in this thread?

This thread has nothing to do with his record as President- only who started the idiotic claims that Obama was not born in the United States.

Or majority of electorate has been deceived for the last 7 years.

Says you. I'll take the will of the electorate over you citing yourself any day. Just as I'll take the Director of Health and Registrar of Hawaii over whatever nonsense you make up.

As would any rational person.

Obama has lied and deceived the American public many times. Once a liar always a liar.

I'm not quoting Obama. I'm quoting the Director of Health of Hawaii and the Registrar of Hawaii.

You're insisting I ignore them....and believe you. Laughing....why would any rational person do that?

I'm not asking you to ignore anything. I am asking where Obama's original birth certificate his, and why he hasn't made any mention of it. You are the one who refuses to consider this important and relevant information.

And for the dozenth time- I point out that the State of Hawaii says his original birth certificate is on file in Hawaii- and Obama acknowledge that in his letter to Hawaii.

You refuse to believe anything other than your own speculation.

Hence you are a Birther.

The state issues a certified copy which is used to obtain passports. Remember, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

The State of Hawaii holds the original vital documents. Remember, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

And since Obama was born in Hawaii....all your embassy babble is gloriously irrelevant.

Like I said, certified copy, although the same as far as proof of US citizenship and legality of it, is not exactly the same as the one you are first issued as a child, which is your original. Especially when it comes to this issue.

'Like I said' being the operative phrase. You 'saying' something is meaningless, as you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

While I have the Director of the State of Hawaii that confirm that Hawaii holds Obama's original vital documents. Obliterating your claims yet again.

Try again birther.

A certified copy although the same legally, can look differently and contain different information than the original. Have you seen an original from like 40 or 50 years ago, and compare it to what they issue today? Not the same.

You clearly didn't quite understand the verb I was using. I said 'Prove that Obama holds an original birth certificate'.

Which you apparently took as 'babble about Obama's original birth certificate'. You've made the claim that Obama holds his original birth certificate. I dispute the claim. Hawaii has affirmed that THEY hold Obama's original birth certificate.

Both disproving your claim and demonstrating that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Well he or his guardians did at some point in time hold an original birth certificate, we know that because he was issued a US passport, and the only way he gets that would because he held a US born birth certificate.

Certainly circumstantial evidence points to at some point that Barack Obama or his family had a legal copy of his birth certificate.

But that is all that is required for a birth certificate- a certified legal copy.

You choose to speculate that he had some 'original' other than the one the State of Hawaii has.

That is your burden.

I'd rather discuss his disastrous record rather than where he was or wasn't born. s.

Then why are you participating in this thread?

This thread has nothing to do with his record as President- only who started the idiotic claims that Obama was not born in the United States.

You have a right to believe that Obama not showing or mentioning anything about his own birth certificate isn't suspicious. I am not a blind follower of a politician who has established himself as a professional liar, as you are. And lying about his birth would be in line with all the aggregious lies he's provided the nation so far.

Last edited:

Try again birther.

Certainly circumstantial evidence points to at some point that Barack Obama or his family had a legal copy of his birth certificate.

But that is all that is required for a birth certificate- a certified legal copy.

You choose to speculate that he had some 'original' other than the one the State of Hawaii has.

That is your burden.

Well, where is his original or like you said "legal copy" which was produced in order for Obama to obtain a U.S. Passport, when he was young? And what has Obama said about its status?

Forum List

Back