Trump Says "Insurance for Everyone."

el
The problem with Trump is that he promises these fools anything and everything, yet never gives specifics, never goes into how to pay for shit, just mouths off these pipe dream bs promises and blows it off. But you can do shit like that when you have a nation of followers who are racist, stupid and greased up in the anal area.

Yeah, he's promising everything to everyone, and then promises to kick them in the teeth too.
Actually, he's done a pretty good job so far in keeping his promises. He promised to cut waste from government spending and he has already saved us billions by persuading Boeing and Lockheed to reduce prices on Air Force One and the F-35. He promised to keep jobs here and he has already persuaded Carrier and Ford and some others to keep jobs here instead of sending them to Mexico.

Not bad for not even being in office yet.

Has he saved billions? You can't say he has, he's not even in office yet.

Supposedly saving on the F-35. How much has he saved so far? Nothing. These companies know Trump's only got a 4 year term at the moment, they just keep things sweet. Perhaps they're saving this money by cutting back on essentials, so the US gets a fighter that in 8 years time won't be fit for shit.

But he has also promised to spend MORE or things like nukes. Oh, wow, I just save billions on this so I can spend it on something completely unnecessary. Great.

Until things actually happen, until savings come in, there's nothing.

Tell me Mr Weirdo

How much did Obama spend destroying Libya? Let me remind you each tomahawk missile costs $1.41 million.

How much did he pay AlBaghdaddy

How much did he spend sending troop to Poland? How much did he pay Albaghdaddy to pretend that he was with the "Syrian Resistance?

What was all that for?

You're assuming a lot by calling me "Mr Weirdo" aren't you?

Obama shouldn't have gone into Libya.

But you're again making more assumptions that Trump won't do anything in his time in office that will cost money..... or something like that. What's your point? Trump hasn't spent any money as president yet, he must be great????

Tell me Frigid

Would Killary have saved us a lot of money by starting WWIII in order to teach the Russkies a lesson?

What if he does implement something superior to Obamacare? How would that effect folks' opinions of him? Both Republican and Democrat? Do Democrats continue to hate on him cause he has the 'R' beside his name? Do Republicans hate on him because of the costs? I think the question is fascinating to ponder.
Just eliminating Obamacare is superior to Obamacare....the rest is just icing on the cake.....

I tend to agree. I've always said at the very least, the Mandate had to go. So i do think Trump will do better.
The mandate will stay and Trump will just add a sentence to ACA and try and take credit for it.

Boy i hope you're wrong. I won't support his plan if it includes a Mandate.

They want to give a big tax credit to people who buy insurance, which means the mandate will still be in effect, although they'll swear to high heaven it isn't.
Look up mandate...then get back to us....thanks...

Yeah.....you throw competition into the business of insurance and prices come down, quality goes up, and options increase, and then for those who are incapable of getting insurance, you give them a hand......and keep the government out of as much of that as possible.....

that's how..

el
Yeah, he's promising everything to everyone, and then promises to kick them in the teeth too.
Actually, he's done a pretty good job so far in keeping his promises. He promised to cut waste from government spending and he has already saved us billions by persuading Boeing and Lockheed to reduce prices on Air Force One and the F-35. He promised to keep jobs here and he has already persuaded Carrier and Ford and some others to keep jobs here instead of sending them to Mexico.

Supposedly saving on the F-35. How much has he saved so far? Nothing. These companies know Trump's only got a 4 year term at the moment, they just keep things sweet. Perhaps they're saving this money by cutting back on essentials, so the US gets a fighter that in 8 years time won't be fit for shit.

But he has also promised to spend MORE or things like nukes. Oh, wow, I just save billions on this so I can spend it on something completely unnecessary. Great.

Tell me Mr Weirdo

How much did Obama spend destroying Libya? Let me remind you each tomahawk missile costs $1.41 million.

How much did he spend sending troop to Poland? How much did he pay Albaghdaddy to pretend that he was with the "Syrian Resistance?

What was all that for?

But you're again making more assumptions that Trump won't do anything in his time in office that will cost money..... or something like that. What's your point? Trump hasn't spent any money as president yet, he must be great????

Tell me Frigid

Would Killary have saved us a lot of money by starting WWIII in order to teach the Russkies a lesson?

Would Hillary have started WW3 with the Russians? No. So..... what kind of a question is that?

It's the sort of question that introduces a fallacy in there.

"Tell me, when you cheat on your wife, do you eat peanuts?"

"I don't cheat on my wife"

"I asked you a question, answer it"

"But, I don't cheat on my wife"

"Fucking moron liberal"

Just as I thought, all talk. You strut around like a peacock patting yourself on the back but you never practice what you preach. People like you make me sick, I can't abide a fraud. I donate $1,000 a month cash to charity, in addition to the ridiculous amount of taxes I already pay. I donated an additional $5k at Christmas on top of that. You?

LOL, of course you do and you feel the need to shout it from the rooftops.
Patting myself on the back? Are you ignorant?
I am the one who must return home half of the time knowing that wasn't able to able someone I met that needed it most.
Good lord. Like I said, people who actually DO give don't talk about it. People with little dicks who need to validate themselves act...well just like you.

^^^ Astroturf

Laughing. Seriously though.....how many families have you talked to concerning their insurance needs?

But a piano is more important than health!

A liberal mocking generosity, not surprising. From the father, "Well, so much for the element of surprise. I had a crew of giddy girls waiting for me to arrive home. Can't keep a secret around here. You have made me a hero today. I cannot thank your enough for your kindness and generosity and I will be sure to impress it upon all who enjoy this piano and pass it on myself"

Oh you can make up a quote too? Which is more important? A piano or someone getting the health care they need?

Son you are the one talking shit, I'm the one who is telling the truth.
Nobody goes through life without needing help.

Just as I thought, all talk. You strut around like a peacock patting yourself on the back but you never practice what you preach. People like you make me sick, I can't abide a fraud. I donate $1,000 a month cash to charity, in addition to the ridiculous amount of taxes I already pay. I donated an additional $5k at Christmas on top of that. You?

I am the one who must return home half of the time knowing that wasn't able to able someone I met that needed it most.
Good lord. Like I said, people who actually DO give don't talk about it. People with little dicks who need to validate themselves act...well just like you.

^^^ Astroturf

Laughing. Seriously though.....how many families have you talked to concerning their insurance needs?

Sonny I grew up poor, on powdered milk and bags of puffed rice cereal. There is nothing you can tell me about being poor.

Oh, here we go again.

el

Tell me Mr Weirdo

What was all that for?

Tell me Frigid

Would Hillary have started WW3 with the Russians? No. So..... what kind of a question is that?

"Fucking moron liberal"

Why would hilary start a war with someone who gave her 140 million dollars.....? More likely Putin would have started a war because she failed to become President and can't pay it back...

Just about everyone has a cell phone...how did that happen.....freedom and competition....the same will be done for healthcare....

Like w are supposed to believe you? Is that donated to your church so it can pay your pastor's salary and build a bigger church? That's not charity... and bragging about what you give to charity defeats the purpose. Unless you do it just so you can tell people you do it. Trump says he gives to charity too... but he won't release his taxes so it can be proven how much he actually gives. :)

I neither attend church or donate to a church. I make sure my money goes directly to those in need without any middle men or at least to charities that have very low overhead. Then there's individual acts of generosity, Christmas bonuses for my yard care crew. A $2,300 stage piano I recently donated to a 13 year old aspiring artist. If ever I meet a lib who's half as generous as me I'll faint and face plant myself right into the dirt.

Again, why should we believe you? At all? You can't act like a good person 5 days a year and a prick the rest and think it makes you a good person.

What's odd, is when liberals learn of my generosity it pisses them off. :cuckoo:

Learn of generosity? I have no reason to believe anything you've said. I tried to give someone I know my extra car... he is on disability and has three kids with no vehicle. He turned it down... because he can't afford to tag the car, register it, and pay the insurance for it. Do you believe me? And I'm a full time college student who could use the money from selling the car, not giving it away. Am I telling you this to make myself look better? Nope, to prove a point. Anyone can say something on an Internet forum.

I have made people cry tears of joy with a simple act of generosity, they almost can't believe it which is sad really. I have been fortunate, I'm not a millionaire but earn enough to spread the wealth around a bit. I reward myself absolutely I'm not some saint but as I get older I honestly enjoy giving more.

^^^ Astroturf

A liberal mocking generosity, not surprising. From the father, "Well, so much for the element of surprise. I had a crew of giddy girls waiting for me to arrive home. Can't keep a secret around here. You have made me a hero today. I cannot thank your enough for your kindness and generosity and I will be sure to impress it upon all who enjoy this piano and pass it on myself"

Oh you can make up a quote too? Which is more important? A piano or someone getting the health care they need?

^^^ see I told you it pissed the left off.

^^^ Astroturf

Sonny I grew up poor, on powdered milk and bags of puffed rice cereal. There is nothing you can tell me about being poor.

Oh, here we go again.

Nobody asked for an opinion from the cheat seats.

Like w are supposed to believe you? Is that donated to your church so it can pay your pastor's salary and build a bigger church? That's not charity... and bragging about what you give to charity defeats the purpose. Unless you do it just so you can tell people you do it. Trump says he gives to charity too... but he won't release his taxes so it can be proven how much he actually gives. :)

I neither attend church or donate to a church. I make sure my money goes directly to those in need without any middle men or at least to charities that have very low overhead. Then there's individual acts of generosity, Christmas bonuses for my yard care crew. A $2,300 stage piano I recently donated to a 13 year old aspiring artist. If ever I meet a lib who's half as generous as me I'll faint and face plant myself right into the dirt.

Again, why should we believe you? At all? You can't act like a good person 5 days a year and a prick the rest and think it makes you a good person.

What's odd, is when liberals learn of my generosity it pisses them off. :cuckoo:

Learn of generosity? I have no reason to believe anything you've said. I tried to give someone I know my extra car... he is on disability and has three kids with no vehicle. He turned it down... because he can't afford to tag the car, register it, and pay the insurance for it. Do you believe me? And I'm a full time college student who could use the money from selling the car, not giving it away. Am I telling you this to make myself look better? Nope, to prove a point. Anyone can say something on an Internet forum.

I have made people cry tears of joy with a simple act of generosity, they almost can't believe it which is sad really. I have been fortunate, I'm not a millionaire but earn enough to spread the wealth around a bit. I reward myself absolutely I'm not some saint but as I get older I honestly enjoy giving more.

Yes, you are a "saint" just ask you.

el

Tell me Mr Weirdo

What was all that for?

Tell me Frigid

"Fucking moron liberal"

So much bullshit, so litttle time

here from the liberal rag Huffpost

Hillary Clinton’s Enthusiasm for Regime Change Wars

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton champions wars to effectuate regime change. Their immorality, illegality, and stupidity do not diminish Ms. Clinton’s enthusiasm for treating independent nations as serfs of the United States

Do you understand now why I need to Insult you?

^^^ Astroturf

^^^ see I told you it pissed the left off.

How did that piss me off? Please show me where I said I was pissed off or gave an eyer of being pissed off. I truly believe in the arts, it is an essential part of being a civilization... however listening to you complain about helping people get health insurance, and then in the next breath say how great a person you are for giving someone a piano amazes me. Your priorities are fucked.

^^^ Astroturf

Oh, here we go again.

That's "Cheap seats."

You still here, you may go now I'm finished with you.

^^^ Astroturf

Oh, here we go again.

That's "Cheap seats."

Ahaha Freudian slip with that poster.

You still here, you may go now I'm finished with you.

Look , I'm sorry but you are a selfish idiot.

el

Tell me Mr Weirdo

What was all that for?

Tell me Frigid

"Fucking moron liberal"

So much bullshit, so litttle time

here from the liberal rag Huffpost

Hillary Clinton’s Enthusiasm for Regime Change Wars

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton champions wars to effectuate regime change. Their immorality, illegality, and stupidity do not diminish Ms. Clinton’s enthusiasm for treating independent nations as serfs of the United States

Do you understand now why I need to Insult you?

You need to insult me because you felt that High School was the best time of your life and that Bullying was what made it so?

You do realize that this is a place to DEBATE, to TALK POLITICS and yet you feel the need to insult. Come off it dude, stop trying to justify the unjustifiable.

Forum List

Back