Trump Slowly Giving the UN the Boot

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Faster please.
File this under ‘Trump hates Jews’

The United States and Israel officially quit the U.N.’s educational, scientific and cultural agency at the stroke of midnight, the culmination of a process triggered more than a year ago amid concerns that the organization fosters anti-Israel bias.

The withdrawal is mainly procedural yet serves a new blow to UNESCO, co-founded by the U.S. after World War II to foster peace.

The Trump administration filed its notice to withdraw in October 2017 and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu followed suit.

The Paris-based organization has been denounced by its critics as a crucible for anti-Israel bias: blasted for criticizing Israel’s occupation of east Jerusalem, naming ancient Jewish sites as Palestinian heritage sites and granting full membership to Palestine in 2011.

Israeli U.N. envoy Danny Danon said Tuesday that his country “will not be a member of an organization whose goal is to deliberately act against us, and that has become a tool manipulated by Israel’s enemies.”

US, Israel exit UN cultural agency, claiming bias

They should kick that useless organization out of NY City.

The buildings they occupy are prime real estate that could be turned into shops, stores and apartments. The city could make a fortune.

Kick the UN to some other country. Let that country babysit the useless fucks.

The buildings they occupy are prime real estate that could be turned into shops, stores and apartments. The city could make a fortune.

My vote is move it to Sudan.

As our global influence diminishes .....we need all the help we can get

Trumps America First means...America Alone

Faster please.

The United States and Israel officially quit the U.N.’s educational, scientific and cultural agency at the stroke of midnight, the culmination of a process triggered more than a year ago amid concerns that the organization fosters anti-Israel bias.

The withdrawal is mainly procedural yet serves a new blow to UNESCO, co-founded by the U.S. after World War II to foster peace.

The Trump administration filed its notice to withdraw in October 2017 and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu followed suit.

The Paris-based organization has been denounced by its critics as a crucible for anti-Israel bias: blasted for criticizing Israel’s occupation of east Jerusalem, naming ancient Jewish sites as Palestinian heritage sites and granting full membership to Palestine in 2011.

Israeli U.N. envoy Danny Danon said Tuesday that his country “will not be a member of an organization whose goal is to deliberately act against us, and that has become a tool manipulated by Israel’s enemies.”

Don't worry, we will correct this when we have a grown-up in the White House again.

My vote is move it to Sudan.

LMAO Wonder how long it would take terrorists to target their new embassy??

Faster please.

Don't worry, we will correct this when we have a grown-up in the White House again.
Yes, Democrats are notoriously anti Semitic.

The UN has kept Armageddon from occurring more than a few times in the last 70 years.. Only fools would want to see it go away or for the US to walk away from it.

As our global influence diminishes .....we need all the help we can get

Trumps America First means...America Alone

I think it was Mattis who said the blob had the worldview of a fifth or sixth grader. I think the General may have given El Blobo the benefit of the doubt.

The UN has kept Armageddon from occurring more than a few times in the last 70 years.. Only fools would want to see it go away or for the US to walk away from it. As can be seen on this thread, there are many fools.
Oh
My
God

We have a Most Clueless Post of 2019 nominee already.

The UN has kept Armageddon from occurring more than a few times in the last 70 years.. Only fools would want to see it go away or for the US to walk away from it. As can be seen on this thread, there are many fools.
Oh
My
God

Do you even know what the UN does or what its function is? Seriously..

I sort of go back and fourth on this. The UN is a huge benefit to the world; that much is clear. But I’m not sure if the proper place for the UN is New York in 2018. This isn’t all the blob’s fault but the US is becoming more and more isolationist—the cheeto is certainly helping the descent of the American empire but he is only as powerful as We the People allow him to be. I think most Americans are either not wired sophisticatedly enough or don’t care enough or simply are dismissive enough of the UN to the point where the UN should probably look for a permanent home elsewhere.

Oh
My
God

The US bribes the world to behave.
Are you saying the world can’t get along without the US telling it how to behave?

Oh
My
God

What did the UN do during the Cuban missile crisis? Genocides in Cambodia, Sudan, Rwanda, Malaysia, North Korea, etc etc?

Give us one specific time in history where the UN stopped something.

Oh
My
God

Are you saying the world can’t get along without the US telling it how to behave?
We abandoned the League of Nations. How did that work out for the world?

Oh
My
God

We abandoned the League of Nations. How did that work out for the world?
If the world can’t grow up...fuck it.

Forum List

Back