Trump supporters: What do you think of this post?

This is a post from another thread.

In all seriousness, I'd like to know what you think of it. Please be as complete in your response as you would like. I have provided a chart of the unemployment rate below for your reference.

Thanks.
Obama took unemployment over 10%. It skyrocketed under him during his first two years. Conversely, unemployment has steadily declined under President Trump's first two years.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fchuckjones%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F10%2FTRUMP-OBAMA-UNEMPLOYMENT-RATE-CHART-2008-TO-2018-JACK-WOIDA-.jpg

Ever hear of Democrat Barney Frank and the housing crisis. President Bush and John McCain both warned of the looming Fannie and Freddie disaster and Democrats ignored it. Don't believe me? Go Google it. I put the crash mostly on the shoulders of Democrats and their free sh!t. The best thing that could of happen was Republicans won back the house in 2010 (when the recovery started happening ) then took the Senate in 2014. There was balance again. Trump has taken unemployment and moved it even beyond expectations for all races. But don't forget Obama also doubled the national debt all by himself. There is no way Trump can reverse that in 2 years.

In any event, we can argue this all day. Here's what REALLY matters... Regardless of who YOU think caused the crash and who YOU think helped to right it, the numbers are right in front of you. The economy under Trump is doing great and unemployment is at a record low. THAT is not disputed. Why not continue on the same path? Do you really want to put Bernie Sanders, Corey Booker or one of those other extreme Left Wing nut jobs in office now?
Okay, you're fine with the quote, thanks.

This thread is another one of Super Smart Macs tests....a sneaky probe deep into the minds of posters...He will deliver his analysis as soon as he compiles enough data. Mac1958 is amazing, he has an amazing ability to expose the “wingers”. Thanks for gracing us with your presence Mac.
Yer welcome!

By the way, what do you think of the post quoted in the OP?
What do you think about it? Do you have a point?
The point of the thread is to see what you guys think of the post.

I'd like to see if any Trump supporters have a problem with the quote.

Based on reactions, all I know for sure, so far, is that many are angry that I asked.
You are attacking a job creator.. republicans like to see people working good jobs with real wages rising
When did he attack the "job creator" (assuming you mean Trump)?

You assumed that he meant this thread to be an attack.

Trying to Equivalent somebody who could create well-paying jobs, to Obama who saw a boom in shack shack jobs is extremely disrespectful. If you like a increase in wages and middle class jobs you don’t vote democrat

When unemployment under bush reached 10% THE HOUSE WAS CONTROLLED BY DEMOCRATS.
Bush never vetoed one job creating idea democrats came up with... they spent there time using the media as propaganda to beat on Bush and the war.
Obama won and and finals shack shack jobs exploded!
Bush and Trump sure are victims, aren't they?
As far as unemployment no.. they had jobs lol
Not sure what your point is.. do you have one?

This thread is another one of Super Smart Macs tests....a sneaky probe deep into the minds of posters...He will deliver his analysis as soon as he compiles enough data. Mac1958 is amazing, he has an amazing ability to expose the “wingers”. Thanks for gracing us with your presence Mac.
Yer welcome!

I think the Kenyan inherited a failing startup and was given $10 trillion dollars to force a rebound. My teen daughter could have made the spread sheets look amazing in the aforementioned scenario.
Trump inherited Microsoft...growth potential is there but steep growth trajectory is not likely.
My point, steady growth in a ‘peaked out’ economy is far more difficult to induce, sustain and manage. What else can I teach you?
This is an appropriate response.

I agree that 10% unemployment could only go down. The only reason it went up at the beginning is that employers expected the tax-and-spend democrats to raise taxes. So, they cut payroll to prepare for the additional drain on their businesses.

My only opinion is that the unemployment rate is now irrelevant.
Labor participation has not only not improved, but remains in a decline.
We are now at the same participation rate as the early 1960's. The unemployment rate doesn't include millions of people who have not had a job in a very long time.

The number that matters FAR MORE is underemployment.
This number, historically, has always been lower than the unemployment rate. However since 2008 it is higher.

The labor force participation rate has leveled off at about where it should be. A lower rate can, and at this time is, indicate a good economy so that both parents do not need to work and people are secure enough to retire.

In 1994 the Under rate was 11.8 and the UE was 6.6.

2000 7.1 and 4.0

2002 9.5 and 5.7.

I cannot find a single month since 1996 where the Under rate was lower than the UE.

You are just making things up

Yer welcome!

Based on reactions, all I know for sure, so far, is that many are angry that I asked.
You are attacking a job creator.. republicans like to see people working good jobs with real wages rising

Trying to Equivalent somebody who could create well-paying jobs, to Obama who saw a boom in shack shack jobs is extremely disrespectful. If you like a increase in wages and middle class jobs you don’t vote democrat
Then, that's how you respond to his thread.

There is a reasonable explanation for why Obama saw record unemployment after he won. There is also an explanation as to why unemployment has continued to drop under Trump.

Asking the question is not an attack on Trump. Many assumed that it was.

You see the problem?

Are you senile or just an idiot?
Who knows!

So, do you have answer yet? I provided full context for you.
Your Link did no such thing.
Did you provide the wrong Link?
Of course it didn't.

Okay, thanks.
Provide a Link so I know you’re not senile.
I provided both the post number, 442, and a link to the thread, from which the post in the OP was quoted.

In Normal World, you'd be able to read the full post, and surrounding posts, to establish context for that quote.

I don't know what else I can do. So if you feel that declaring me "senile" helps you discredit my question, by all means, run with it. In your own way, you've answered my question for me anyway.
I declare you senile because you’re constantly providing conclusions without providing context.
So perhaps you’re an idiot.

The bottom line is that any president handed GW’s piece of shit economy would have their hands full trying to rebuild our economic infrastructure.

In all seriousness, I'd like to know what you think of it. Please be as complete in your response as you would like. I have provided a chart of the unemployment rate below for your reference.

Thanks.
Obama took unemployment over 10%. It skyrocketed under him during his first two years. Conversely, unemployment has steadily declined under President Trump's first two years.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fchuckjones%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F10%2FTRUMP-OBAMA-UNEMPLOYMENT-RATE-CHART-2008-TO-2018-JACK-WOIDA-.jpg
Ever heard of the law of diminishing returns? Obama was handed a bag of crap with lots of room for improvement. He had the good sense to get out of our way and let Americans do what we do best … succeed & prosper.

You are making the mistake of assuming Mac fits into the narrow pigeon hole of "democrat" or "republican" or in "liberal"(leftist) or "conservative"(neocon).

Their anger has been interesting to watch.
It's like a guilty anger.

They are assuming that you are accusing them of something, apparently.

Did you intend to get this response? If so, you're a fucking genius.

:bow2::laugh:

I have no idea what hes looking for,,,

it like asking if a duck farts does the moon rotate
He posted a quote:
Then posted a chart:

The responses were accusations that he has Trump Derangement Syndrome and a bunch of other comments directed at Mac, rather than at the quote.

People assumed that Mac had an agenda in posting that. They assumed that he was looking for a particular response.

The incredibly angry, defensive and paranoid reactions I've received so far have painted a picture, though.
If you did that purposely....
:bow2:

You are a genius. That perfectly illustrated the partisan defensiveness, and the other side of partisan coin (people assuming that you were praising Obama).

:laugh:

Thanks.
Ever heard of the law of diminishing returns? Obama was handed a bag of crap with lots of room for improvement. He had the good sense to get out of our way and let Americans do what we do best … succeed & prosper.
I agree with that, except the part where you said Obama had the good sense to get out of the way.

He did not have the good sense to get out of the way. We improved despite some of his business-killing EOs.

Then, that's how you respond to his thread.

There is a reasonable explanation for why Obama saw record unemployment after he won. There is also an explanation as to why unemployment has continued to drop under Trump.

Asking the question is not an attack on Trump. Many assumed that it was.

You see the problem?

So you and the op agree OBAMA WAS HORRIBLE

Thanks.
Not a trump supporter, but Obama had the easy ground to cover.

Easy ground?
That would be Trump's play. Obama carried it 99 yards and left it on the 2 yardline. Trump only had to go over the middle to take it in.

Who knows!

So, do you have answer yet? I provided full context for you.
Of course it didn't.

Okay, thanks.
I provided both the post number, 442, and a link to the thread, from which the post in the OP was quoted.

In Normal World, you'd be able to read the full post, and surrounding posts, to establish context for that quote.

I don't know what else I can do. So if you feel that declaring me "senile" helps you discredit my question, by all means, run with it. In your own way, you've answered my question for me anyway.
I declare you senile because you’re constantly providing conclusions without providing context.
Well, that could be, too.

I'm sure lousy at getting straight answers!

So you agree with the post, it's fine with you?
Why the fuck don't you tell us about the post you dumb ignorant fucking hypocrite?

Tell us again, please....how you deny that the 2008 crash was ALL republicans fault.

I have never once seen you acknowledge what the economy did (unemployment rate) did only after the democrats took control of congress after 2007 and then lost the House in 2010.

Do you know what the unemployment rate was at the end of 2006? It was 4.6 percent where the republicans had control of congress from 1995 to 2006.

What did the unemployment rate do from 2007 to 2010 under democrat control?

Well, go ahead you demented double talking ignorant hypocritical loser.

Better whip out that race card you cling to you dumb buttfuck. You are owned in your own thread.

I will be waiting for you to tell me what the unemployment rate did from 2007 to 2010, under democrat control.

The fact that you credit obama.....

Good Lord you are a loser.
Yeah.

So what do you think of the post?

It’s pretty clear to everyone we think your post makes you look like an idiot carrying water for the Hussein.
Have I posted something that you feel is incorrect?

We all know you are a leftwing hack. You’re trying to make your Hussein look good. Instead you only made the GOP look good.

Hmm. Looks to me like he just posted a graph. I don't know what the hell you're on about.

Their anger has been interesting to watch.
It's like a guilty anger.

They are assuming that you are accusing them of something, apparently.

Did you intend to get this response? If so, you're a fucking genius.

:bow2::laugh:

I have no idea what hes looking for,,,

it like asking if a duck farts does the moon rotate
He posted a quote:
Then posted a chart:

The responses were accusations that he has Trump Derangement Syndrome and a bunch of other comments directed at Mac, rather than at the quote.

People assumed that Mac had an agenda in posting that. They assumed that he was looking for a particular response.

The incredibly angry, defensive and paranoid reactions I've received so far have painted a picture, though.
If you did that purposely....
:bow2:

You are a genius. That perfectly illustrated the partisan defensiveness, and the other side of partisan coin (people assuming that you were praising Obama).

:laugh:

As I always say: I just toss the softballs in the air, and they whack 'em over the fence for me.

:p

Of course it didn't.

Okay, thanks.

Well, that could be, too.

I'm sure lousy at getting straight answers!
I think you’re superb at never being happy with anyone who doesn’t do what you want despite your paltry presentations.

You used to be clearer.
It’s like something happened to you in the last month or so.

Thanks.

That's not true. Obama tried to intercede by passing an 800 billion "shovel ready" spending bill that failed miserably. That lead to Obama's famous phrase, "Job's weren't as shovel ready as I thought". Also, he saved GM by saying they were "to big to fail". Years later GM is failing. His wasted money did nothing but delay the inevitable. GM wasn't failing because of the crash, they were failing because their products weren't keeping up.

Fannie and Freddie was mostly backed by Barney Frank and Democrats. Once it failed and the housing market crashed there was no where to go but up. But Obama's failed policies did nothing to help. He most certainly didn't just let the market do what it does. He put the country another 10 trillion in debt.

The Reason That Shovel Ready Stimulus Didn't Work Is That There Wasn't Any Stimulus

Why the fuck don't you tell us about the post you dumb ignorant fucking hypocrite?

Tell us again, please....how you deny that the 2008 crash was ALL republicans fault.

I have never once seen you acknowledge what the economy did (unemployment rate) did only after the democrats took control of congress after 2007 and then lost the House in 2010.

Do you know what the unemployment rate was at the end of 2006? It was 4.6 percent where the republicans had control of congress from 1995 to 2006.

What did the unemployment rate do from 2007 to 2010 under democrat control?

Well, go ahead you demented double talking ignorant hypocritical loser.

Better whip out that race card you cling to you dumb buttfuck. You are owned in your own thread.

I will be waiting for you to tell me what the unemployment rate did from 2007 to 2010, under democrat control.

The fact that you credit obama.....

Good Lord you are a loser.
Yeah.

So what do you think of the post?

It’s pretty clear to everyone we think your post makes you look like an idiot carrying water for the Hussein.
Have I posted something that you feel is incorrect?

We all know you are a leftwing hack. You’re trying to make your Hussein look good. Instead you only made the GOP look good.

Hmm. Looks to me like he just posted a graph. I don't know what the hell you're on about.
What they can't quite figure out is that this thread has very little to do with Trump himself.

That's why they get so angry - they don't have a canned response.

Forum List

Back