Trump Says "Insurance for Everyone."

So you want to give them my money to make yourself feel better.. How liberal of you...

LOL. I'll play your Dad here, a day will come when it is YOU that will need help.
You remember this discussion ;)

Sell everything you own, your house, car, computer, cancel your internet, give all the money to the government to be redistributed to the poor. There's no reason you can't live a simple life in a small apartment with the bare minimum. Go ahead, set an example to follow THEN you can talk shit to other people. No? I thought not.

Son you are the one talking shit, I'm the one who is telling the truth.
Nobody goes through life without needing help.

Just as I thought, all talk. You strut around like a peacock patting yourself on the back but you never practice what you preach. People like you make me sick, I can't abide a fraud. I donate $1,000 a month cash to charity, in addition to the ridiculous amount of taxes I already pay. I donated an additional $5k at Christmas on top of that. You?

Like w are supposed to believe you? Is that donated to your church so it can pay your pastor's salary and build a bigger church? That's not charity... and bragging about what you give to charity defeats the purpose. Unless you do it just so you can tell people you do it. Trump says he gives to charity too... but he won't release his taxes so it can be proven how much he actually gives. :)
What a hateful little liberal fuck...

So you want to give them my money to make yourself feel better.. How liberal of you...

LOL. I'll play your Dad here, a day will come when it is YOU that will need help.

Sell everything you own, your house, car, computer, cancel your internet, give all the money to the government to be redistributed to the poor. There's no reason you can't live a simple life in a small apartment with the bare minimum. Go ahead, set an example to follow THEN you can talk shit to other people. No? I thought not.

Just as I thought, all talk. You strut around like a peacock patting yourself on the back but you never practice what you preach. People like you make me sick, I can't abide a fraud. I donate $1,000 a month cash to charity, in addition to the ridiculous amount of taxes I already pay. I donated an additional $5k at Christmas on top of that. You?

LOL, of course you do and you feel the need to shout it from the rooftops.
Patting myself on the back? Are you ignorant?
I am the one who must return home half of the time knowing that wasn't able to able someone I met that needed it most.
Good lord. Like I said, people who actually DO give don't talk about it. People with little dicks who need to validate themselves act...well just like you.
Sorry to hear about your small hands.....maybe you will get better insurance to help with that...

This is a good opportunity for the Democrats to reach out and work with Trump. Trump has never been a dogmatic Conservative. He has 'Liberal' tendencies. He's supported Democrats in the past. Democrats should put the bitter partisanship aside, and work with the guy. It would likely end up being great for the country.

I am feeling bad for you.
I've been on the phone and at the kitchen table with these people. It's not theoretical with me.

It's fucking surreal isn't it....there will be hundreds of thousands of fakes running from the fascist democrats to our side....we have to be ever diligent.......

I can't abide frauds who strut around like a peacock patting themselves on the back, never practicing what they preach. I doubt either of these posters give anything more than what the government forces them to pay. Quite typical for the left.

Tell us kid, how much E

Like w are supposed to believe you? Is that donated to your church so it can pay your pastor's salary and build a bigger church? That's not charity... and bragging about what you give to charity defeats the purpose. Unless you do it just so you can tell people you do it. Trump says he gives to charity too... but he won't release his taxes so it can be proven how much he actually gives. :)

Projection child.

I am the one who must return home half of the time knowing that wasn't able to able someone I met that needed it most.
Good lord. Like I said, people who actually DO give don't talk about it. People with little dicks who need to validate themselves act...well just like you.
Sorry to hear about your small hands.....

I feel very badly for you.
I really do.

It's fucking surreal isn't it....there will be hundreds of thousands of fakes running from the fascist democrats to our side....we have to be ever diligent.......

I can't abide frauds who strut around like a peacock patting themselves on the back, never practicing what they preach. I doubt either of these posters give anything more than what the government forces them to pay. Quite typical for the left.

Tell us kid, how much E

Projection child.
Your just a run of the mill liberal tool.....who loves his Obama and his Obamacare......

What exactly does he mean by that? Single payer?

When asked how he would pay for it, his response was "the government."

lol, this is the guy is who you Repubs voted for?
Not really up on health insurance, are you? He said everyone will have access to affordable healthcare, not that there will be a one size fits all health insurance program.

"access to affordable healthcare" is Single payer.....

You can have Single Payer and Private insurance as well... Most of Europe have that model....

The government provides plastic seats, little choice of doctor and shared wardes... Private get the private hospitals, greater choice of doctors and private rooms.... Difference is Europe pays about $100 a month...

Actually on Health Insurer gave you free gym membership as long as you attend an average of 3 times a week.

I really do.
That makes me feel good.
It really does....

I've not heard of a single person that got turned away from a procedure they needed because they had Medicaid. Again, you make statements without facts to back them up. Why would anyone at this point take one of your posts seriously after your previous posts?

My God you are naïve, how old are you?

My God... have you made a lot of statements in this thread without a single fact to back them up. Seriously... not a single fact.
Obamacare is being repealed....FACT

and being replaced with health care that "your" tax dollars will go to help pay for...
Link?

It was in his latest 60 minutes interview...

Tell us kid, how much E

Projection child.
Your just a run of the mill liberal tool.....who loves his Obama and his Obamacare......

Sure thing kid, just ask you.

Not really up on health insurance, are you? He said everyone will have access to affordable healthcare, not that there will be a one size fits all health insurance program.

"access to affordable healthcare" is Single payer.....

You can have Single Payer and Private insurance as well... Most of Europe have that model....

The government provides plastic seats, little choice of doctor and shared wardes... Private get the private hospitals, greater choice of doctors and private rooms.... Difference is Europe pays about $100 a month...

Actually on Health Insurer gave you free gym membership as long as you attend an average of 3 times a week.
Europe is lagging far behind us.....maybe one day they will catch up now that Obamacare is dead....

Oh the truth hurts doesn't it? If all else fails call me liberal...

I neither attend church or donate to a church. I make sure my money goes directly to those in need without any middle men or at least to charities that have very low overhead. Then there's individual acts of generosity, Christmas bonuses for my yard care crew. A $2,300 stage piano I recently donated to a 13 year old aspiring artist. If ever I meet a lib who's half as generous as me I'll faint and face plant myself right into the dirt.

I really do.
That makes me feel good.
It really does....

Good, but when your kids need help let me know.

^^^ Astroturf

el

The problem with Trump is that he promises these fools anything and everything, yet never gives specifics, never goes into how to pay for shit, just mouths off these pipe dream bs promises and blows it off. But you can do shit like that when you have a nation of followers who are racist, stupid and greased up in the anal area.

Yeah, he's promising everything to everyone, and then promises to kick them in the teeth too.
Actually, he's done a pretty good job so far in keeping his promises. He promised to cut waste from government spending and he has already saved us billions by persuading Boeing and Lockheed to reduce prices on Air Force One and the F-35. He promised to keep jobs here and he has already persuaded Carrier and Ford and some others to keep jobs here instead of sending them to Mexico.

Not bad for not even being in office yet.

Has he saved billions? You can't say he has, he's not even in office yet.

Supposedly saving on the F-35. How much has he saved so far? Nothing. These companies know Trump's only got a 4 year term at the moment, they just keep things sweet. Perhaps they're saving this money by cutting back on essentials, so the US gets a fighter that in 8 years time won't be fit for shit.

But he has also promised to spend MORE or things like nukes. Oh, wow, I just save billions on this so I can spend it on something completely unnecessary. Great.

Until things actually happen, until savings come in, there's nothing.

^^^ Astroturf

Laughing. Seriously though.....how many families have you talked to concerning their insurance needs?

I neither attend church or donate to a church. I make sure my money goes directly to those in need without any middle men or at least to charities that have very low overhead. Then there's individual acts of generosity, Christmas bonuses for my yard care crew. A $2,300 stage piano I recently donated to a 13 year old aspiring artist. If ever I meet a lib who's half as generous as me I'll faint and face plant myself right into the dirt.

Again, why should we believe you? At all? You can't act like a good person 5 days a year and a prick the rest and think it makes you a good person.

What if he does implement something superior to Obamacare? How would that effect folks' opinions of him? Both Republican and Democrat? Do Democrats continue to hate on him cause he has the 'R' beside his name? Do Republicans hate on him because of the costs? I think the question is fascinating to ponder.

Forum List

Back