Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

That's what I'm saying! Your cult insisted that Trump carjacked the Secret Service on 1/6, and you believed it, regardless of how obviously absurd that is!

Tell me about the pee tape you're convinced Adam Schiff has in a safe somewhere! That's another spectacular delusion of yours.
More insurrection. Is EmperorShitzHizPantz gonna do anything about it?

That's what I'm saying! Your cult insisted that Trump carjacked the Secret Service on 1/6, and you believed it, regardless of how obviously absurd that is!

Tell me about the pee tape you're convinced Adam Schiff has in a safe somewhere! That's another spectacular delusion of yours.
There is no way to describe them but morally bankrupt and logically deluded.
They all belong in rubber rooms.

I'll keep this as short and clean as I can. I'll leave everything that led to the attack on Capitol out of it:

We know that...
  1. President Trump sat in the dining room next to the Oval Office for about two hours during the attack on the Capitol
  2. Virtually everyone around him was pleading with him to do whatever it took to stop the attack
  3. A wide variety of political allies were texting his Chief of Staff, pleading with him as well
  4. With the Media Room and national cameras not 60 seconds from him, he refused to act, and instead chose to watch Fox News as it covered the attack
And here's a very, very specific question: What do you think of his refusal? Do you feel it was justified? Do you believe any of the above is fake news?

Even if he “did nothing”, how is that illegal?

In reality he said people should protest peacefully, but your J-Sixers ignore those statements.

Except it was an isolated incident and it did end in a few hours.

The shit you say, people can remember the way it actually went.

It is YOUR SIDE that had HUNDREDS OF RIOTS, while we only had one.

Our one riot, lasted a few hours and was over.

That you are using this as an excuse to panic monger and demagogue, is you being a divisive and hateful anti-American pos.
Your "one riot" however was an insurrection and an attempted fascist coup.
It was an attack on American Democracy.
There is no difference between what Trump and his supporters attempted on Jan. 6th 2021 and what Adolph Hitler and his supporters attempted in The Beer Hall Putsch of 1923.

The historical problem with Hitler's failed 1923 attempted coup is that Hitler and his goons were allowed to live after their failed takeover of the legitimate government.
And, as we all know, the rest is history.

In order to prevent a possible repeat of that history Trump and company (ALL players who fueled the mob's rage with THE BIG LIE....and even those who are still doing it) need to be arrested and tried by Grand Jury and then once found guilty frog-marched into a field where they are tied to posts, hooded, and summarily executed by firing squad on live, national television.

Enough said.

There is no difference between what Trump and his supporters attempted on Jan. 6th 2021 and what Adolph Hitler and his supporters attempted in The Beer Hall Putsch of 1923.

The historical problem with Hitler's failed 1923 attempted coup is that Hitler and his goons were allowed to live after their failed takeover of the legitimate government.

In order to prevent a possible repeat of that history Trump and company (ALL players who fueled the mob's rage with THE BIG LIE....and even those who are still doing it) need to be arrested and tried by Grand Jury and then once found guilty frog-marched into a field where they are tied to posts, hooded, and summarily executed by firing squad on live, national television.

Enough said.

^^^Look at the fascist tankie, everyone! He wants to start the executions right now!

lol

Enough said.

Even the current politicized FBI admitted it was not an insurrection or coup.

So, your only excuse for why one group of rioters needs executed while all the others get treated with kid gloves,

is revealed to be a lie.

You are teh one wanted to execute your political enemies, because they are your political enemeis.

That makes you the bad guys.

What in the world are you talking about NOW, Trumpster?

You guys are just getting worse. Get a grip.

He was been made fun of, for wanting mass executions. You are joining him in pushing back at that.

Is it your intent to support his call for mass, public executions?

He was been made fun of, for wanting mass executions. You are joining him in pushing back at that.

Is it your intent to support his call for mass, public executions?
I commented on one post. I don't give two shits about you. You won't be able to put me on the defensive.

You're the biggest victim on this board. Poor you. Man up for a change.

I commented on one post. I don't give two shits about you. You won't be able to put me on the defensive.

You're the biggest victim on this board. Poor you. Man up for a change.

Yep. You commented, attacking a guy. The guy you attacked, was making ridiculing the idea of political executions as government policy.

They guy you were, nope, ARE siding with, was calling for the public executions of his political enemies.

Now you are ridiculing me, for pointing out that you are siding with a very, very bad man.

This is not about me. This about something deeply wrong with you lefties.

Now you are ridiculing me
Let me try to help you.

1-48.png

Did you cheer and applaud like Michele Obama, Nancy Pelosi Chuck Schummer and the entire Democrat Party did when their Brown Shirt Allies in AntiFa and BLM engaged in Domestic Terrorist Acts and burned entire neighborhoods full of Black owned businesses, churches and homes to the ground?

I know you did, that is why you and The Democrat Party continued to deliver pallets of bricks and molotov cocktails in your nightly assault on Democracy in your so called "mostly peaceful protests"! And you never dared speak out against it.

So the termite have turn you into their stupid propaganda puppet, again.

Didn't you keep the Orkin's Guys card?

What he said at 15 minute into his speech doesn't counter his actions or rather inaction, when he learned the Capitol had been breach by his supporters.
"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard”. That is not a call for an armed insurrection, and no insurrection ever took place.

He sent out a Tweet telling people to stay peaceful within a hour of the protesters arriving at the Capitol.

The whole thing only lasted a few hours, then everyone left peacefully just as he asked.

Forum List

Back