🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump says no welfare checks if the brder wall is not approved

Conservatives don't realize how the majority of welfare recipients in red states a white, Trump voters. They vote exclusively for anyone on the ballot with (R) following their name.

Conservatives can deny this, but do so at the risk of Big Orange shutting off the incomes of many fellow righties.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 145669

Mutual admiration.

Stop fudging numbers. More total Whites. As a % Blacks sponge the most nationwide.

Then they should have voted in different places to elect Hillary. They didn't, Trump won, and if you want the government shut down, deny the wall!

You finally admit Hillary got more votes, but the quirk of EC allocation was what elected Trump, not his popularity.

Which is leftist BS because nobody will ever know.

Because we have the College, Republicans in states that had no chance at ever getting the EC votes for a Republican contender probably didn't even bother to vote. If you live in NY or California, what's the point of voting if you're a Republican?
The point of voting is to be part of the democratic process, even if you live (like I do) where your vote wont get your choice elected.

That may be, but I'm sure many people in such states don't look at it that way.

Actually this is what Trump sais:

"I will bring this country to a brink of default and total disaster unless you give me what I want."

Trump will lose this just like Republicans do every time they attempt this nonsense.

He should have said, "what WE want"....

We don't want

Most oppose building a border wall, think U.S. would ultimately pay for it

More do want than don't want. It is why we are still the United States of America, and not Hemisphere #1.

no, majority opposes the wall. You can do basic reading right?

They oppose the wall IF we are paying for it.

Conservatives don't realize how the majority of welfare recipients in red states a white, Trump voters. They vote exclusively for anyone on the ballot with (R) following their name.

Conservatives can deny this, but do so at the risk of Big Orange shutting off the incomes of many fellow righties.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 145669

Mutual admiration.

That's how everyone votes, no big deal. The inner cities go Dem all of the time.

The point of voting is to be part of the democratic process, even if you live (like I do) where your vote wont get your choice elected.

Ballots have more than just the President on them. Whether it's for sheriff or school board, there are other reasons to vote.

Lots of people depend on welfare checks including children, seniors, disabled. I think the wall is a stupid idea, but if we must have it, and mexico won't pay for it like trump promised, let's do away with the tax deductions the organized religions get. That should pay for trump's wall with plenty left over.

Sure! Let's just change the first amendment! That's always a great idea!

Lots of people depend on welfare checks including children, seniors, disabled. I think the wall is a stupid idea, but if we must have it, and mexico won't pay for it like trump promised, let's do away with the tax deductions the organized religions get. That should pay for trump's wall with plenty left over.
The atheist babbles into the conversation.

Sorry I came into your little group uninvited, but I'm here now, so tell me/us, why churches should get tax deductions.

How about the fact that taxation exerts control over religion, which is guaranteed by the Constitution to be free from government control or influence?

Sorry I came into your little group uninvited, but I'm here now, so tell me/us, why churches should get tax deductions.

How about the fact that taxation exerts control over religion, which is guaranteed by the Constitution to be free from government control or influence?
Are you trying to be rational with an atheist??????????????

Ballots have more than just the President on them. Whether it's for sheriff or school board, there are other reasons to vote.

That depends on how significant those other issues are. I'm sure it varies district by district. But the point is that nobody can use Popular Vote for any argument since it was not a popular vote election. It doesn't (and can't) prove a damn thing.

Why should people eat if he doesn't get his way?
That's exactly who DT is and has been his whole life.... making this example 1,657,946 of why the hell anyone with a brain voted for this slimeball.
They want to eat maybe they will show up and vote in 2018
so people starved to death in the USA? You are a fucking drama queen. Lmfao!
I want to cut the poor off for not voting. Or I want you guys to do it. Show them the difference between the two major parties

Don't bother. They refuse to believe in your invisible Man. Nuts huh?

"I will bring this country to a brink of default and total disaster unless you give me what I want."

Trump will lose this just like Republicans do every time they attempt this nonsense.

He should have said, "what WE want"....

We don't want

Most oppose building a border wall, think U.S. would ultimately pay for it

More do want than don't want. It is why we are still the United States of America, and not Hemisphere #1.

no, majority opposes the wall. You can do basic reading right?

They oppose the wall IF we are paying for it.

we are 100% paying for it - didn't you read Trump's conversation with the Mexican President?

No way, only people who think big daddy in the sky makes the world go round can be rational.
We pray for you.

Bye the way, the USA is that big daddy in the sky, as we are just about to populate a new planet, and create new life forms to live there.

But you stay where you are in your comfortable past

Obviously the corrupt and racist Democratic Party wants to help the Mexican Drug Cartels and Human Traffickers.

Actually, the facts being what they are and the USA having a 20 trillion dollar national debt, it should be said that

Obama bought the country to the brink of default, and I Donald Trump an going to build a wall to keep the crack and meth out, or at least slow it so that we the USA can get on with making America Great Again.

But I'm not the Donald's speechwriter...................yet

Debt cieling is not about spending, it's about PAYING THE BILLS.

but even if it WAS about spending - Trump's wall is just another SPENDING item.
Trump's wall is just another SPENDING item.
What illegal immigrants costs this country
far exceeds the cost of the wall

It was no "mistake" the ACA didn't get repealed, it won't be a "mistake" that the Tax Bill will not get through and it won't be a "mistake" that there will be no Wall.
Oh I believe they'll get the tax bill passed.

You can count on it, the wealthy and the corporations will get their tax cuts. Many on these boards spout on about the Raygun tax reform. It turned out to be the largest redistribution of wealth in the history of the world. And it wasn't to the pockets of the working class. We were duped and then robbed!

Last edited:

If a church doesn't follow certain guidelines, they lose their exemption. Sounds like the government controls them right there.

Forum List

Back