🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Should Not Have Shot Off HIs Mouth

He's got me pissed.

But he waited until polls closed......

I would not have changed my vote.

Oh for Christs sakes. Trump is NOT a politician which is something everyone seems to forget. You all seem to think he should act like one. He says what he thinks and he thinks he's won.

With what I saw I would have said the same thing. He's leading in most of those states and only one seems to be close.

There is a lot still to happen.

I want Trump to win.

I am patient with his hyperbole.

But not in this case of voting.

The nation is too far gone divided to reconcile. We are two (or more) peoples, NOT one any longer.

Let them both win....create two states, and let Trump preside over the United states of America, and Harris/Biden over the Communist States of America

Democrats want: Absolute government control, abortion, drag queen school teachers, 4,000 genders, no God, free income but super high taxes

They will never be content with Conservatives who want: God and Faith, all human life saved, liberty and freedom, gun rights and strong work ethics

The two are completely incompatible. So why keep forcing half the population to endure the madness of the other?
It's a really bad plan that will result in the demise of everyone.

We're already seeing the cracks. Rioting, looting, impeachments.....do we need to see rivers of blood in the streets before we learn?
This animosity has been festering even since the Civil War in the 1800's. And we had ONE TENTH the population we have today.

Definition of insanity - Doing things the same way.....but expecting different results.

Last edited:
Fuck people who get pissed at President Trump for Tweets, a phrase in a speech that gets them butthurt because they are not that bright, etc. They are borderline TDS.

O.K.

I don't have an issue with his tweets.

But this hit into our voting process and I don't think he said something good.
Our "voting process" has been changed just for this election.

So all Trump is doing is fighting those who have changed the process.

This is all BS.

You are ignorant.

There are not enough votes to make up the difference in MI and PA.

Actually, there probably are.

Right now, 20% of the vote is still out in MI. That's about 400K votes. Biden is only down 193K right now. Most of those votes are in urban areas, particularly Detroit.

Combined with WI, NV, AZ, and ME, that would be enough to put Biden over the top.

PA, same situation... 25% of the vote isn't in yet That's over a million votes. Most of those are in Pittsburgh and Philly. Biden is only down 600K.

He is a 70-some-year-old man at 2:30 in the morning, after a very stressful time. And I think he was just unfortunately being more a raw version of himself. And so that’s just disappointing

I hope that they walk it back tomorrow and say, ‘We want the votes to be counted'

Particularly in Arizona. If you want them counted in Arizona, you need to count them in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, too. And Georgia.

Forum List

Back