Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

No. The best the DOJ can hope for is a hung jury.

But Garland has to at least try to send a message that we're not going to stand aside for this kind of thing. He has no choice.
"this kind of thing"? would that include the hundreds or BLM and antifa riots that destroyed billions worth of public and private property and killed or injured hundreds of people? Why haven't any of those rioters been prosecuted? Try to answer honestly if you can.

It wasn't an opinion, it was fact. You stated it was. I asked, was he charged for 3rd degree murder, you said yes. Did you stutter or something? That's a fact.
Still skipping the word “only” I see. I just posted an article from Fox that shows your opinion is wrong.

isn't worth my time if you can't just say what it was. You are definitely a weird one. always leaving the field of play.
Not my problem that you can’t follow the conversation. Your fellow Trumpster still agrees with me about Trump’s behavior.

Whether you want to look for it or not isn’t my problem.

"this kind of thing"? would that include the hundreds or BLM and antifa riots that destroyed billions worth of public and private property and killed or injured hundreds of people? Why haven't any of those rioters been prosecuted? Try to answer honestly if you can.
No need for me to enable blatant deflections.

You bore me.

Not my problem that you can’t follow the conversation. Your fellow Trumpster still agrees with me about Trump’s behavior.

Whether you want to look for it or not isn’t my problem.
well then, if you can't explain your own statement, not much left for you to say in here.

So the termite have turn you into their stupid propaganda puppet, again.

Didn't you keep the Orkin's Guys card?
Again, you have shown your true colors, and character, sidestepping any questions posed to you, and only engaged in partisan propaganda, no matter how absurd or outrageous the lies are you peddle.

No. The best the DOJ can hope for is a hung jury.

But Garland has to at least try to send a message that we're not going to stand aside for this kind of thing. He has no choice.

Garland going to slow drag this for headlines just like the Mickey Mouse J6 hearings.

Forum List

Back