Trump sides with Democrats on debt ceiling

Says the guy who posted no links to back up any of his assertions that Obama refused to work with Republicans.

Post #77, LIAR! If you can't / won't be honest, take your lying, Fake News BS and Pi$$ Off!

For eight years, Republicans voted against the best interests of the American people, if Obama proposed it.

You are so full of shit! You don't even try to offer any evidence or facts to support your fake news lies / claims. You just fling your poo against the wall hoping it will stick like a monkey in a zoo flinging its own feces.

Says the guy who posted no links to back up any of his assertions that Obama refused to work with Republicans.

I post facts, you post adoration of Trump in all of his glory. Where are all of the charges against the "criminal Democrats". Trump's been in office for more than 7 months and there isn't even an investigation of the people you label as criminals, even though not one of them has ever been charged with a crime?

Talk about a monkey flinging shit. You demonize Democrats at every turn, with no evidence, no charges, no convictions.

Just like the orange-faced baboon you voted for, you accuse others of the thing you do daily.

giphy.gif

I am not sure you understand the issue. Maybe you are blinded by your partisan hackery. What did you expect from Trump? Denying aid to Harvey's victims? This is the prime example of "damned if you do and damned if you don't" It wouldn't matter for the imbeciles of the left whatever Trump did, they would attack him regardless.

Trump can agree with Dims but never the other way round.

For eight years, Republicans voted against the best interests of the American people, if Obama proposed it.

You are so full of shit! You don't even try to offer any evidence or facts to support your fake news lies / claims. You just fling your poo against the wall hoping it will stick like a monkey in a zoo flinging its own feces.

I post facts, you post adoration of Trump in all of his glory. Where are all of the charges against the "criminal Democrats". Trump's been in office for more than 7 months and there isn't even an investigation of the people you label as criminals, even though not one of them has ever been charged with a crime?

Talk about a monkey flinging shit. You demonize Democrats at every turn, with no evidence, no charges, no convictions.

Just like the orange-faced baboon you voted for, you accuse others of the thing you do daily.
You're a joke. How many links do you need?
Anybody with half a brain (you may have less) knows that Obama The Blamer NEVER worked with republicans. The most worthless president in the history of our country.

All of the sudden wingnuts are just fine with the debt ceiling being raised. Funny how that changed.

All of the sudden wingnuts are just fine with the debt ceiling being raised.
Out of which orifice did you pull THAT Fake News BS?! No one said any such thing. We were simply discussing Trump's decision to cross the aisle and work with Democrats.

You keep pushing the propaganda, though, snowflake.

Out of which orifice did you pull THAT Fake News BS?! No one said any such thing. We were simply discussing Trump's decision to cross the aisle and work with Democrats.

Working with Democrats or giving them everything they wanted without even trying to negotiate?

Working with Democrats or giving them everything they wanted without even trying to negotiate?
As I said, snowflakes are so rabidly filled with hate nothing Trump can / will ever do will satisfy them .Thanks for proving that point.

he made a point to the GOP. you think they listened? I don't blame the man at all.

As I said, snowflakes are so rabidly filled with hate nothing Trump can / will ever do will satisfy them .Thanks for proving that point.
i kind of think it was brilliant.

Are you kidding? Of course I want Trump to create fissures in the GOP and lose to a united Democratic party. The beauty of it is he's only shooting his party in the foot.

Next up, let's eliminate voting on the debt ceiling all together. Sure, why wouldn't Democrats take advantage of a useful idiot?

he made a point to the GOP. you think they listened? I don't blame the man at all.

I hope he keeps driving that point home.

I hope he keeps driving that point home.
me too.

You leftist traitors will cry when Trump works with you clowns, or against you clowns.
Trump is fighting against both the rinos and the leftist marxists for the good of all Americans.
He has to do what he has to do to get federal emergency aid to florida, and get it there NOW.
Thank God for a president with compassion and common sense.

Trump is a RINO. The fact is that the disaster relief bill was never in danger. You are a Trump sycophant and one of those he said would still back him if her shot someone.

Are you kidding? Of course I want Trump to create fissures in the GOP and lose to a united Democratic party. The beauty of it is he's only shooting his party in the foot.
Therein lies the F*ed up problem with the Democrats - they continuously do everything for self and party, not country. Democrats are EAT UP with mega partisanship. It's ALL about the Liberal ideology and agenda - F* America - they can come along for the ride but, like Republicans, they are going to have to sit in the back of the DNC bus.

:p

He's always said he's willing to work with Democrats. It was prominent Democrats who vowed to never work with him. The Debt is here to stay, no matter which Party controls the White House. So folks should stop thinking anything's gonna change on that. Maybe reaching out to the Democrats on this, can lead to a Balanced Budget agreement down the road. I guess we'll see.

Forum List

Back