TRUMP SUPPORTERS: we are at war right now.

if he were able to win, I would have voted and fought for Governor Pothead to win!

CwspteuWQAA66n5.jpg

WE NEED TO WIN THIS THING OR IT'S OVER! THE COUNTRY'S OVER! THE WORLD'S OVER!

It was over six months ago.

If you actually care about freedom and limited government, vote Johnson/Weld. They won't win, but if we can get more than 5% it will make a real difference the next time around for the Libertarian party.
Weld who says he is backing Clinton,Weld who is the EXTREME gun grabber nut. Hell no!

A MULTITUDE OF LONE WOLF ATTACKS CAN PARALYZE AMERICA, JUST AS THE DC AREA WAS FROZEN IN FEAR IN 2002 AS JOHN ALLEN MUHMAMMAD AND LEE BOYD HUSSEIN PROCEEDED TO MURDER 13 FOLKS IN A TERROR ATTACK, AS THOSE FOLKS MOWED THEIR LAWN OR PUMPED GAS.

CROOKED HILLARY WANTS A 550% INCREASE OF THESE SYRIAN REFUGEES. I LIKE BEIN ALIVE, SO I'M VOTIN TRUMP!

"while not all Democrats are horse thieves, in my experience, all horse thieves are Democrats!" - FDR's grandfather, Warren Delano Roosevelt

ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS! ALL FOLKS WHO WANT A 550% INCREASE IN REFUGEES ARE TERRORIST-ENABLING TERRORISTS!

WE WILL NOT BRING A SINGLE ISIS "REFUGEE" WE WILL DESTROY ISIS FROM WITHIN THEIR LAIR IN IRAQ AND SYRIA BY ELECTIN DONALD J TRUMP!

70% of whites without college degree will vote for Trump. Media says they're racist.

90% of blacks will vote for Hillary. Are they racist?

"VOTE WITH YOUR HEART! VOTE WITH YOUR SOUL! VOTE WITH SPIRIT TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!" - Trump in Reno

MY FELLOW PATRIOTS, LET'S DRAIN THE SWAMP BY SWAMPING CROOKED HILLARY AND THE CROOKED DEMOCRAT DOWNBALLOTERS TOMORROW!

IN REALITY, THE TRUMP TEA PARTY IS FOR THE POOR, WHILE THE DEMOCRAT PARTY IS FOR THE RICH BANKERS.

THE TRUMP TEA PARTY HAS SO MUCH IN COMMON WITH OCCUPY WALL STREET, THEY'RE PRACTICALLY THE SAME!

I don't care if you have to crawl over broken glass, if you are voting Trump vote.

"THE HEDGE FUND GUYS DIDN'T BUILD THIS COUNTRY! THEY ARE THE FOLKS THAT SHIFT PAPER AROUND AND GET LUCKY!" - Orange Bear Trump in New Hampshire

"congratulations on a wonderful campaign. you have dealt with the lies of the media" - Bill Belichik's letter to Trump

Clinton will win by 100+- electoral votes. The Republicans got punked by the press.

Forum List

Back