🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump says no welfare checks if the brder wall is not approved

IMG_0508.JPG
Actually this is what Trump sais:

"I will bring this country to a brink of default and total disaster unless you give me what I want."
Actually, the facts being what they are and the USA having a 20 trillion dollar national debt, it should be said that

Obama bought the country to the brink of default, and I Donald Trump an going to build a wall to keep the crack and meth out, or at least slow it so that we the USA can get on with making America Great Again.

But I'm not the Donald's speechwriter...................yet

Debt cieling is not about spending, it's about PAYING THE BILLS.
You are not too bright are you.................

All bills are the result of spending, no matter who's bills they are.

So we need to spend on the wall to fix the spending problem - gotcha!
Correct, you appear not to be CONCENTRATING on the drain of 12,000,000 illegal aliens sucking our healthcare system dry, and transporting in pot, heroin and meth as they come by the truckload.

Again you never were too bright were you?

"I will bring this country to a brink of default and total disaster unless you give me what I want."

Trump will lose this just like Republicans do every time they attempt this nonsense.
Link? No?

Wrong? WTF are you talking about?

You claimed - The EC was no quirk. It was designed so that population centers did not dominate rural areas.

In colorado the population centers dominate the rural areas.

You confuse domination of one state over another, not by voters within the same state.
In many states with large urban centers that's true. But rural states are given more power relative to their populations. It was no quirk.
Gerimandered is ruining our democracy

You claimed - The EC was no quirk. It was designed so that population centers did not dominate rural areas.

You confuse domination of one state over another, not by voters within the same state.
In many states with large urban centers that's true. But rural states are given more power relative to their populations. It was no quirk.
Gerrymandering is awesome! States rights as per federalism.

Actually, the facts being what they are and the USA having a 20 trillion dollar national debt, it should be said that

Obama bought the country to the brink of default, and I Donald Trump an going to build a wall to keep the crack and meth out, or at least slow it so that we the USA can get on with making America Great Again.

But I'm not the Donald's speechwriter...................yet

Debt cieling is not about spending, it's about PAYING THE BILLS.
You are not too bright are you.................

All bills are the result of spending, no matter who's bills they are.

So we need to spend on the wall to fix the spending problem - gotcha!
Fix the national security problem.

Why should people eat if he doesn't get his way?
That's exactly who DT is and has been his whole life.... making this example 1,657,946 of why the hell anyone with a brain voted for this slimeball.
They want to eat maybe they will show up and vote in 2018

It's the first fucking ammendment that Progs want to fuck with for now....then it will be the 2nd ammendment as sure as Rosie O'Donnell likes to munch box.

Again, if poor people and minorities want to end gerimandered they need to vote democratic.

Not your fault you win

Again, if poor people and minorities want to end gerimandered they need to vote democratic.

Not your fault you win
Why should poor people and minorities vote Democratic? What has DNC done for them but perpetuate their conditions.

Why should people eat if he doesn't get his way?
That's exactly who DT is and has been his whole life.... making this example 1,657,946 of why the hell anyone with a brain voted for this slimeball.
They want to eat maybe they will show up and vote in 2018
so people starved to death in the USA? You are a fucking drama queen. Lmfao!

Conservatives don't realize how the majority of welfare recipients in red states a white, Trump voters. They vote exclusively for anyone on the ballot with (R) following their name.

Conservatives can deny this, but do so at the risk of Big Orange shutting off the incomes of many fellow righties.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

Mutual admiration.

You pussy Republicans don't have the balls to end welfare. You needed Clinton to do it

Clinton? As in Bill Clinton? The same Bill Clinton that vetoed THE REPUBLICAN WELFARE REFORM BILL twice?
He vetoed till they got it right. I don't see any reforms happening now..

Bull. He vetoed it until just before he started his reelection campaign. Then the Republicans stuck the bill in front of him again and said "Veto it now MFr!" That's the only reason he signed it.
So he signed it? Why did you lie earlier? No one gives a fuck why you think he signed it. Either he did or he didn't.

You don't care why he signed NAFTA or that every Republican pushed NAFTA on him and said you must sign this!

When did I lie? I never lied. The Republicans (who created welfare reform) gave him the bill twice and he vetoed it both times.

Conservatives don't realize how the majority of welfare recipients in red states a white, Trump voters. They vote exclusively for anyone on the ballot with (R) following their name.

Conservatives can deny this, but do so at the risk of Big Orange shutting off the incomes of many fellow righties.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 145669

Mutual admiration.

States are not on welfare--people are on welfare. People in those red states are on the dole but that doesn't mean a majority of them are Republicans. I'm sure quite the opposite.

View attachment 145669

Mutual admiration.

Liberals don't realize that conservatives don't care what liberals think.

Liberals told us Hillary would be POTUS. Why would anyone listen to those idiots?

Forum List

Back