Trump supporters keep hurting themselves

I live in south central Pennsylvania, orchard country. A lot of apple orchards.

A pile of Republicans. 60-70% Republican. Trump Country.

I shake my head as I drive by these smaller, downtrodden houses with their Trump flags & signs and their jacked up 4x4s with the Confederate flag on the back window. AI have never lived in a more racist & bigoted area of this country.

Apple orchards were already hurting as climate change is making the climate here less & less apple climate.

Now we see the Tariff war rump initiated has been slamming the apple ^&cherry orchards extra hard.

"
The apple industry had previously braced for the impact that tariffs would have on them in the fall, but they couldn't predict the damage that would occur.

In a new report from the Congressional Research Service titled "Profiles and Effects of Retaliatory Tariffs on U.S. Agricultural Exports" notes that apples and cherries are among agricultural commodities hurt the most by retaliatory tariffs placed by some of the U.S.' strongest trading partners. According to the report, U.S. apple exports to Mexico and China now have additional tariffs of 20 and 40 percent. Previously, apples to Mexico faced no tariffs while China had a tariff of just 10 percent. Now, apple exports to China experience a tariff rate of 50 percent.

Mexico and China accounted for nearly 30 percent of apple exports in 2017. India, who totals 10 percent of exports, has said it will apply a 30 percent tariff on U.S. apples starting Jan. 31, on top of the current 50 percent tariff on U.S. apples, The Packer reports.

If the U.S. were to drop tariffs on steel and aluminum it is likely that countries would drop their retaliatory tariffs. However, it is unlikely that the Trump administration will budge o
n trade issues.

Still, China was previously a bright spot for U.S. apple exporters as they only had access to that market for the last three years. Previously, the country went from zero imports to 2.5 million cartons a year. "

Apple Industry Hit Hard by Tariffs

So those who live here & have ties to the orchard industry are hurting. The food processing plants here are hurting. All because of Donald Trump and his fooling trade wars.

And many of these same people love Donald Trump. The very same persin whose ignorance of global trade caused all of this pain.

Who helped these orchards??? The Obama administration. Who took it away, the Trump administration.

Who fucking gives a shit about your stupid apple orchards. If you live in a racist area then move. Stop being a fag and whining about it. You say it’s trumps fault, so what, when trump got elected the Klan moved in? Such a pile of shit. The true story is likely, you pass all the farmers houses on your way to Walmart to spend your food stamps and you are driven mad with envy by all those farmers nice cars and trucks, and that you lament not being borne into one of the protected classes so you could get freebies to. Stop crying already.

I shake my head as I drive by these smaller, downtrodden houses with their Trump flags & signs and their jacked up 4x4s with the Confederate flag on the back window. AI have never lived in a more racist & bigoted area of this country.

Apple orchards were already hurting as climate change is making the climate here less & less apple climate.

Now we see the Tariff war rump initiated has been slamming the apple ^&cherry orchards extra hard.

"
The apple industry had previously braced for the impact that tariffs would have on them in the fall, but they couldn't predict the damage that would occur.

In a new report from the Congressional Research Service titled "Profiles and Effects of Retaliatory Tariffs on U.S. Agricultural Exports" notes that apples and cherries are among agricultural commodities hurt the most by retaliatory tariffs placed by some of the U.S.' strongest trading partners. According to the report, U.S. apple exports to Mexico and China now have additional tariffs of 20 and 40 percent. Previously, apples to Mexico faced no tariffs while China had a tariff of just 10 percent. Now, apple exports to China experience a tariff rate of 50 percent.

Mexico and China accounted for nearly 30 percent of apple exports in 2017. India, who totals 10 percent of exports, has said it will apply a 30 percent tariff on U.S. apples starting Jan. 31, on top of the current 50 percent tariff on U.S. apples, The Packer reports.

If the U.S. were to drop tariffs on steel and aluminum it is likely that countries would drop their retaliatory tariffs. However, it is unlikely that the Trump administration will budge o
n trade issues.

Still, China was previously a bright spot for U.S. apple exporters as they only had access to that market for the last three years. Previously, the country went from zero imports to 2.5 million cartons a year. "

So those who live here & have ties to the orchard industry are hurting. The food processing plants here are hurting. All because of Donald Trump and his fooling trade wars.

And many of these same people love Donald Trump. The very same persin whose ignorance of global trade caused all of this pain.

Who helped these orchards??? The Obama administration. Who took it away, the Trump administration.

Who fucking gives a shit about your stupid apple orchards. If you live in a racist area then move. Stop being a fag and whining about it. You say it’s trumps fault, so what, when trump got elected the Klan moved in? Such a pile of shit. The true story is likely, you pass all the farmers houses on your way to Walmart to spend your food stamps and you are driven mad with envy by all those farmers nice cars and trucks, and that you lament not being borne into one of the protected classes so you could get freebies to. Stop crying already.
Wow. In inbreeding rampant in your family or what.

you Trui pettes accuse everyone of being on food stamps. I am obviously way smarter than you. I've aworked my entire life, never been on food stamps & certainly so dumb enough to support or vote for Trump.

No, I will not allow your ilk to chase me out of my home. And I note your bigotry. Like av membership card to sup[port Trump isn't it.

It is Trump's fault for the tariff mess he created.

Farmers need to sell theiur crops at a good price to afford to survive & buy those beemers you claim they all drive. Trump destroyed their export market for their crops & now Trump has to try to bail them out. But is is too little too late.

I am for hard working Americans. Farmers, Manufacturers and you just spit on them.

All these rollbacks on EPA standards, etc........let them occur in red states.
If its so fucking important why dont the states pick them up?
Because you disingenuous bedwetters wont have anything to bitch about?
Good fucking gawd

Good fucking gawd
Again, since you learned nothing the last time, the air & water in the red states that you want to poison ends up in another state. The aquifer under each state is unique to that state?

Really, I mean seriously, are you this stupid?

Good fucking gawd
Again, since you learned nothing the last time, the air & water in the red states that you want to poison ends up in another state. The aquifer under each state is unique to that state?

Really, I mean seriously, are you this stupid?
So? States cant work together?
You would rather shit on our constitution than figure out lawful solutions?
You lazy fuck

Good fucking gawd
/——/ The reason the blue states won’t pick them up is because the feckless state democRATs can blame Washington for the regulations. “Hey it was the EPA who killed your industry- not me.”

Last edited:

"

n trade issues.

It is pretty shitty of you to smear your neighbors as "racist" with zero support for that accusation.

Do you think your neighbors know what contempt you hold them in?

...central Pennsylvania...

...jacked up 4x4s with the Confederate flag on the back window...
Cultural Misappropriation!!!

Fuckin' yankees.

Fuckin' yankees pretending they are southern rednecks.
That's how Trump acts. A race baiting two bit hack without enough brains to come in out of the pouring fucking rain. If it wasen't for Trump's daddy bailing his idiot son out, he'd have ended up managing flea bitten motels in the Bowery section of N.Y.C., mopping up puke left by drunken winos & dope addicts.
and he won the highest position on the planet. hmmmmm it seems you are butthurt.

Every policy government institutes creates winners and losers. Because of government policy, our steel and aluminum production suffered. Now, its apples and cherries.

How do I, as a logical, rational, human being make sense of it all? I look at the big picture, and the big picture tells me that consumer confidence is higher now than its been since 2001.

Trump can see that the benefits to the economy are much higher that the detriments. He has talked about making the tariffs permanent.

I could back that.

Mark

4DB4EFCB-EEBB-40C8-9525-29AE0EBB51FE.jpeg

"

n trade issues.

Your time is up democrats

Both US Senators in PA (one RR & one D) are against Trump's tariffs.

Past Toomey, who loves corporate America, is writing a bill taking away tariffs from a Presidential power. That should tell you Trumpettres something. Of course, nothing will happen until Trump gives McConnell permission to bring it up.
/——/ It tells us one RINO likes the Chinks ripping us off and won’t fight back.

Nice slur.

China is not rip[ping us off. It is US corporations that take their manufacturing there. They are exporting their products to China.

Bullshit. China has a law that states that any business that wants to move to China HAS TO share their proprietary information.

Why do you think that is?

Mark

Both US Senators in PA (one RR & one D) are against Trump's tariffs.

Past Toomey, who loves corporate America, is writing a bill taking away tariffs from a Presidential power. That should tell you Trumpettres something. Of course, nothing will happen until Trump gives McConnell permission to bring it up.
/——/ It tells us one RINO likes the Chinks ripping us off and won’t fight back.

Nice slur.

China is not rip[ping us off. It is US corporations that take their manufacturing there. They are exporting their products to China.
/----/ The Chinks steal our intellectual property for starters. Why do you defed the Commies?
You mean like Putin who that assclown Trump gives a reach around to every chance he gets?

Trump is still butthurt over the Moscow tower deal that fell thru. Maybe he should have kissed Putin's ass just a little bit more.

"

n trade issues.

I live in PA, Apples are doing just fine. In fact the past 3 summers have been mild. No model has climate change, changing as fast as the article wants to imply. The most drastic models have us start seeing effects in 50 years. If you wanna get people to believe the world is ending and Jesus is coming, it doesn’t help when you keep saying it’s gonna be in 5 years, then another 5 years, then another 5 years.

Forum List

Back