Trump:"stop Muslim with WMD from coming in"....but to a liberal this is bad???

They think that because the sanctions were lifted, it's Obama that is funding them now.

I guess they missed the part where it was a multi national agreement.

Thats not worth the paper it's printed on.
i'll ask again - obama money?

Sorry if you dont get it.
hey i can learn, why don't you explain it
what did you mean by 'obama money?'

I'll give you a hint.....it's working right now.
why do you have to try to be such a clever shit when you're actually a dumb one?
now, it's a simple question - and i'm giving you the opportunity to prove that you aren't as ignorant as everyone knows you to be - what did you mean by 'obama money?'

see the assumption is you mistakenly believe that the united states is funding iran. but i'm willing, against my better judgment, to believe that you had another meaning. can you just explain what you meant, or should i assume that you are as ignorant as i first thought?

Thats not worth the paper it's printed on.

why do you have to try to be such a clever shit when you're actually a dumb one?
now, it's a simple question - and i'm giving you the opportunity to prove that you aren't as ignorant as everyone knows you to be - what did you mean by 'obama money?'

see the assumption is you mistakenly believe that the united states is funding iran. but i'm willing, against my better judgment, to believe that you had another meaning. can you just explain what you meant, or should i assume that you are as ignorant as i first thought?

Well mainly I said it to get the reaction you're displaying right now.
But technically speaking it was obama who freed up all that cash.

yes liberals don't know the difference between literal and figurative language so make that mistake all the time. They cant attack on substance so they attack on trivia making them look even dumber

yes liberals don't know the difference between literal and figurative language so make that mistake all the time. They cant attack on substance so they attack on trivia making them look even dumber

Yep....their behavior is predictable.

Have no fear.....as soon as Iran can get a nuke made with obama money,they'll get it into the hands of the terrorist....

why would they wait when they can get it from OBLs friends in Pakistan. They already sold to N Korea. Really there is little to fear from ISIS!! What could go wrong?

and why hassle with nukes anyway when modern bio weapons are more deadly and almost free and can be delivered in the mail rather than with an ICBM. We should just relax like the liberals say!!

If you're talking about anthrax as a bio weapon, you should understand that weaponized anthrax is much deadlier and much more difficult to get and deploy than the stuff that people have mailed to the government. It's got to be made small enough that it can float in the air for a long time.

Same thing has to be done with chemical weapons as well. Simply blowing up a bomb in a barrel of chlorine isn't an effective chemical weapon, because the kill zone is too small.

It's got to be made small enough that it can float in the air for a long time.

ah good, so we don't have to worry about that one- right?? or really any of the possibilities. We should just chill out!!

LA closed all their schools today!! They should have just chilled out too- right!!

Pakistan sold nukes to N Korea and harbored OBL and we should just chill out- right?

Bomb threats were mailed to both NYC and LA. NYC determined that there was no credible threat and left the schools open.

LA in light of the shooting in San Bernadino, decided to err on the side of caution and shut down the schools.

BTW...............the e-mail that made the threat wasn't from a Muslim, because although there were Islamic sentences in there, they were structured wrong, and the word "allah" wasn't capitalized. They've determined that the e-mail was routed through Germany when it was sent to NYC and LA, but the FBI thinks that the e-mail was started here in the US.

Bomb threats were mailed to both NYC and LA. NYC determined that there was no credible threat and left the schools open.

LA in light of the shooting in San Bernadino, decided to err on the side of caution and shut down the schools.

BTW...............the e-mail that made the threat wasn't from a Muslim, because although there were Islamic sentences in there, they were structured wrong, and the word "allah" wasn't capitalized. They've determined that the e-mail was routed through Germany when it was sent to NYC and LA, but the FBI thinks that the e-mail was started here in the US.
ah good, so we don't have to worry about anthrax - right?? or really any of the possibilities. We should just chill out!!

LA closed all their schools today!! They should have just chilled out too- right!!

Pakistan sold nukes to N Korea and harbored OBL and we should just chill out- right? What could go wrong?

Edward, it's kinda obvious that you use fear and hyperbole to try to make your point.

Unfortunately for you, people who actually know about CBR warfare have been telling you where you're wrong and why, but you continue to try to scare others while scaring yourself.

Kinda pathetic actually.

I'm not scared of anyone smuggling WMD's into the country, because they are able to be detected as they enter, and, I don't think that anyone in Daesh has the knowledge to successfully deploy them.

Not only that, but they are often deployed by air. How many planes doe Daesh have again?

Not only that, but they are often deployed by air. How many planes doe Daesh have again?

Same number OBL had. They still don't have a way to check cargo, TSA fails most passenger tests, and they still don't have a way to seal our southern border!!

See why we say a liberal will always be stupid!!

I don't think that anyone in Daesh has the knowledge to successfully deploy them.

ah good so we can just chill out??

Let’s not forget that al Qaeda has repeatedly sought to get the kind of nuclear material that really could be put together into a nuclear bomb, and the expertise to do that job. The Islamic State or others taking advantage of its territory may well renew that effort. That’s all the more reason to accelerate the effort to ensure that all the world’s potential nuclear bomb material is effectively secured – and to be grateful that past efforts eliminated such material from Iraq long before the Islamic State came on the scene.ISIS Seizes Nuclear Material—but That’s Not the Reason to Worry

Matthew Bunn, a professor of practice at the Harvard Kennedy School’s Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs, is a former adviser on nonproliferation in the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, where he focused on control of nuclear weapons and materials. He leads Harvard's Managing the Atom research project.

Ohhh a bomb threat!!'

Who the hell emails their terror attack plan ahead of time.!?

. Bush destabilized the region by taking out Sadam.

Obama is a liberal America hating coward who very badly wanted out of Iraq and Afghanistan. That's why he abandoned Bush's victory in Iraq and pretended ISIS was the JV team who could be ignored. When he saw how obviously stupid he was he changed his mind about abandoning Afhganistan and left us facing WMD's from ISIS.

Liberals for identical reasons abandoned our victory in Vietnam too.

There was no victory in Vietnam. Nixon, a Republican President, lost that war.

Bush won the Iraq War but lost the peace. Americans were so focused on making all the money they could off the war they forgot about creating s lasting peace. Bush blew it big time

. And it's not because they hate freedom.

But they do hate freedom!!!! even more than Hitler Stalin and Mao. Are you such a complete and total idiot liberal that you think they have freedom of speech, for example, in Raqqa so that all points of view can be represented fairly???

is it possible to conclude that a liberal is anything but a total idiot?? How???

How is it possible to conclude you are anything but an idiot, Eddie?

Your posts defy all known facts and history. You are the most brainwashed right-winger I have ever encountered.

You ignore the 35,000 Americans who die by gun violence in America every year, but cower in terror, at the idea of ISIS. What a fool you are! You're in more danger of American terrorists, otherwise known as "mass shooters" than you will ever be from ISIS.

. And it's not because they hate freedom.

But they do hate freedom!!!! even more than Hitler Stalin and Mao. Are you such a complete and total idiot liberal that you think they have freedom of speech, for example, in Raqqa so that all points of view can be represented fairly???

is it possible to conclude that a liberal is anything but a total idiot?? How???

How is it possible to conclude you are anything but an idiot, Eddie?

Your posts defy all known facts and history. You are the most brainwashed right-winger I have ever encountered.

You ignore the 35,000 Americans who die by gun violence in America every year, but cower in terror, at the idea of ISIS. What a fool you are! You're in more danger of American terrorists, otherwise known as "mass shooters" than you will ever be from ISIS.
wrong

No there is not. It sounds good. Don't let any Muslim in with WMDs. But if any Christian, Bhuddist, Sikh, Jew or Hindu wants to bring in WMDs, we'll let them in.

those groups are not threatening to bring them in so we are not worrying about them.
ahh, the big scary WMD boogey man. Did you not learn anything from George W. Bush and his slamdunk WMDs.
what did the stupid stupid liberal learn: that because Bush was wrong we can stop worrying and that another 9/11 10000 times worse is impossible even when ISIS is threatening to do it.
ISIS is no concern of mine. They were created by the actions of the US and are simply another form of Al Qaeda, Taliban, TNSM or one of the thousands of other terrorists groups the US created. You reap what you sow.

LoL....The stupid canuck thinks canada is immune to islamic terrorist..
As long as we stop interferring in the region we are fine. At least you didn't argue my point that your country is responsible for creating these terrorists.

Will it be a chemical slaughter that convinces liberals that Obama's groveling has not made the world love America?

Or will it be a dirty nuke that opens their eyes?

My guess is that neither will suffice but both, provided they happen in the same news-cycle,l might at least get their attention until George Soros assigns them a new shiny object to hate on.
Heard all this fear induced BS during Bush's tenur. Go claim the sky is falling to other gullible morons.

Why dont you tell it to the 3000 dead from 9/11?
Or the 14 dead in San Bernardino?
Claiming that something isnt going to happen when it's been happening on a regular bases. Talk about gullible ...
Those deaths are from a direct result of agressive American intervention in the region no matter how much you spin it. I think you have a few more coming the way your country responds.

Forum List

Back