Trump Says "Insurance for Everyone."

What exactly does he mean by that? Single payer?

When asked how he would pay for it, his response was "the government."

lol, this is the guy is who you Repubs voted for?

I oppose government financed "insurance for everyone"

The solution to our healthcare mess is politically unacceptable

The US must abolish medicaid and medicare. I am certain that the powers that be will not accept the ONLY solution.

They may once Americans begin to die and healthcare is rationed.

When everything fails try, do try, the free-market.

I'm telling you that I support helping those that need help. I'm also telling you that MOST insurance are losing their asses.

That's not true... in fact insurance companies are making more profit than predicted.

Making a killing under Obamacare: The ACA gets blamed for rising premiums, while insurance companies are reaping massive profits
It's a foolish article that doesn't explain how HHS approved these large rate increases under Obamacare rules if costs hadn't risen more than premiums. The rules are firm, the insurers must show HHS what their costs are before they can raise premiums.

You don't have to believe the article if you want... just do a search on profit statements from the insurance companies since 2012 when the ACA was enacted.
2017 is the year in which HHS agreed insurers have to dramatically raise premiums to cover their rising costs under Obamacare. Of course they made more money because of more subscribers but now that these new customers are starting to make claims and HHS has agreed the premiums are not high enough to cover these costs. Do you think Obama's HHS is colluding with insurers to rip off people?

I don't think, I know, that anyone in a position that lobbyist can get to has very little ability to stay honest in their work.
Then you do think Obama's HHS has colluded with insurers to cheat people?

Actually, that's why you should start complaining about it. The costs the insurance companies are experiencing are so much higher than predicted that they are either raising rates beyond what many people will be able to pay or just dropping out of markets altogether.

No it doesn't matter. The Republicans think they can come up with a better system that does the exact same things... and the same people here complaining that their tax dollars go to help moochers are happy with the new system that is going to be put into place... that uses their tax dollars. :uhoh3:
It's not a question of using tax dollars but of getting value for those tax dollars. Because of the rising costs of Obamacare, it is not going to be able to do the job for very long. Even Hillary proposed spending more tax dollars to try to shore up the problems with Obamacare, but with insurers' costs rising so rapidly, there would be no end to pumping more and more tax dollars into this plan.

...and those problems come because our government won't put in legislation that caps how much insurance companies can charge... because lobbyist pay the Congress members lots of money not to put that type of laws in place...

You don't know jack shit about the healthcare industry that's your problem. The cost of an MRI is the cost of an MRI, it doesn't magically cost less because the government caps it. If government caps the cost of an MRI below what it actually costs, then either the healthcare provider or the insurance company or both will have to eat the loss.

We see this in Medicaid already, government caps the reimbursement below the cost to provide the service to the patient let alone a profit. How long do you think an insurance company or healthcare provider can deliver at a loss before going broke?

Already Medicaid patients are turned away, healthcare providers (hospitals, doctors, imaging) know they will take a loss so they refuse to accept Medicaid.

I've not heard of a single person that got turned away from a procedure they needed because they had Medicaid. Again, you make statements without facts to back them up. Why would anyone at this point take one of your posts seriously after your previous posts?

My God you are naïve, how old are you?

I am feeling bad for you.
I've been on the phone and at the kitchen table with these people. It's not theoretical with me.
So you want to give them my money to make yourself feel better.. How liberal of you...

LOL. I'll play your Dad here, a day will come when it is YOU that will need help.
You remember this discussion ;)

Sell everything you own, your house, car, computer, cancel your internet, give all the money to the government to be redistributed to the poor. There's no reason you can't live a simple life in a small apartment with the bare minimum. Go ahead, set an example to follow THEN you can talk shit to other people. No? I thought not.

Son you are the one talking shit, I'm the one who is telling the truth.
Nobody goes through life without needing help.
I donate large sums to charity beyond the reach of your leviathan to help those who need help....they don't need or want your help.....

Sure kid, don't hurt yourself patting yourself on the back.
You are a liar, people who do don't talk about it. People who don't but need to justify themselves do. You've no idea what people need r don't need. You simply sit in judgement of anyone who disagrees with you.

So you want to give them my money to make yourself feel better.. How liberal of you...

LOL. I'll play your Dad here, a day will come when it is YOU that will need help.

Sell everything you own, your house, car, computer, cancel your internet, give all the money to the government to be redistributed to the poor. There's no reason you can't live a simple life in a small apartment with the bare minimum. Go ahead, set an example to follow THEN you can talk shit to other people. No? I thought not.

I donate large sums to charity beyond the reach of your leviathan to help those who need help....they don't need or want your help.....

You are a liar, people who do don't talk about it. People who don't but need to justify themselves do. You've no idea what people need r don't need. You simply sit in judgement of anyone who disagrees with you.
No, I just point out you liberals when I find you....

Sorry, wrong argument. I'm still waiting to hear your facts about how the majority of people that got health insurance from Obamacare are druggies and prostitutes that use their money to buy drugs and bling.

No I'm sure they are hard working citizens who get up and work a job each day...oh wait then they could afford their own health insurance. :eusa_think: Well at least they could before Obamacare abolished all the low cost health insurance options so they could force healthy people to pay into Obamacare to fund health insurance for the moochers.

No, a lot of people can't afford their own insurance because many companies will only allow them to work part time so that they do not qualify for insurance through their company thus making the insurance affordable.

I suppose they can't afford a new car or a big flat screen tv either, how much is all this going to cost me?

Again, another outlandish statement with no facts to back it up. Can you make a single statement for your argument that you have facts?

I made you feel shame for suggesting that its my responsibility to pay other peoples bills, that's why you feel bad.

No, I don't feel bad at all. I don't want to pay large amounts of money for millions of dollars worth of military equipment we don't need. Again, your taxes go for defense and mine will go for health care and food stamps. :)

Congress Again Buys Abrams Tanks the Army Doesn't Want | Military.com

There, your taxes went to pay for those. That make you feel better?

I've been on the phone and at the kitchen table with these people. It's not theoretical with me.

Sure you do. I'll believe that the day I meet Jesus. And no, not Jesus your Mexican gardener. The real Jesus.

The problem with Trump is that he promises these fools anything and everything, yet never gives specifics, never goes into how to pay for shit, just mouths off these pipe dream bs promises and blows it off. But you can do shit like that when you have a nation of followers who are racist, stupid and greased up in the anal area.

Yeah, he's promising everything to everyone, and then promises to kick them in the teeth too.

No, I just point out you liberals when I find you....

Of course kid, of course.
You will outgrow your selfish youth one day, I only hope that it will be before you regret it.

No I'm sure they are hard working citizens who get up and work a job each day...oh wait then they could afford their own health insurance. :eusa_think: Well at least they could before Obamacare abolished all the low cost health insurance options so they could force healthy people to pay into Obamacare to fund health insurance for the moochers.

No, a lot of people can't afford their own insurance because many companies will only allow them to work part time so that they do not qualify for insurance through their company thus making the insurance affordable.

I suppose they can't afford a new car or a big flat screen tv either, how much is all this going to cost me?

Again, another outlandish statement with no facts to back it up. Can you make a single statement for your argument that you have facts?

I made you feel shame for suggesting that its my responsibility to pay other peoples bills, that's why you feel bad.

No, I don't feel bad at all. I don't want to pay large amounts of money for millions of dollars worth of military equipment we don't need. Again, your taxes go for defense and mine will go for health care and food stamps. :)

Congress Again Buys Abrams Tanks the Army Doesn't Want | Military.com

There, your taxes went to pay for those. That make you feel better?
Can you get a refund for that schooling of yours you are undertaking? :lol:

No it doesn't matter. The Republicans think they can come up with a better system that does the exact same things... and the same people here complaining that their tax dollars go to help moochers are happy with the new system that is going to be put into place... that uses their tax dollars. :uhoh3:
It's not a question of using tax dollars but of getting value for those tax dollars. Because of the rising costs of Obamacare, it is not going to be able to do the job for very long. Even Hillary proposed spending more tax dollars to try to shore up the problems with Obamacare, but with insurers' costs rising so rapidly, there would be no end to pumping more and more tax dollars into this plan.

...and those problems come because our government won't put in legislation that caps how much insurance companies can charge... because lobbyist pay the Congress members lots of money not to put that type of laws in place...

You don't know jack shit about the healthcare industry that's your problem. The cost of an MRI is the cost of an MRI, it doesn't magically cost less because the government caps it. If government caps the cost of an MRI below what it actually costs, then either the healthcare provider or the insurance company or both will have to eat the loss.

We see this in Medicaid already, government caps the reimbursement below the cost to provide the service to the patient let alone a profit. How long do you think an insurance company or healthcare provider can deliver at a loss before going broke?

Already Medicaid patients are turned away, healthcare providers (hospitals, doctors, imaging) know they will take a loss so they refuse to accept Medicaid.

I've not heard of a single person that got turned away from a procedure they needed because they had Medicaid. Again, you make statements without facts to back them up. Why would anyone at this point take one of your posts seriously after your previous posts?

My God... have you made a lot of statements in this thread without a single fact to back them up. Seriously... not a single fact.

The problem with Trump is that he promises these fools anything and everything, yet never gives specifics, never goes into how to pay for shit, just mouths off these pipe dream bs promises and blows it off. But you can do shit like that when you have a nation of followers who are racist, stupid and greased up in the anal area.

Yeah, he's promising everything to everyone, and then promises to kick them in the teeth too.
Smile...:lol:

My God... have you made a lot of statements in this thread without a single fact to back them up. Seriously... not a single fact.
Obamacare is being repealed....FACT

Liberals emotionalize debates like you do.....fascinating.....

Just as I thought, all talk. You strut around like a peacock patting yourself on the back but you never practice what you preach. People like you make me sick, I can't abide a fraud. I donate $1,000 a month cash to charity, in addition to the ridiculous amount of taxes I already pay. I donated an additional $5k at Christmas on top of that. You?

Actually, he's done a pretty good job so far in keeping his promises. He promised to cut waste from government spending and he has already saved us billions by persuading Boeing and Lockheed to reduce prices on Air Force One and the F-35. He promised to keep jobs here and he has already persuaded Carrier and Ford and some others to keep jobs here instead of sending them to Mexico.

Not bad for not even being in office yet.

and being replaced with health care that "your" tax dollars will go to help pay for...

and being replaced with health care that "your" tax dollars will go to help pay for...
Link?

Liberals emotionalize debates like you do.....fascinating.....

It's fucking surreal isn't it....there will be hundreds of thousands of fakes running from the fascist democrats to our side....we have to be ever diligent.......

I can't abide frauds who strut around like a peacock patting themselves on the back, never practicing what they preach. I doubt either of these posters give anything more than what the government forces them to pay. Quite typical for the left.

Just as I thought, all talk. You strut around like a peacock patting yourself on the back but you never practice what you preach. People like you make me sick, I can't abide a fraud. I donate $1,000 a month cash to charity, in addition to the ridiculous amount of taxes I already pay. I donated an additional $5k at Christmas on top of that. You?

Like w are supposed to believe you? Is that donated to your church so it can pay your pastor's salary and build a bigger church? That's not charity... and bragging about what you give to charity defeats the purpose. Unless you do it just so you can tell people you do it. Trump says he gives to charity too... but he won't release his taxes so it can be proven how much he actually gives. :)

LOL, of course you do and you feel the need to shout it from the rooftops.
Patting myself on the back? Are you ignorant?
I am the one who must return home half of the time knowing that wasn't able to able someone I met that needed it most.
Good lord. Like I said, people who actually DO give don't talk about it. People with little dicks who need to validate themselves act...well just like you.

Forum List

Back