Trump screws Indiana ,,,

That started under Bush.
irrelevant. Hell, you even made that seem like pence isn't partisan. Nice :lol:

I was just pointing out that it was wrong. The auto bail out started under Bush.... But still yet Pence was against it.
That's good because it cost us 11B and they invested their money overseas.. I am sure he appreciates your support.

How did this turn around to my support? You didn't want ALL those people to have their jobs saved? Isn't this what this whole thread is about? Saving jobs? Who cares if the companies get rich off the deals as long as it saves jobs?
It cost us ELEVEN BILLION and they invested OVERSEAS.
Its good he said no to bailing out FAILURE.

And how many people had their jobs saved from the Auto industry NOT going under? And how much in taxes have those people paid since 2008?

odd, I don't recall snowflakes crying about $1.7 trillion in TARP spending to save jobs....

.....WELL OVER $700/job that Indiana gave Carrier.

See, snowflakes, when you won't even give credit for a god thing where credit is due, people stop listening to your BULLSHIT.

Funny, according to this website, the Treasury has made $71 Billion dollars off of the TARP.

Bailout Scorecard | Eye on the Bailout | ProPublica

irrelevant. Hell, you even made that seem like pence isn't partisan. Nice :lol:

I was just pointing out that it was wrong. The auto bail out started under Bush.... But still yet Pence was against it.
That's good because it cost us 11B and they invested their money overseas.. I am sure he appreciates your support.

How did this turn around to my support? You didn't want ALL those people to have their jobs saved? Isn't this what this whole thread is about? Saving jobs? Who cares if the companies get rich off the deals as long as it saves jobs?

And how many people had their jobs saved from the Auto industry NOT going under? And how much in taxes have those people paid since 2008?
It was still a bad investment. Why would you bailout a globalist company that set themselves up for failure? It is no relevance to carrier. They are doing just fine.

It was still a bad investment. Why would you bailout a globalist company that set themselves up for failure? It is no relevance to carrier. They are doing just fine.

Carrier is just a small piece of a MUCH larger company. The large company gets large government contracts, and has gotten in trouble for actually helping the Chinese make military helicopters.

If states are going to negotiate the tax on companies why not extend that to negotiating the tax on people's homes. I could prove my neighbor uses more city and state services than I do so my taxes should be lower. I would also use my vote to aid those Republicans that give the best deal on my property taxes.

There is no "IF" states.....

MOST STATES DO IT.

Michigan is doing it, New York, Delaware, Florida....

Corporate offices and factories SIGNIFICANTLY help the local economy, so the CORPORATIONS shop around for where to build.

Think of them like Sports teams if you are too stupid to understand the corporate world in general.....CITIES BUILD STADIUMS FOR MOST SPORTS TEAMS BECAUSE THOSE TEAMS ARE GREAT FOR THE LOCAL ECONOMY.

Seriously, some of you snowflakes really don't know shit about the world.
So how do I start to get my home taxes lowered? Who do I see first? I don't want to build a stadium.

If states are going to negotiate the tax on companies why not extend that to negotiating the tax on people's homes. I could prove my neighbor uses more city and state services than I do so my taxes should be lower. I would also use my vote to aid those Republicans that give the best deal on my property taxes.

There is no "IF" states.....

MOST STATES DO IT.

Michigan is doing it, New York, Delaware, Florida....

Corporate offices and factories SIGNIFICANTLY help the local economy, so the CORPORATIONS shop around for where to build.

Think of them like Sports teams if you are too stupid to understand the corporate world in general.....CITIES BUILD STADIUMS FOR MOST SPORTS TEAMS BECAUSE THOSE TEAMS ARE GREAT FOR THE LOCAL ECONOMY.

Seriously, some of you snowflakes really don't know shit about the world.
So how do I start to get my home taxes lowered? Who do I see first? I don't want to build a stadium.

Start a corporation that helps the local economy and you can negotiate all you want.

odd, I don't recall snowflakes crying about $1.7 trillion in TARP spending to save jobs....

See, snowflakes, when you won't even give credit for a god thing where credit is due, people stop listening to your BULLSHIT.

Funny, according to this website, the Treasury has made $71 Billion dollars off of the TARP.

That's them including TARP in ALL bailouts. Tarps annual return was .6% Treasury bills would have been a better investment.
I remember reading that a lot of it was paid back with "credit cards". One debt was basically swapped with another. It also helped out the massive institutions that were borderline insolvent.
And its funny this is brought up when all this does it show banks they are too big too fail and takes away fear of failure.... :D

You almost gotta laugh at the Flag burning jerks and idiotic lefties who are suddenly worried about taxpayer dollars while they conveniently forgot about the democrat party support of Solindra and all the junk start up solar companies that were created to rip off taxpayers. At least Carrier is guaranteed solvent.

That's them including TARP in ALL bailouts. Tarps annual return was .6% Treasury bills would have been a better investment.
I remember reading that a lot of it was paid back with "credit cards". One debt was basically swapped with another. It also helped out the massive institutions that were borderline insolvent.
And its funny this is brought up when all this does it show banks they are too big too fail and takes away fear of failure.... :D

Sorry, picture or it didn't happen.

enjoy your ignorance homie

enjoy your ignorance homie

Sorry, but if I have to show proof, then more proof to back my proof, and then proof that the proof of my proof is a viable resource, and then a note from the mother of my proof of my proof of my proof being a viable resource... then you are going to need to show proof.

Uses 700,000 in Indiana tax payer money to buy off Carrier and pence is still gov. to make it possible

If true then it was money well spent and you can bet those thousand Carrier workers are grateful as well.

Oh and they are Indiana taxpayers.
Claudette is for government support of union workers. Wow!

Nope. I Just support American jobs. Union or not.
Did you support this?? I doubt it,,,,,,,,,,
In February 2009, Obama flew to Indiana to tout the stimulus, which had not yet passed Congress. He said it would "save or create" 3 to 4 million jobs, including 80,000 in Indiana alone.

Two days later, a Republican congressman blasted the stimulus bill on the House floor. "This back-room deal is simply a long wish list of big government spending that won’t work to put Americans back to work," he said. "It won’t create jobs."

That congressman was from Indiana. His name was Mike Pence.

Uses 700,000 in Indiana tax payer money to buy off Carrier and pence is still gov. to make it possible
Ok, I'll play bean counter with you, forget about the human suffering that was avoided by keeping the jobs here. $700,000 comes to $875 per year per job. What would the state and local governments have lost in tax revenues not only from the families effected but from all the businesses they patronize? What would have been the cost of social services to these unemployed families? When you think this through, it is clear that not only the Carrier workers benefited from this deal but all the people in Indiana benefited from it.

If true then it was money well spent and you can bet those thousand Carrier workers are grateful as well.

In February 2009, Obama flew to Indiana to tout the stimulus, which had not yet passed Congress. He said it would "save or create" 3 to 4 million jobs, including 80,000 in Indiana alone.

Two days later, a Republican congressman blasted the stimulus bill on the House floor. "This back-room deal is simply a long wish list of big government spending that won’t work to put Americans back to work," he said. "It won’t create jobs."

....aaaaaannnnnd Mike was right. Most of the money went to bail out various state government overspending.

Ok, I'll play bean counter with you, forget about the human suffering that was avoided by keeping the jobs here. $700,000 comes to $875 per year per job. What would the state and local governments have lost in tax revenues not only from the families effected but from all the businesses they patronize? What would have been the cost of social services to these unemployed families? When you think this through, it is clear that not only the Carrier workers benefited from this deal but all the people in Indiana benefited from it.
Only a liberal would see a negative in keeping business here. Thank God they lost a big one.

Does someone have a link to this deal? As I heard it, Trump and Pense offered a tax break to keep the jobs in Indiana.

That is NOT a payment to the company.

Only a liberal would see a negative in keeping business here. Thank God they lost a big one.
no problem ice love seeing folks keeping their jobs BUT NOW WHAT ?? What about all the others who saw their bread and butter leave America ?? When will dump help them??

Does someone have a link to this deal? As I heard it, Trump and Pense offered a tax break to keep the jobs in Indiana.

That is NOT a payment to the company.
Dark the way I heard it it was a 700,000 tax break for 10 years

And Pence was correct.

Forum List

Back