Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

BTW: Why did all those riots stop after Biden got into office?

Unarmed black men are still getting killed by police, including the one shot 60 times. What happened to the riots?
Because the rioters were Democrats and they got their boy into office?

Nah, just thought I remind you that you're an asshole...

ooooOOOOoooo ... now that hurt.

so much. so SO much.

cut me deeply & to the core.

whatever shall i do to overcome such a stinging retort?

:heehee:

That's it? That's all you got is an insult?

What a weak ass punk you are....
Thats it

I can’t argue with someone who engages in Stolen Election fantasies.

You support a Crybaby Loser who is not adult enough to admit he lost an election Bigly

That you believe the fantasy he told you to believe is not my problem

ooooOOOOoooo ... now that hurt.

so much. so SO much.

cut me deeply & to the core.

whatever shall i do to overcome such a stinging retort?

:heehee:
The good news is that you don't have to do anything....It wasn't pointed out in hopes that you would actually change...Just stating a fact loser....

Thats it

You support a Crybaby Loser who is not adult enough to admit he lost an election Bigly

Time will tell liar.

Which Trump supporters killed any cops. Your link seems to be broken. Your people killed over two dozen cops In riots that you approved of. Seems the only one spouting a crock of crap here is you.
:)

I'll keep this as short and clean as I can. I'll leave everything that led to the attack on Capitol out of it:

We know that...
  1. President Trump sat in the dining room next to the Oval Office for about two hours during the attack on the Capitol
  2. Virtually everyone around him was pleading with him to do whatever it took to stop the attack
  3. A wide variety of political allies were texting his Chief of Staff, pleading with him as well
  4. With the Media Room and national cameras not 60 seconds from him, he refused to act, and instead chose to watch Fox News as it covered the attack
And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?

The source also donated 96% to Hillary and she lost so they spent 4 years just as they continue to do to bash people like me that like that Trump made us energy independent for the first time in 62 years. That had the lowest gas prices because he relaxed the asssine rules and regulations on the oil industry all the while HELPING European countries raise the military spending which in turn STRENGTHENED NATO. Putin would never do what Biden has let him get by with killing thousands of people. And the MSM then including ABC the source of your biased reporting donated 90% to Biden.
Any reason why I should believe the biased MSM that did the following? ABC,CBS,NBC spent half a billion dollars on negative Trump news and you believed them!

Tfollowing quote shows nearly $400 million in negative news about Trump in just 3 months!
he Media Research Center viewed some 1,007 evening news stories about the Trump White House on ABC, CBS and NBC from June 1 to Sept. 30(3 months).That's the equivalent of about 32.7 hours of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.
What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —
92% negative, vs. just 8% positive."
An
MSMdonations.png

People got sick of you rioters and started fighting back. Of course you people then ran like the cowards you are. Also reality, that’s just proves that the rioters were all leftards bailed out of jail by Heels Up Harris.
Once again? Why did the TRUMP era riots stop?

The source also donated 96% to Hillary and she lost so they spent 4 years just as they continue to do to bash people like me that like that Trump made us energy independent for the first time in 62 years. That had the lowest gas prices because he relaxed the asssine rules and regulations on the oil industry all the while HELPING European countries raise the military spending which in turn STRENGTHENED NATO. Putin would never do what Biden has let him get by with killing thousands of people. And the MSM then including ABC the source of your biased reporting donated 90% to Biden.
Any reason why I should believe the biased MSM that did the following? ABC,CBS,NBC spent half a billion dollars on negative Trump news and you believed them!

Tfollowing quote shows nearly $400 million in negative news about Trump in just 3 months!
he Media Research Center viewed some 1,007 evening news stories about the Trump White House on ABC, CBS and NBC from June 1 to Sept. 30(3 months).That's the equivalent of about 32.7 hours of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.
What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —
92% negative, vs. just 8% positive."
AnView attachment 673824
:confused-84:

Is this a response to my question?

The only thing you idiots care about, really.
An interesting thread so far, and it's why I asked the question the way I did.

Many of these people are essentially the same as those who bought the scam and attacked the Capitol. They knew/know that Trump wanted this to happen, his desperate Hail Mary after Pence chose to do his job as the Constitution dictates.

They've been convinced by voices they trust that this rejection of the Constitution, of our laws, of our courts, of our elections and of our institutions is just temporary. They have been lied to again, and they have fallen for it again.

Look at the responses here. They were and are fine with Trump refusing to stop the attack.

Thats it

Yet you still think was stolen from Hitlery and that the election was stolen from Abrams in Georgia.

An interesting thread so far, and it's why I asked the question the way I did.

Many of these people are essentially the same as those who bought the scam and attacked the Capitol. They knew/know that Trump wanted this to happen, his desperate Hail Mary after Pence chose to do his job as the Constitution dictates.

They've been convinced by voices they trust that this rejection of the Constitution, of our laws, of our courts, of our elections and of our institutions is just temporary. They have been lied to again, and they have fallen for it again.

Look at the responses here. They were and are fine with Trump refusing to stop the attack.
100%

They supported it, and they were rooting for it to succeed in real time, as they watched ot live on TV.

And once it failed spectacularly, they scrambled to "blame" it on anyone but their cult and its God.

While at the same time scrambling to tell everyone it was just a peaceful tourist visit and was "legitimate political discourse".

They don't even see the irony in this. They are so far gone.

What is more important than an attack on the Capitol to stop an election?

Why the obsession from Republicans asking……Why didn’t you do a better job of stopping our attack?
It was nothing. You let the riots occur in many cities for a long period of time. Many people did little wrong to get sentences like they are. This is the real evil of the powers that be.

Forum List

Back