Trump slams "The Surrender Caucus" if the Reubican Party, for not pretending Biden stole the election

He only need just a few more votes to win

68626530.jpg

I'm not privy to all of the "evidence" of voter fraud presented to the courts.
I'm sure if the FBI and NSA investigated they would find a lot of evidence.
The courts decided to stay out of the election mess.
Its up to the state legislatures to fix their broken "absentee ballot" systems.
I'm hopeful after a thorough look by the courts that they could issue guidance for minimum standards for federal elections.

I'm hopeful after a thorough look by the courts that they could issue guidance for minimum standards for federal elections.
They have them and followed them.

Outside of places like Colo that mail out ballots to every voter as their regular means of running an election, I don't think any state really had a system designed to handle the number of mail ballots that were cast in the mid of the covid pandemic.

It's beyond ironic that Pa, AZ and Ga mail in systems were enacted by republican legislatures. Trump lost the votes in each state, and his attempts to steal the election are harmful … and disgraceful. But that's another issue

I'm sure if the FBI and NSA investigated they would find a lot of evidence. The courts decided to stay out of the election mess.
Its up to the state legislatures to fix their broken "absentee ballot" systems. I'm hopeful after a thorough look by the courts that they could issue guidance for minimum standards for federal elections.
We weren't privy to a lot of evidence, because there wasn't much, hence no mention of fraud in the filings. Basically the strategy was to ask for an open-ended fishing expedition, despite state authorities, many of them Republican, saying it wasn't necessary.

Question. Does the court system count as the surrender caucus of the Republican Party?

/----/
View attachment 437170
Apparently not enough to impress a judge. Better luck next time.

/----/ The judges didn't look at the evidence.
Supreme Court declines to hear Trump-supported Texas case ...
Supreme Court declines to hear Trump-supported Texas case over election results in four other states
The Texas case, which is unique in that it seeks to take advantage of the Supreme Court's original jurisdiction for disputes between states, has drawn widespread attention with a large number of ...

Outside of places like Colo that mail out ballots to every voter as their regular means of running an election, I don't think any state really had a system designed to handle the number of mail ballots that were cast in the mid of the covid pandemic.

It's beyond ironic that Pa, AZ and Ga mail in systems were enacted by republican legislatures. Trump lost the votes in each state, and his attempts to steal the election are harmful … and disgraceful. But that's another issue

This is just flat out wrong, and the sad thing is you know it. The procedures being challenged in Pennsylvania, for example, including extending the mail in ballot date by 3 days after the election and not requiring postmarks, were not enacted by the PA legislature, but by courts through leftist judges. That is the Constitutional violation, as courts have no legal authority to implement election procedure, it is designated solely to the state legislature. Same for Georgia's deviations from absentee ballot legislation by way of the settlement between the Democratic party and the Secretary of State. Again no constitutional Authority is designated to the Secretary of State to deviate from the laws, procedures and safeguards enacted by the state legislature.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back