Trump sides with Democrats on debt ceiling

Liberals are so fucking petulant and pathetic.

It really is embarrassing.
Liberals. I told you fools Trump was not a republican and he'd blow up the deficits again, and that's what he's gonna do.

Idiots.

Once again, how come all of the sudden raising the debt ceiling doesn't matter?

[="radical right, post: 18108679, member: 61889"][QE="jc456, post: 18108604, member: 46512"]
But Pelosi put a muzzle on Trump, and handcuffed Sessions.
that isn't what he said. why don't you post the quote of what he said instead of making it up for him.[/QUOTE]

Trumps tweet on DACA stated "No Action"

And the white house says that Trumps tweets are the official government positions.[/QUOTE]
Pelosi even got Trump to tweet he wasn't gong to do any action against DACA people for 6 months.
well he wasn't. what do you think six months meant? how fking stupid are you?

Trump said DACA was unconstitutional/illegal, so as soon as he ended DACA they were subject to instant deportation.

But Pelosi put a muzzle on Trump, and handcuffed Sessions.[/QUOTE

So, are you going to put up his quote that said there would be instant deportation? you failed bubba badly.

So, are you going to put up his quote that said there would be instant deportation? you failed bubba badly.

That was one of Trumps first 100 day promises.

I'm sure you've heard it a thousand times. About deporting the 11 million illegals starting on day one.

Trump said law enforcement knew where the illegals were, and by unfettering them, they could deport the millions of illegals virtually over night.

Well we know exactly where the DACA live, where they work, where they go to school, we have all their details, so finding them is easy.

Trump said law enforcement knew where the illegals were, and by unfettering them, they could deport the millions of illegals virtually over night.

Well we know exactly where the DACA live, where they work, where they go to school, we have all their details, so finding them is easy.
so you can't quote him, so son, you're making this up.

I'm sure you've heard it a thousand times. About deporting the 11 million illegals starting on day one.
so just post the quote, shouldn't be a problem for ya.

You know you're just trying to waste my time asking for a quote that's been posted here a thousand times. What do I get for it? I'll give you the discount rate, you take a one minute time out (of my choosing) per word.

so you can't quote him, so son, you're making this up.

You know you're just trying to waste my time asking for a quote that's been posted here a thousand times. What do I get for it? I'll give you the discount rate, you take a one minute time out (of my choosing) per word.

Read below

The debt means nothing when the Fed prints fiat money at will. They do it a crop-share way. Some for us, some for themselves since they are not under government control and some loans to us (our own money) what we pay interest to them. It is a good gig. 'wanna know more about it?>>>>>>>
Episode 292 – Century of Enslavement: The History of the Federal Reserve : The Corbett Report

so just post the quote, shouldn't be a problem for ya.

funny, you say that, and yet you can't post it. liar liar pants on fire is what you are. post it you made the claim.

It's Okay When Trump Does It!™
does what?
Increases the debt.
for three months. he wanted stability to get work done in the congress, he took the democrat deal to give him that three month window. he has other ideas and still needs the Congress. he's setting up the tax plan.
Increasing the debt
You say that as if you give a shit about increasing debt.

It's Okay When Trump Does It!™
does what?
Increases the debt.
for three months. he wanted stability to get work done in the congress, he took the democrat deal to give him that three month window. he has other ideas and still needs the Congress. he's setting up the tax plan.
Trump wanted stability.

Oh man, that's hilarious! :lol:

Trump wanted stability.

The vote was 316 to 90 in the house, and something like 80-20 in the senate. Once you pass 2/3rds, it overrides a presidential veto.

Read below

The debt means nothing when the Fed prints fiat money at will. They do it a crop-share way. Some for us, some for themselves since they are not under government control and some loans to us (our own money) what we pay interest to them. It is a good gig. 'wanna know more about it?>>>>>>>
Episode 292 – Century of Enslavement: The History of the Federal Reserve : The Corbett Report

That is hilarious. You guys have completely abandoned your wingnut base.

Trump wanted stability.

The vote was 316 to 90 in the house, and something like 80-20 in the senate. Once you pass 2/3rds, it overrides a presidential veto.
so it looks like most everyone agreed with the pres right?

Forum List

Back