Trump screws Indiana ,,,

Well I see the left is busy LYING again what a shocker. First off a tax break means you get to keep your own goddamn money you earned, taxpayers are not giving Carrier any money. Secondly liberals suck at math, so what's the payroll for 1,000 employees yeah $30 million if not more plus up and down stream jobs. For $700k a year that's a bargain. Suck facts libs you lying hacks.
That's what I thought when I read the OP. Did he pay them off or offer a tax break? Liberals think keeping some of your money is taking it from mother government.

Phony thread!

Uses 700,000 in Indiana tax payer money to buy off Carrier and pence is still gov. to make it possible

Hey, when you express outrage over what Obama did with Solyndra, then you can complain.

In this case, this is a good use of taxpayer money. Those people whose jobs Trump saved are taxpayers, too.

lol, see? The Trumpbots are going to defend ANYTHING he does.

As opposed to you defending anything Obama does?

Sit down.

You lie. I never did any such thing.
Oh bullshit, you are exactly what Gruber described as an Obama swallower.

I think giving companies tax breaks to stay here is a great idea....and even better to have them throw in guarantees to not enforce federal safety and pollution standards................................................................................in red states, of course.

Well I see the left is busy LYING again what a shocker. First off a tax break means you get to keep your own goddamn money you earned, taxpayers are not giving Carrier any money. Secondly liberals suck at math, so what's the payroll for 1,000 employees yeah $30 million if not more plus up and down stream jobs. For $700k a year that's a bargain. Suck facts libs you lying hacks.
That's what I thought when I read the OP. Did he pay them off or offer a tax break? Liberals think keeping some of your money is taking it from mother government.

Phony thread!

You must remember, they believe the gubmint is entitled to 100% of EVERYTHING. Ergo, whatever you keep, you have taken from them.

They're truly mentally ill.

Uses 700,000 in Indiana tax payer money to buy off Carrier and pence is still gov. to make it possible
how you figure, 1000 employees all paying taxes is wash to that and they get money to spend and keep their local businesses going. learn what economics is please.

"Shovel ready" all right!
You Obama asslickers are STILL waiting for Obama's herd of unicorns to appear in the Rose Garden.
Fucking fools!

If true then it was money well spent and you can bet those thousand Carrier workers are grateful as well.

Oh and they are Indiana taxpayers.
Yes they are grateful. Virtually 100% of these employees will vote REP next time. That means virtually every family member, extended family member, friend is going to vote REP. In four years if President Trump keeps going like he's started the REPs will win in a historic landslide.
The Keith Ellison, Pocahontas, Pelosi Party will be a national joke!
Pelosi: "Sure the REPS have got the economy humming and millions of jobs have been saved and created but if you just this once vote for us DEMs we promise to keep doing what the REPS are doing".
That's the point. Many of these workers were democrats. Their family and neighbors were democrats. Now they are republicans. After seeing the democrat vitriol to these former democrats because they are not unemployed they will never be democrats again.

Governor Campbell gave BMW a tax break to move here, and it has created thousands upon thousands of jobs. It has been a total win for South Carolina, but a Democrat wouldn't of done it, by the way you liberals are talking on here.

The carrier buy off is no different than solyndra.

The difference is that soggy, and tipsy, and jknowgood are trumpswallowers.

Interesting the attitude here, Carbine and Jake would rather 1400 people have their jobs outsourced to Mexico. Why? Because the deal was negotiated by Trump's VPEOTUS, Mike Pence.

What would you have preferred Pence/Trump do to keep the jobs there? Any bright ideas?
The issue was not that Pence was involved, but that $700,000 in tax payer money was used. Don't miss represent the OP.

Hey, Obama is almost out of here, and Etherion is telling us he wants the same kind of government!
How many million did Obama give to solyndra? That company went bankrupt. Totally different situations.
It's government and business working together = fascism, whether solyndra or carrier. Same Same.
What I'm finding out is it's tax breaks given to carrier. Solyndra actually got money. Apple's to oranges.

Hey, Obama is almost out of here, and Etherion is telling us he wants the same kind of government!
How many million did Obama give to solyndra? That company went bankrupt. Totally different situations.
It's government and business working together = fascism, whether solyndra or carrier. Same Same.
What I'm finding out is it's tax breaks given to carrier. Solyndra actually got money. Apple's to oranges.
Both fruits in the government orchards. Just different funding, same idea. So you are now an orchard worker on the Trump agricombine.

Interesting the attitude here, Carbine and Jake would rather 1400 people have their jobs outsourced to Mexico. Why? Because the deal was negotiated by Trump's VPEOTUS, Mike Pence.

What would you have preferred Pence/Trump do to keep the jobs there? Any bright ideas?
The issue was not that Pence was involved, but that $700,000 in tax payer money was used. Don't miss represent the OP.
You misrepresented the facts. Money not collected isn't tax payer money.

Forum List

Back