trump Still Owes DC 7 Million For Inauguration

This is disgraceful. trump should pay that debt. All other presidents have made sure it was paid.

Not trump.

Trump still owes D.C. $7 million in inauguration costs as he plans July Fourth gala
Congress owes the 7 million presidents do not pay to be innaugurated.

You are kookoo

The president is the person who is supposed to submit the bill to congress.

trump submitted part of the bill. Not the whole thing. So his own actions prove you're either lying or didn't read the article because it's clearly explained in the article.

How can congress pay a bill they don't know about and don't havre paperwork for?

You really should read the article before you post. That way you won't make a fool of yourself to all of cyberspace.

This is disgraceful. trump should pay that debt. All other presidents have made sure it was paid.

Not trump.

Trump still owes D.C. $7 million in inauguration costs as he plans July Fourth gala

You are kookoo

trump submitted part of the bill. Not the whole thing. So his own actions prove you're either lying or didn't read the article because it's clearly explained in the article.

How can congress pay a bill they don't know about and don't havre paperwork for?

You really should read the article before you post. That way you won't make a fool of yourself to all of cyberspace.

Impeach, impeach...

Not trump.

You are kookoo

Which previous president paid for his own innauguration

Grow up kid and stop watching cnn because your brain is rotting from the nonsense

Not trump.

You are kookoo

Grow up kid and stop watching cnn because your brain is rotting from the nonsense

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ea94ba02aa5e

When all the bills are added up, the 2017 celebration will cost an estimated $175 million to $200 million. That total includes the official parties and dinners, the concert, the swearing-in at the Capitol, the parade, the inaugural balls and all the police, military and security personnel required to keep everyone safe.

About $70 million will come from private donations, and the taxpayers will foot the rest of the bill.

Your own link says Congress....fail

My own link says that trump has to submit the charge to congress so it can be paid.

trump has not done so. In fact he has forced the city to raid a different fund to pay for it and that fund will be out of money before the end of the year.

it's not congress. They will pay it if trump would submit the bill.

You fail.

Your TDS may be terminal...hopefully

So your pro life "beliefs" are just a suggestion to you and really don't apply.

So much for being pro life.

If you're going to try to debate me do so honestly. I will counter your lies with truth so don't even try to lie. I'll make a fool of you every time. And have a lot of fun doing it.

Lol you're not an innocent unborn baby.

Fail again

Oh so I get it.

You claim to be pro life but only when it comes to a zygote.

For your information, that's not pro life. That's pro birth.

Big difference but I don't expect you to understand it.

I wonder who jesus would kill because the person didn't agree with him?

You're a fraud.

You're an idiot and cease with the word salad. It's an unborn baby. You use it to dehumanize it.

GFY

Just like in his private life

Trump is a deadbeat

Not trump.

You are kookoo

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ea94ba02aa5e

When all the bills are added up, the 2017 celebration will cost an estimated $175 million to $200 million. That total includes the official parties and dinners, the concert, the swearing-in at the Capitol, the parade, the inaugural balls and all the police, military and security personnel required to keep everyone safe.

About $70 million will come from private donations, and the taxpayers will foot the rest of the bill.
The usa spends more than that on healthcare for illegals every day

Read the link it's Congress.

No it's not.

trump; has to submit the charge to congress. He has not done so.

Obama's inauguration went over budget. Obama submitted it to congress. It was paid.

trump has to and has forced the city to use funds from a different account and it will be in the red before the end of the year.

This is disgraceful.

So, by your own admission, this is a clerical error. Trump himself doesn't owe jack shit.

The TDS never ceases to amaze.

I remember going to Fourth of July celebrations on the mall including the celebration of our 200th anniversary in in 1976. Now this stupid whore wants to make these celebrations of our country into celebrations of himself. No way. Not going, and I'm not going to pay for it, either.

This boy needs to pay up what he already owes.

Last edited:

No it's not.

Obama's inauguration went over budget. Obama submitted it to congress. It was paid.

trump has to and has forced the city to use funds from a different account and it will be in the red before the end of the year.

This is disgraceful.

He's been busy dismantling Ear's legacy and that MAGA stuff.

Dumb thread

What a very weak and stupid reply but not unexpected.

I prove you lied in your first post so now you just post more lies.

Typical.
ROFLMFAO

Nice “cumback” you scraped from the back of your throat!

The only thing you proved is that you’re a moron

Typical....Same shit different fly

I remember going to Fourth of July celebrations on the mall including the celebration of our 200th anniversary in in 1976. Now this stupid whore wants to make these celebrations of our country into celebrations of himself. No way. Not going, and I'm not going to pay for it, either.

ROFLMFAO

Oh joy, a different fly has landed on the same pile of shit

ROFLMFAO

Not going to pay for it
He needs to pay up what he already owes

LEARN TO CODE POLLY

No it's not.

This is disgraceful.
Yep, presidents handle what we pay their staff to do

Why don't you do your homework on PIC and JCIC

Typical Trump. Fucks over those who do work for him while making lame excuses.

You elected a piece of shit con man. What else did you expect?

ROFLMFAO

Oh joy, a different fly has landed on the same pile of shit

ROFLMFAO

Not going to pay for it
He needs to pay up what he already owes

LEARN TO CODE POLLY

Why would anyone want to make the effort to go see a cheap whore praise himself? Here he is ruining another great American tradition. The sooner he, and his sex-queerdo sidekick, are gone, the better for our country.

Forum List

Back