Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

See my signature. I’ve only had it for, I don’t know, maybe 2 years.

You won’t find me defending those people. I dare you to try.

It's irrelevant what's in your sig unless you back it up with your actions, which you don't. You just shill for the DNC

Oh so if you can’t state the number of deaths for only certain things, then it shows you don’t care about them. How silly of me.

Is there a rulebook you’re using? Can I see the rulebook? Or are you just making up stupid nonsense as you go so that it fits in your stupid worldview?

You're paying attention to the 1/6 investigation because you care about that. You really care about seeing your enemies marginalized and hopefully imprisoned, if not killed.

You don't care about the far more numerous, and deadly and costly lefty riots, because you supported them and their violence and they supported your agenda.

See my signature. I’ve only had it for, I don’t know, maybe 2 years.

You won’t find me defending those people. I dare you to try.
1658955517582.jpeg

You don't care about the far more numerous, and deadly and costly lefty riots, because you supported them and their violence and they supported your agenda.
You're just lying again. You have absolutely no basis for that whatsoever.

I can tell you now that I don't support those people and I hope they're all penalized to the full extent of the law, and you will call me a liar based on absolutely nothing.

No, you haven't.

I've explicitly stated that I don't support those people. What actions are you calling into question? Be specific.

So what about Democrats who supported violence all the summer of 2020, then are melting down about one day? Are you condemning them?

So what about Democrats who supported violence all the summer of 2020, then are melting down about one day? Are you condemning them?
Stop there.

Are YOU condemning them? Are you saying it was just fine?

Your idiot talking point cuts both ways.

You're just lying again. You have absolutely no basis for that whatsoever.

I can tell you now that I don't support those people and I hope they're all penalized to the full extent of the law, and you will call me a liar based on absolutely nothing.

REally? What is your concern about the various violations of the rights of the accused, from the 1/6 riot?

That is BEYOND the full extent of the Law.

REally? What is your concern about the various violations of the rights of the accused, from the 1/6 riot?

That is BEYOND the full extent of the Law.
Show me these violations and then show me that you have had the same outrage when someone other than your precious Jan 6 rioters have faced the same violations.

I'll wait.

That's classic, well, we know now how you get around your sig, you're Sargent Schultz!!!!! Well, for the Democrats ...
You guys always flail when I ask you direct questions.

Which Democrats supported violence all summer of 2020?

Show me these violations and then show me that you have had the same outrage when someone other than your precious Jan 6 rioters have faced the same violations.

I'll wait.

That we know of, at least one example of violation of "speedy trial" by being held without trial for over a year and of course, all of them by being targeted with extra zeal and over charged, thus violating Equal Protection clause.

That we know of, at least one example of violation of "speedy trial" by being held without trial for over a year and of course, all of them by being targeted with extra zeal and over charged, thus violating Equal Protection clause.
Link please.

You guys always flail when I ask you direct questions.

Which Democrats supported violence all summer of 2020?

I talked to many on this site, that supported the "protestors" in different fashioned from supporting their right to block traffic to minimizing their various crimes, to supporting the arrest fo people for running away or defending themselves.

Forum List

Back