Trump sides with Democrats on debt ceiling

Stop pretending that Obama was the guy who was unwilling to work with Republicans.

'Pretending'?

Barry refused to meet with / talk to Republicans for almost a YEAR after winning the Presidency. Not only has Trump already met with Democrats, he has walked across the aisle to work with them, snowflake.

'Pretending'?

Obama routinely by-passed Congress to execute his own agenda:

1. Obama will bypass Senate, ratify Paris climate accord himself during trip to China: report

"The White House on Monday defended President Obama’s decision to enter into the Paris climate accord without Senate ratification"

2. 10 Ways Obama Bypassed Congress in 2014

"President Barack Obama began 2014 vowing to act without Congress if need be to get things done. This week, the White House proudly heralded more than 80 executive actions taken during the year, some of biggest taking place after his party took a beating in the November midterms."

Obama declared that he had the authority to by-pass Congress and rule by decree / Executive Order because Congress did not do what he wanted in the time frame he wanted. The only problem is the US constitution does not say that and does not give the President that authority / option. Barry didn't give a damn - he just did it.
- 'I've got a pen, and I've got a phone': Obama threatens embattled Congress with bully pulpit executive actions on economy | Daily Mail Online

'Pretending'?

Obama threw a tantrum like a 3yo when Republicans did not fall in line and agree with him on ever issue, letting him know winning the WH did not mean he automatically got his way. Obama responded by declaring just the opposite:

Elections matter. I won; you lost. "Go out there and win an election." "We don't mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back"
-https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2013/10/17/president-obama-to-republicans-i-won-deal-with-it/
- Obama Tells Republicans to 'Sit in Back'

Democrats and snowflakes are out of their damn minds if they think a President winning an election is a blank check to get and do whatever he wants....at least that is what they believe should happen when a DEMOCRAT wins. D-Schumer could not race in front of the cameras fast enough after Trump won to declare the Democratic Party was '100% Committed' to obstructing anything and everything Trump and the GOP wanted to do.

Suddenly 'Elections matter' had no meaning.
Suddenly 'I won. You lost' meant nothing.
Suddenly 'Go out and win some elections' if you want something else did not apply.

Obama dragged the US into 2 Un-Constitutional Un-Authorized wars to help terrorists, to include the group that slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 by by-passing Congress. He released terrorist enemy leaders in a time of war (treason), freed terrorists caught killing / trying to kill Americans on the battle field by bypassing Congress. He entered into personal Treaties on this nation's behalf without the Constitutional Authority to do so, used his own personal drone assassination program to kill Americans abroad in violation of the Constitution, Un-Constitutionally and illegally spied on Americans / reporters / the media / the US Senate and the USSC, Un-Constitutionally and illegally used the IRS as a personal political weapon against citizens who did not support him...

The only ones 'pretending'...and MAKING SHIT UP...are snowflakes like yourself.

The fact is that Schumer and Pelosi now control Congress. That means we will see more liberal legislation. It shows that Trump is a RINO. Yet I don't see you going after Trump. You are a snowflake.

He's always said he's willing to work with Democrats. It was prominent Democrats who vowed to never work with him. The Debt is here to stay, no matter which Party controls the White House. So folks should stop thinking anything's gonna change on that. Maybe reaching out to the Democrats on this, can lead to a Balanced Budget agreement down the road. I guess we'll see.

The trouble is that he is not reaching out. He is surrendering. He gave Pelosi and Schumer everything they wanted and got nothing in return. McConnell and Ryan at least got something in return even if they didn't get what they wanted. I can see a game of strip poker where Pelosi and Schumer haven't removed a stitch of clothing but Trump is in his underwear.

All of the sudden wingnuts are just fine with the debt ceiling being raised. Funny how that changed.
It's disaster emergency. Dumshit.

But, what about that debt ceiling? Hell, Trump says it's automatic, no reason to even think about it.
You leftist traitors will cry when Trump works with you clowns, or against you clowns.
Trump is fighting against both the rinos and the leftist marxists for the good of all Americans.
He has to do what he has to do to get federal emergency aid to florida, and get it there NOW.
Thank God for a president with compassion and common sense.

Trump is a RINO. The fact is that the disaster relief bill was never in danger. You are a Trump sycophant and one of those he said would still back him if her shot someone.
I never said Trump wasn't a rino. He is. And although the bill itself was never in danger, the funding for the bill was. Fool.

Republican leadership is proving to be incredibly lazy and incompetent. Trump understands that. I'm not surprised he's reaching out to the other side. He's always been about making deals. If the Republicans continue to jam their heads up their asses, maybe the Democrats can be worked with instead.

He's always said he's willing to work with Democrats. It was prominent Democrats who vowed to never work with him. The Debt is here to stay, no matter which Party controls the White House. So folks should stop thinking anything's gonna change on that. Maybe reaching out to the Democrats on this, can lead to a Balanced Budget agreement down the road. I guess we'll see.

The trouble is that he is not reaching out. He is surrendering. He gave Pelosi and Schumer everything they wanted and got nothing in return. McConnell and Ryan at least got something in return even if they didn't get what they wanted. I can see a game of strip poker where Pelosi and Schumer haven't removed a stitch of clothing but Trump is in his underwear.
Did Rachel tell you that?

Hey, Republican leadership in Congress is incredibly lazy and incompetent. That's not Trump's fault. He's gotta get things done. And if that means reaching out to the other side, that's what he's gonna do. I mean come on, Republican leadership in Congress can't even get Tax-Cuts done? That's a bleepin GOP staple for God sake! How can they not be able to get that done? I think Trump's had it with them. Time to see if the Democrats are willing to work to get something done. Republicans in Congress gave him no choice on that.

All of the sudden wingnuts are just fine with the debt ceiling being raised.
Out of which orifice did you pull THAT Fake News BS?! No one said any such thing. We were simply discussing Trump's decision to cross the aisle and work with Democrats.

You keep pushing the propaganda, though, snowflake.

You are the one pushing propaganda snowflake. Trump did not work with Democrats. He surrendered. Name 1 thing that Trump got in return. This shows he is a incompetent negotiator who is more interested in getting the glory rather than doing the hard work to at least get something in return.

All of the sudden wingnuts are just fine with the debt ceiling being raised.
Out of which orifice did you pull THAT Fake News BS?! No one said any such thing. We were simply discussing Trump's decision to cross the aisle and work with Democrats.

You keep pushing the propaganda, though, snowflake.

You are the one pushing propaganda snowflake. Trump did not work with Democrats. He surrendered. Name 1 thing that Trump got in return. This shows he is a incompetent negotiator who is more interested in getting the glory rather than doing the hard work to at least get something in return.

Sorry, but Republican leadership in Congress has proven to be a miserable failure. I mean, they can't even get Tax-Cuts done. You can't get any more incompetent than that. Trump's over them now. He's gonna see if the Democrats wanna work to get something done. Republican leadership forced his hand on that. They're solely to blame for any problems you have with this.

Last edited:
Sadly, the GOP is blowing a truly golden opportunity. It's flushing all of its numerous recent historic wins right down the toilet. The Party doesn't have credible competent leadership at this point. And Trump fully understands that. Now he's gonna see if the Democrats are willing to work to get things done. I can't blame the man. His Party is completely rudderless.

Hey, Republican leadership in Congress is incredibly lazy and incompetent. That's not Trump's fault. He's gotta get things done. And if that means reaching out to the other side, that's what he's gonna do. I mean come on, Republican leadership in Congress can't even get Tax-Cuts done? That's a bleepin GOP staple for God sake! How can they not be able to get that done? I think Trump's had it with them. Time to see if the Democrats are willing to work to get something done. Republicans in Congress gave him no choice on that.

Are they lazy and incompetent? In the last budget, they didn't get money for the wall but they got more money for border security. Name 1 thing that Trump got in return for his deal. Anyone can make a deal when you give away the store. Where is Trump's tax plan? Reagan had a tax plan ready to go.

All of the sudden wingnuts are just fine with the debt ceiling being raised. Funny how that changed.
It's disaster emergency. Dumshit.

But, what about that debt ceiling? Hell, Trump says it's automatic, no reason to even think about it.
You leftist traitors will cry when Trump works with you clowns, or against you clowns.
Trump is fighting against both the rinos and the leftist marxists for the good of all Americans.
He has to do what he has to do to get federal emergency aid to florida, and get it there NOW.
Thank God for a president with compassion and common sense.

Trump is a RINO. The fact is that the disaster relief bill was never in danger. You are a Trump sycophant and one of those he said would still back him if her shot someone.
I never said Trump wasn't a rino. He is. And although the bill itself was never in danger, the funding for the bill was. Fool.

The funding was never in danger. FOOL!!

Sadly, the GOP is blowing a truly golden opportunity. It's flushing all of its numerous recent historic wins right down the toilet. The Party doesn't have credible competent leadership at this point. And Trump fully understands that. Now he's gonna see if the Democrats are willing to work to get things done. I can't blame the man. His Party is completely rudderless.

The party does have incompetent leadership however the problem is the incompetence is in the White House. It's easy to make a deal when it is a 1 way street. McConnell and Ryan got more money for border security, what did Trump get?

Are they lazy and incompetent? In the last budget, they didn't get money for the wall but they got more money for border security. Name 1 thing that Trump got in return for his deal. Anyone can make a deal when you give away the store. Where is Trump's tax plan? Reagan had a tax plan ready to go.

We don't know what he got or didn't get, yet. But he is reaching out to the Democrats. We'll see if they reciprocate or refuse to work with him. But we do know Republican leadership in Congress isn't doing anything. I mean, you can't get Tax-Cuts done, you're done. Time for new leadership. And they better do it soon.

Are you kidding? Of course I want Trump to create fissures in the GOP and lose to a united Democratic party. The beauty of it is he's only shooting his party in the foot.
Therein lies the F*ed up problem with the Democrats - they continuously do everything for self and party, not country. Democrats are EAT UP with mega partisanship. It's ALL about the Liberal ideology and agenda - F* America - they can come along for the ride but, like Republicans, they are going to have to sit in the back of the DNC bus.

:p

Schumer and Pelosi are driving the bus. Trump is just a passenger.

The party does have incompetent leadership however the problem is the incompetence is in the White House. It's easy to make a deal when it is a 1 way street. McConnell and Ryan got more money for border security, what did Trump get?

I recommend new Republican leadership, or else. The current leadership is a very sad embarrassment. I couldn't believe i actually read the other day that they "weren't sure" they could get Tax-Cuts done. I mean, WHAT?? If you can't even get Tax-Cuts done, what the hell good are ya? It's such a damn mess. I can't blame Trump for seeking alternatives.

Are you kidding? Of course I want Trump to create fissures in the GOP and lose to a united Democratic party. The beauty of it is he's only shooting his party in the foot.
Therein lies the F*ed up problem with the Democrats - they continuously do everything for self and party, not country. Democrats are EAT UP with mega partisanship. It's ALL about the Liberal ideology and agenda - F* America - they can come along for the ride but, like Republicans, they are going to have to sit in the back of the DNC bus.

:p

Schumer and Pelosi are driving the bus. Trump is just a passenger.
Schumer and Pelosi lol! Both them marxist clowns are too stupid to get a CDL. And you're too stupid to realize how stupid they are. In other words, liberals are morons.

Forum List

Back