🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump says no welfare checks if the brder wall is not approved

The atheist babbles into the conversation.

Sorry I came into your little group uninvited, but I'm here now, so tell me/us, why churches should get tax deductions.

How about the fact that taxation exerts control over religion, which is guaranteed by the Constitution to be free from government control or influence?
Are you trying to be rational with an atheist??????????????

Are you sure that having faith in God is being rational? I don't. If it were rational, we wouldn't have so many different religions and Gods and factions. If you had been born in Saudi Arabia, you'd be a muslim, and calling the unbelievers irrational.
It's simple really, life had to be brought to the Earth, just as life on the Earth has to travel to other planets if it is to survive. This ability and need is engineered into us. The other theory is that we popped up out of a pond one day as Darwin said. Just think, what are the odds of something that happened in a pond one day building a microchip, putting it in a spacecraft and leaving the Earth?

God is real, and when we genetically engineer new life for new Worlds, God is closer than we think.

But you are free to believe that your parents were pond scum, because they probably were
Even if the odds are 0.000000001, when you are talking about billions of years, it easily becomes plausible. Furthermore, it didn't all happen in a single day.

Interesting thoughts on SNAP vs. handing out the excess. It would require a large investment into the government to run such a program, bloating it more with federal employees though.

As for cutting federal aid to states, that is a strong message to Republicans because it's their states he is aiming at. Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, South Dakota, Missouri, Montana and Georgia are the top 7 states in terms of federal financing. All of those states get at least 37% of their states total revenue from the government and get a LOT more back in federal tax dollars that they pay in.

Georgia was the only one of those states that Trump didn't carry in a landslide. Which makes sense. He's pointing the gun at his own party's head on this one, do it or I hurt you. 12 of the 14 senators from those states are Republican.

Interesting thoughts on SNAP vs. handing out the excess. It would require a large investment into the government to run such a program, bloating it more with federal employees though.

As for cutting federal aid to states, that is a strong message to Republicans because it's their states he is aiming at. Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, South Dakota, Missouri, Montana and Georgia are the top 7 states in terms of federal financing. All of those states get at least 37% of their states total revenue from the government and get a LOT more back in federal tax dollars that they pay in.

Georgia was the only one of those states that Trump didn't carry in a landslide. Which makes sense. He's pointing the gun at his own party's head on this one, do it or I hurt you. 12 of the 14 senators from those states are Republican.

Articles: The Myth of Red State Welfare

Classic Bone Spur, what's not to love? Thank you sir!

So why does the government have to be shut down if Trump is making Mexico pay for the wall?

Have you seen the check? Don't tell me you are sucking Trump's cock just because of what he SAID!

You figured me wrong, I believe Bone Spurs is a doofus. And I too am waiting for that Mexico check. Now my question is let's say Mexico sends the check AND Congress won't allocate the funds for the wall. Does Bond Spurs still shut down the gubinent to show them he is boss and show his cult how tough he is? Just wondering?

What "excess" are you referring to?

Now Republicans who cheered that Mexico would pay for the wall are cheering that they themselves will be paying for the wall....

Trump: The next round is on that guy! Because fuck that guy!

Yay!

Trump later: This round is on you all! Because it's good for you!

Yay!

Future Trump: It's everyone else's fault the rounds weren't bought!

Yay!

The posts on previous pages to have the government build, fund, and staff a new food program to hand out excess foods from farms. That would take on the costs of transport, processing, packaging, etc when there is more of a food than needed in an industry.

The posts on previous pages to have the government build, fund, and staff a new food program to hand out excess foods from farms. That would take on the costs of transport, processing, packaging, etc when there is more of a food than needed in an industry.
Foodstamps are not food from farms, foodstamps is your money given to indigents

Trump elaborated in 2 policy papers how Mexico pays for the wall. Yet every other Q from press today is: "How does Mexico pay for the wall?"

That is an interesting article, but kind of dated wouldn't you say? I mean it's 4 years old and pushing back to 1990 to show that some of those states aren't blue or red.

I kinda chuckled on his defense of California not being a Blue state. That was pretty funny.

No offense but when your argument needs "this state once voted against Walter Mondale" as it's defense, can we just throw that away because that tells me NOTHING about who they are now.

Colorado, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, and Virginia have voted Democrat in the last 3 elections. And of those states 8 of their 10 senators are democrats. How are they Red states as that article claims?

North Dakota isn't a Red State? Lyndon B Johnson was the last democrat they elected. In their state congress 119 Republicans, 22 democrats! West Virginia and Louisiana have voted 5 straight times for Republicans. South Dakota doesn't pass the red state despite voting for a republican president 13 straight elections? 6 of those 4 states 8 senators are republican.

If your belief is based on telling me that New Hampshire is more Republican than South Dakota, forgive me if I just throw it away. lol

He points to delaware being red? HOW? Democrat vote on president. Democrat senators (both). Democrat house of Reps. Democrat State senate. Democrat State House. And based on Gallup polls lean stronger for Democrats than CALIFORNIA!

So yes, when I said he's putting the pressure on Republican senators with that, it's because even if you want to debate if they are red or blue, the overwhelming majority of their congressmen are.... Republican.

"Excess food" only occurs when government interferes in the business of producing food. It's purely a product of government that you and I pay for. Then we have to pay again when government hands out food stamps to sop up the excess it created at so much cost. In both cases, the taxpayers get soaked.

That is an interesting article, but kind of dated wouldn't you say? I mean it's 4 years old and pushing back to 1990 to show that some of those states aren't blue or red.

I kinda chuckled on his defense of California not being a Blue state. That was pretty funny.

No offense but when your argument needs "this state once voted against Walter Mondale" as it's defense, can we just throw that away because that tells me NOTHING about who they are now.

Colorado, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, and Virginia have voted Democrat in the last 3 elections. And of those states 8 of their 10 senators are democrats. How are they Red states as that article claims?

North Dakota isn't a Red State? Lyndon B Johnson was the last democrat they elected. In their state congress 119 Republicans, 22 democrats! West Virginia and Louisiana have voted 5 straight times for Republicans. South Dakota doesn't pass the red state despite voting for a republican president 13 straight elections? 6 of those 4 states 8 senators are republican.

If your belief is based on telling me that New Hampshire is more Republican than South Dakota, forgive me if I just throw it away. lol

He points to delaware being red? HOW? Democrat vote on president. Democrat senators (both). Democrat house of Reps. Democrat State senate. Democrat State House. And based on Gallup polls lean stronger for Democrats than CALIFORNIA!

So yes, when I said he's putting the pressure on Republican senators with that, it's because even if you want to debate if they are red or blue, the overwhelming majority of their congressmen are.... Republican.

A red or blue state is defined by the most recent presidential election and how they voted.

Forum List

Back