Trump supporters: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

So you believe the Senate judiciary is a partisan site?
The FBI did to the Senate Intelligence Committee what the Department of Justice and FBI had previously done to the FISA Court: mischaracterize, mislead and lie. The characterizations regarding the dossier were completely out of touch with reality in terms of what the Russian sub-source actually said to the FBI.
I believe the final government report. And that report says nothing about the FBI lying. Read it sometime fool. you won't, because the truth is not convenient.

I believe the final government report. And that report says nothing about the FBI lying. Read it sometime fool. you won't, because the truth is not convenient.
You believe the lying FBI who lied to the FISA court?

Fine, let's see if you are on the same page when the gop investigations start next year and the assholes you shill for are being put under the microscope.

Pepperidge Farms will remember.
Too bad your garbage hate propaganda doesn't translate into reality when it hits the courts, brainwashed functional moron. Too bad your little coup didn't work you could have done away with the chords. What a bunch of swine... and brainwashed functional political fools like you

If Trump came out as the Anti-Christ, his cultists would scream "hail Satan" and declare themselves Satanists. They don't care what he did or does in the future. To the Qanon retard cultist, Trump is God. He is above the law and can do no wrong.

They arent even bother to claim he's innocent anymore. Now, they just don't care that he's guilty. The laws of man do not apply to God-Kings.
Ooo - I like your take on this idiocy! :)

The OP really should have read:

"If Trump revealed he was LITERALLY Satan, would you still support him - yes or no?"

THAT would have proven how brilliant the OP is, and how dimwitted Trump's supporters.

:)

Too bad your garbage hate propaganda doesn't translate into reality when it hits the courts, brainwashed functional moron. Too bad your little coup didn't work you could have done away with the chords. What a bunch of swine... and brainwashed functional political fools like you
When or if they do, it will be a court of fantasy.

Forum List

Back