Trump surging nationally.

but what about VS the beast? is it 55/45 yet?

This is where you will see trump fail, and fail badly. He won't be able to hide from Hillary like he did all through the primary. That and normal people are so sick of Trump and the stupidity of his mind slaves that they will just stay home. Buy bullets and guns now if that's a big deal because it's going to be 8 more years of Bamma.
After Trump gets 1237 he will spend 3 BILLION of his own money an attack ads against Hillary. Most of them are already in the can.

Nope. So far Trump has committed a grand total of 25 million. Much of that a loan which he will repay himself from campaign funds. With interest. He's investing as little as possible in his own campaign.

What's Hillary going to do on the debate stage when he accuses her of being an 'enabler' for Bills sexual assaults.
Trump has at least six of Bill's victims who are going to tell the world when Hillary found out instead of kicking Bill's ass out the door she personally went to these victims and threatened them for 100% political reasons.
That's just the tip of the iceberg folks.
Trump's son has said their are some things which which be exposed about Hillary that the world hasn't known yet which will destroy her.

Trump's crass, policy adverse manner won't play with the general electorate. Trump is going to have his ass handed to him, barring any epic fuck up by Hillary. The election is hers to lose.

Last edited:
Well of course, who wouldn't lie under oath about a blowjob?

:lmao:
I would ,,,,,would you admit it in front of your children ,,the world??

First off, it will never be an issue in my life. But I can assure you I would not perjure myself in front of my children and the world.
Well I'd have a problem admitting I was a slimebag cheater in front of my family and the world Guess that's just me?
No it isn't just you. Most people would. These right wing idiots are lying through their teeth.

So, you'd perjure yourself to save face?

Nice. Guess we know what kind of person you are.
God. You people think in the most simplistic terms. Hilarious.

I celebrate this kind of thing? Really?

However, you are missing the point of what I said. I would not want one of these people leading our country, if anyone of them is the spouse of someone who aspires to lead our country, I would not want that. It would bring shame and humiliation on the White House and the country; it would create a deep lack of respect for our president.

"One of these people"?!?! Holy Jesus...can you be any more homophobic? Not only do you refer to them as "these people" but you also state that you don't want them running the country. Apparently they are second-class citizens in your mind?

Last edited:
Hillary is never more comfortable than when she is being attacked. Bring it on.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

(Nobody....and I mean nobody...unravels like a cheap Kmart sweater like Hillary Clinton)

Yeah, she'll start speaking in fake accents and barking like a dog.
oT41FYI.jpg

Trey Gowdy hasn’t been seen since Hillary took him to the woodshed.

I would ,,,,,would you admit it in front of your children ,,the world??

First off, it will never be an issue in my life. But I can assure you I would not perjure myself in front of my children and the world.
Well I'd have a problem admitting I was a slimebag cheater in front of my family and the world Guess that's just me?
No it isn't just you. Most people would. These right wing idiots are lying through their teeth.

It is that simple.... commenting that you'd lie under oath to save face. That's exactly what you said. Kinda makes you a lying, cheating scumbag.

However, you are missing the point of what I said. I would not want one of these people leading our country, if anyone of them is the spouse of someone who aspires to lead our country, I would not want that. It would bring shame and humiliation on the White House and the country; it would create a deep lack of respect for our president.

Um....yeah....I think Bill Clinton took care of that one decades ago my dear when he got on the phone with heads of foreign states while sticking a cigar into the vagina of an intern in the Oval Office while he was married.

Then Barack Obama followed that up by turning the Oval Office into a "club" where he invites former drug dealer JayZ and Beyonce to do "blow" with him off of the Resolute Desk.

Having private sexual experiences is one thing. Exposing your nudity, in a sexual way, to the world for money is the next thing to prostitution.

You liberals are really something. You people celebrate the most repulsive forms of sexual deviance 99% of the time. In that rare 1% where you think that denouncing nudity, sexual deviance, etc., will be to your advantage, you suddenly and magically become filled with conservative, christian values. Your hypocrisy is really repulsive. You have no integrity. You'll sell your soul for the cause. You have no backbone to stand your ground and be consistent in your values and beliefs, even when it doesn't benefit you.

This is how much liberals believe "exposing your nudity, in a sexual way, is the next thing to prostitution"...

View attachment 73675 View attachment 73676

However, you are missing the point of what I said. I would not want one of these people leading our country; if anyone of them is the spouse of someone who aspires to lead our country, I would not want that. It would bring shame and humiliation on the White House and the country; it would create a deep lack of respect for our president.
And lying under oath didn't put shame and humiliation on the white house?

Having private sexual experiences is one thing. Exposing your nudity, in a sexual way, to the world for money is the next thing to prostitution.

You liberals are really something. You people celebrate the most repulsive forms of sexual deviance 99% of the time. In that rare 1% where you think that denouncing nudity, sexual deviance, etc., will be to your advantage, you suddenly and magically become filled with conservative, christian values. Your hypocrisy is really repulsive. You have no integrity. You'll sell your soul for the cause. You have no backbone to stand your ground and be consistent in your values and beliefs, even when it doesn't benefit you.

This is how much liberals believe "exposing your nudity, in a sexual way, is the next thing to prostitution"...

View attachment 73675 View attachment 73676

However, you are missing the point of what I said. I would not want one of these people leading our country; if anyone of them is the spouse of someone who aspires to lead our country, I would not want that. It would bring shame and humiliation on the White House and the country; it would create a deep lack of respect for our president.
And lying under oath didn't put shame and humiliation on the white house?

And jerking off in an interns face in the Oval Orifice? That's classy. But according to Esmeralda, who wouldn't do that?

You mean the Hillary Clinton who was so composed she stated that they were having the hearings to determine what happened and how to prevent it, and when Trey bent her over and took it to her, she screamed into the mic "what difference does it make at this point whether it was a spontaneous protest or a planned attack"?!? :lmao:

Well my dear....it makes all the difference if you're holding the hearing to determine what happened and how to prevent it. :lol:

You mean the Hillary Clinton who was so composed she stated that they were having the hearings to determine what happened and how to prevent it, and when Trey bent her over and took it to her, she screamed into the mic "what difference does it make at this point whether it was a spontaneous protest or a planned attack"?!? :lmao:

Well my dear....it makes all the difference if you're holding the hearing to determine what happened and how to prevent it. :lol:

And she has since won the nomination for President and Trey Gowdy is a laughing stock.

Hillary wins; yet again.

:dance:
:lol: :dance: :lol:
:dance: :lol: :dance: :lol: :dance:

but what about VS the beast? is it 55/45 yet?

This is where you will see trump fail, and fail badly. He won't be able to hide from Hillary like he did all through the primary. That and normal people are so sick of Trump and the stupidity of his mind slaves that they will just stay home. Buy bullets and guns now if that's a big deal because it's going to be 8 more years of Bamma.
After Trump gets 1237 he will spend 3 BILLION of his own money an attack ads against Hillary. Most of them are already in the can.

Nope. So far Trump has committed a grand total of 25 million. Much of that a loan which he will repay himself from campaign funds. With interest. He's investing as little as possible in his own campaign.

What's Hillary going to do on the debate stage when he accuses her of being an 'enabler' for Bills sexual assaults.
Trump has at least six of Bill's victims who are going to tell the world when Hillary found out instead of kicking Bill's ass out the door she personally went to these victims and threatened them for 100% political reasons.
That's just the tip of the iceberg folks.
Trump's son has said their are some things which which be exposed about Hillary that the world hasn't known yet which will destroy her.

Trump's crass, policy adverse manner won't play with the general electorate. Trump is going to have his ass handed to him, barring any epic fuck up by Hillary. The election is hers to lose.
That's because the media is giving him free air time. He doesn't have to spend his money. Brilliant on his part.

It is that simple.... commenting that you'd lie under oath to save face. That's exactly what you said. Kinda makes you a lying, cheating scumbag.
and you admitting to being a lying cheating pos scumbag is so much better?

Yes, it is better to own up to one's mistakes than lie about it. You were never taught this?

That's a shame.

And she has since won the nomination for President and Trey Gowdy is a laughing stock.

Hillary wins; yet again.

:dance:
:lol: :dance: :lol:
:dance: :lol: :dance: :lol: :dance:
Yes, and you are nominating a person who is under investigation by the FBI for possible treason. Shows your intelligence.

Hillary wins; yet again.

Yes, and you are nominating a person who is under investigation by the FBI for possible treason. Shows your intelligence.

She’s still under investigation? I haven’t heard anything about that in a few months. I guess when it’s your only hope of winning, you cling to anything:

Yes, it is better to own up to one's mistakes than lie about it. You were never taught this?

That's a shame.
I find no reason to lie BUT never was put into a situation like he faced, I find no fault in him not being truthful then,,,,,,Guess you were ok with gwb lying thru his teeth getting us into war Now that was the biggest lie a president ever told

Hillary's incompetence should be enough to keep her out of the white house. But, then again, I said the same thing about The Blamer. And you fools elected that clown show twice.

That's a shame.
I find no reason to lie BUT never was put into a situation like he faced, I find no fault in him not being truthful then,,,,,,Guess you were ok with gwb lying thru his teeth getting us into war Now that was the biggest lie a president ever told

I find it amazing that the deranted loons are still ranting about a consensual relationship but had a guy as their speaker who was a pedophile....

and still have Vitter, craig and Sanford in congress.

:rofl:

Hillary wins; yet again.

She’s still under investigation? I haven’t heard anything about that in a few months. I guess when it’s your only hope of winning, you cling to anything:
The FBI is still investigating, your candidate could be tried for treason. That actually show's your true colors about america.

Hillary's incompetence should be enough to keep Hitlery out of the white house. But, then again, I said the same thing about The Blamer. And you fools elected that clown show twice.
Incompetence???? Probably THE MOST competent candidate for our presidency in your lifetime

Forum List

Back