Trump Signs Order Calling For Work Requirements In Welfare Programs

Plenty of graffiti to remove and trash in the streets to clean up.

Is that the kind of job you're hiring for? Are you a government contractor? Or do you think government should add more jobs to do this work? We'll need a tax increase to pay for it.
why don't you want people to work for the money they receive? I do.

I'm just confused by this idea that the OP is suggesting, which basically seems to be that welfare programs are not needed because there's already plenty of adequately paying work available because of all the graffiti and trash in public that needs to be removed. Is his priority to remove graffiti and trash from public areas? Does he want government to hire an army of groundskeepers who will keep all areas clean and free of such things? Does he want all the people currently on various forms of welfare to instead take government jobs doing this cleanup work? If that's what he wants then I respect his opinion. It's going to be more expensive than current welfare programs, though.

Also, what should be done about welfare recipients who can't work? For example, disabled people on medicaid, children who rely on food stamps and medicaid, etc?
I agree with you. You're just confused.

That lady on my street with 5 kids under 5 will have to duct tape those little crying brats into strollers, rope them together into a train & drag them to work. She is going to need a bus for all those car seats, strollers, diaper bags, bottles, etc. I wonder if she will ever get any work done if she makes it there?

That lady on my street with 5 kids under 5 will have to duct tape those little crying brats into strollers & drag them to work. She is going to need a bus for all those car seats, strollers, diaper bags, bottles, etc. I wonder if she will ever get any work done if she makes it there?
she doesn't understand baby sitters? wow, and you all call trump stupid.

Hey, BTW, where are the fathers? Noticed I pluralized father.

That lady on my street with 5 kids under 5 will have to duct tape those little crying brats into strollers, rope them together into a train & drag them to work. She is going to need a bus for all those car seats, strollers, diaper bags, bottles, etc. I wonder if she will ever get any work done if she makes it there?
I'm sure her street has plenty of graffiti and trash to clean up.

Only a proud person could starve in America. Anyone can go into a supermarket and down 5000 calories, get arrested and go jail where they're going to be fed anyway.

Moochers are not proud people, obviously,
Oh ffs.

422px-AliceFacepalm.jpg

she doesn't watch them today.

Does she have a mother or father, who can watch her fat liberal kids who go get indoctrinated at public schools and get FREE food there, from the rest of US tax payers? Maybe if she spent more time working, she wouldn't be used as a crack whore, producing bastard children who will grow up to be, just like her....

Oh, you mean that safe place for babies with cars zooming by? She can't even herd those little brats to the park & back.

Oh, you mean that safe place for babies with cars zooming by? She can't even herd those little brats to the park & back.
how does she get food her clothes? oh the horror.

Leftist Mark Zuck will spend his billions helping those in need like her.

:laughing0301:

That lady on my street with 5 kids under 5 will have to duct tape those little crying brats into strollers & drag them to work. She is going to need a bus for all those car seats, strollers, diaper bags, bottles, etc. I wonder if she will ever get any work done if she makes it there?
she doesn't understand baby sitters? wow, and you all call trump stupid.

Hey, BTW, where are the fathers? Noticed I pluralized father.
No sitter would ever watch that many so young & how would she pay them? The father is out working every day from before sun up till way after sundown for chump change that can't even pay the gas bill.

MAGA

Trump signs order calling for work requirements in welfare programs

would you believe me if I stated that I know HANDS ON---lots of
GOOD REASONS why such programs are expensive FLOPS?
There is a place for them--------but not a very BIG place
No flop at all. The object is to make people earn what they receive. Anything produced, even minor is just a bonus.

Is that the kind of job you're hiring for? Are you a government contractor? Or do you think government should add more jobs to do this work? We'll need a tax increase to pay for it.
I bet welfare recipients drop to half as soon as they are told they need to pick up a broom to earn it.

You didn't answer me. Do you hire for the kinds of jobs you're suggesting need to be done? Who do you propose do those jobs? Who pays for it?
They might consider jobs like that "community work" not sure if they pay for that?

I had the same thought. It will vary state by state, but I imagine that some kind of volunteer "community work" substitute is allowed for those who are unemployed. And I can see cleaning up graffiti and trash from public areas fitting that criterion. I get the impression the OP is applauding yet not knowing what the hell they are talking about.

Does she have a mother or father, who can watch her fat liberal kids who go get indoctrinated at public schools and get FREE food there, from the rest of US tax payers? Maybe if she spent more time working, she wouldn't be used as a crack whore, producing bastard children who will grow up to be, just like her....
She doesn't drink or use drugs, Her dad is down with cancer & her mom works full time paying her dads medical. Her Church said have big family no abortions. They are not old enough for school free lunch.

I bet welfare recipients drop to half as soon as they are told they need to pick up a broom to earn it.

You didn't answer me. Do you hire for the kinds of jobs you're suggesting need to be done? Who do you propose do those jobs? Who pays for it?
They might consider jobs like that "community work" not sure if they pay for that?

I had the same thought. It will vary state by state, but I imagine that some kind of volunteer "community work" substitute is allowed for those who are unemployed. And I can see cleaning up graffiti and trash from public areas fitting that criterion. I get the impression the OP is applauding yet not knowing what the hell they are talking about.
Yep. KY is why i even thought about that. Thats similar to what they just did.
I think its awesome. I never understood why the able bodied get paid to sit on their asses

She doesn't drink or use drugs, Her dad is down with cancer & her mom works full time paying her dads medical.
Obama gets half a million for a 30 minute speech these days. I'm sure he will donate it to the needy.

:lmao:

Able bodied people receiving government assistance?

Great. So whose paying them? You? The taxpayers? I'm not necessarily opposed to the government hiring more employees to clean things up. But it will cost more than we'll save.

Forum List

Back