Trump sides with Democrats on debt ceiling

It's Okay When Trump Does It!™
Are you morons saying that Trump should have denied federal aid to Harvey's victims? Because that's how it sounds.
No. He should have demanded a clean bill. You know, like the Democrats are saying about DACA.

A CLEAN BILL that deals with Harvey ONLY.

But I'm not really surprised by this. It is one of the reasons I would never vote for Trump. He's already 65% left wing. We see that in a crisis, he'll go the other 35%.
the GOP hasn't backed him since day fking one. they asked him to swear he wouldn't go third party, he does that and they pooped on him. he is now officially third party based on their poop.

Pelosi even got Trump to tweet he wasn't gong to do any action against DACA people for 6 months.
well he wasn't. what do you think six months meant? how fking stupid are you?

Trump said DACA was unconstitutional/illegal, so as soon as he ended DACA they were subject to instant deportation.

But Pelosi put a muzzle on Trump, and handcuffed Sessions.

Are you morons saying that Trump should have denied federal aid to Harvey's victims? Because that's how it sounds.
No. He should have demanded a clean bill. You know, like the Democrats are saying about DACA.

But I'm not really surprised by this. It is one of the reasons I would never vote for Trump. He's already 65% left wing. We see that in a crisis, he'll go the other 35%.
the GOP hasn't backed him since day fking one.

Is that their job? To back the President? Who knew.

For the previous 8 years, up until now the republicans job was to obstruct what the president wanted to do. How can you expect the party of obstruction to suddenly learn how to lead?

Democrats aren't even in charge, and they're taking the lead, and getting things done.

For the previous 8 years, up until now the republicans job was to obstruct what the president wanted to do. How can you expect the party of obstruction to suddenly learn how to lead?

Democrats aren't even in charge, and they're taking the lead, and getting things done.

Yes, Obama and Democrats got just about everything they wanted without controlling Congress. So why are the Republicans struggling so much to get anything done? Is it about sabotaging Trump? Or is it that the leadership really is just that lazy & incompetent?

Yes, Obama and Democrats got just about everything they wanted without controlling Congress. So why are the Republicans struggling so much to get anything done? Is it about sabotaging Trump? Or is it that the leadership really is just that lazy & incompetent?

A lot of the republcians in congress haven't known anything other than obstruction.

hmmm I thought if they asked him to be loyal that would be returned in like. Not sure I follow you. I was under the impression the GOP won the presidency. hmmm what country you in?

A lot of the republcians in congress haven't known anything other than obstruction.
That was essentially what derailed their Obamacare repeal. All they had to do was keep the taxes, and keep the subsidies, and block grant Mediciad, and say they repealed it, because the Medicaid expansion was what the "nonjuring" states. And they may have the votes to do that now, but the Freedom Caucus demands left the Senate Moderates simply distrustful of anything the House might do.

Perhaps the Turtle and Ryan were just incompetent to know what they could get.

Pelosi even got Trump to tweet he wasn't gong to do any action against DACA people for 6 months.
well he wasn't. what do you think six months meant? how fking stupid are you?

Trump said DACA was unconstitutional/illegal, so as soon as he ended DACA they were subject to instant deportation.

But Pelosi put a muzzle on Trump, and handcuffed Sessions.
that isn't what he said. why don't you post the quote of what he said instead of making it up for him.

hmmm I thought if they asked him to be loyal that would be returned in like. Not sure I follow you. I was under the impression the GOP won the presidency. hmmm what country you in?
LOL. The bodies left behind Trump's bus exceed even the Clintons. Loyalty. LOL

does what?
Increases the debt.
for three months. he wanted stability to get work done in the congress, he took the democrat deal to give him that three month window. he has other ideas and still needs the Congress. he's setting up the tax plan.
Increasing the debt
yep. your stuttering.
And you are not comprehending. LOL

Trump's gonna blow up the deficits again.

LOL. The bodies left behind Trump's bus exceed even the Clintons. Loyalty. LOL
well yeah, it was in the primaries, they asked him. are you being stupid?

does what?
Increases the debt.
for three months. he wanted stability to get work done in the congress, he took the democrat deal to give him that three month window. he has other ideas and still needs the Congress. he's setting up the tax plan.
Increasing the debt
yep. your stuttering.
sure I am, you're stuttering.

does what?
Increases the debt.
Increasing the debt
yep. your stuttering.

Trump's gonna blow up the deficits again.
sure I comprehend. I explained what he did.

Liberals are so fucking petulant and pathetic.

It really is embarrassing.

Wouldn't that loyalty be owed to the electoral college. Since the people didn't chose Trump.

Wouldn't that loyalty be owed to the electoral college. Since the people didn't chose Trump.
so how did the electoral voters get to vote then? you're confused.

How many Republicans in the House voted against the relief bill? Poor fuckers.

does what?
Increases the debt.
The debt means nothing when the Fed prints fiat money at will. They do it a crop-share way. Some for us, some for themselves since they are not under government control and some loans to us (our own money) what we pay interest to them. It is a good gig. 'wanna know more about it?>>>>>>>
Episode 292 – Century of Enslavement: The History of the Federal Reserve : The Corbett Report

Forum List

Back