Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

-------------------------------------------------------
??????

Well, no poster jc, I didn't admit that.

Rather, I applauded the suggestion ...the hint really.... that it would be a good thing if we could cross examine DonT and enablers, under oath, in a court of law.

I personally think that would be good for America.

Have you asked yourself why that isn't happening?

No, of course you haven't, and the DNC knows you never will.

LOL

Then your opinion is wrong.

“Derek Chauvin was convicted earlier this year on state charges of second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter in Floyd's 2020 death.”

You asked how an opinion can be wrong. I just showed you that your opinion is wrong.

Any questions?

I C the termites were talkative last night!
Did you cheer and applaud like Michele Obama, Nancy Pelosi Chuck Schummer and the entire Democrat Party did when their Brown Shirt Allies in AntiFa and BLM engaged in Domestic Terrorist Acts and burned entire neighborhoods full of Black owned businesses, churches and homes to the ground?

I know you did, that is why you and The Democrat Party continued to deliver pallets of bricks and molotov cocktails in your nightly assault on Democracy in your so called "mostly peaceful protests"! And you never dared speak out against it.

Did you cheer and applaud like Michele Obama, Nancy Pelosi Chuck Schummer and the entire Democrat Party did when their Brown Shirt Allies in AntiFa and BLM engaged in Domestic Terrorist Acts and burned entire neighborhoods full of Black owned businesses, churches and homes to the ground?
This is reality in the alternate universe. They appear to really believe that this really happened.

Incredible.

This is reality in the alternate universe. They appear to really believe that this really happened.

Incredible.

Your cult fascinates me. The entire Summer of Terror in 2020 never happened in your universe. Amazing!

Tell me about Trump carjacking the Secret Service. That's a particularly interesting delusion of yours.

Incredible.
Yep, it happened. How many bricks did you deliver to the party, or are you more of a gas can kinda guy?

1658858623423.png

And again, they just make things up. Pure fantasy.

Group pathology.

That's what I'm saying! Your cult insisted that Trump carjacked the Secret Service on 1/6, and you believed it, regardless of how obviously absurd that is!

Tell me about the pee tape you're convinced Adam Schiff has in a safe somewhere! That's another spectacular delusion of yours.

Forum List

Back