Trump team leaked Mueller questions

kinda like the idea that trump just pleads the fifth and teh whole thing goes away

i knew you guys weren't mensa members... :lol:

I refuse to answer, on the grounds that my answers will tend to incriminate me.

Say that a few times and people pay attention.

Let’s be real,You think they can’t be trusted because Trump has been sewing that narrative into the minds of his puppets for months now. Same thing he does to all his opponents, it’s totally transparent. Don’t be a sucker for those games.
No, Let's REALLY be real - The IG outlined the abuses and crimes committed by the FBI and recommended McCabe be indicted for his crimes. Get f*ing serious and cut the political BS. You know this.
Then indict him! Trumps people run the DOJ, do it if he broke laws. But stop changing the subject from Mueller and Trump to Clinton and McCabe, it makes you sound weak and diversionary

kinda like the idea that trump just pleads the fifth and teh whole thing goes away

well, the trumplings won't, but the 60% of the country that aren't raging fuckwits trump supporters, will.

If it weren’t for the multitude of lies from trump and team there likely would be no investigation. THE lies are what started it and what fuel it
Ok, let's stop the BS right there....

This entire investigation is Hillary's fault:

SHE lost the election...

She and her campaign bought a fake report from a foreign spy working with Russians and handed it to the FBI, who in turn used it to illegally obtain warrants to spy on Trump and his team and justify 1/2 of the investigation...

The other 1/2 of the investigation was blamed by the FBI on the 'tip' they were given from a huge Hillary donor who set up a meeting with an unpaid self-important Trump campaign worker, specifically the 'overheard drunken conversation between himself and the campaign worker'...

The IG report outlined how the FBI had basically been working for Hillary, how they had abused the FISA Court rules / laws to illegally obtain the warrants, and how McCabe, at least, should be indicted and charged with crimes....that the DOJ is dragging its feet on and refuses to do...

So the entire origin of the investigation can be traced back to Hillary, her surrogates, and the FBI....
The blame hillary train is still rolling I see, what a joke of a spin attempt. This investigation all started when Flynn lied and was fired. A train of other lies and then the firing of the lead investigator is what brought on Mueller. Plain and simple, we all know it
None of that is sufficient cause to investigate the Trump administration. No laws were broken. Trump has the legal authority to fire both Comey and Flynn.
Not if the reason to fire them was to obstruct justice.
Even then the firing would have been legal so long as Trump never told his campaign to meet with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary and, worse, if he told them to offer the Russians something for something on Hillary.

Up until now, Trump has not stonewalled. Mueller has been indicting people with painfully slow progress which is normal for these inquisitions .. I mean investigations ... and extracting information with the rack and knee splitter ... I mean plea deal ... common to the modern inquisition.

But up until now, Trump hasn't sought to actively hide anything. He's tried to discredit Mueller and the DOJ, but Nixon tried and failed and Slick made Ken Starr into a national punch line.

Let's just get this over with.

Have Mueller subpoena Trump.

Have Trump sit down in front of Mueller with his Lawyers.

Let Mueller ask his questions.

Trump repeatedly says, 'I am pleading the 5th' to avoid Mueller's 'Obstruction Trap'.

Given / Left with NOTHING, Mueller is then forced to make a case based on what he already has...which is nothing.

- Mueller and the media squeal like a stuck pig how trumps refusal to play Mueller's game is evidence of his 'guilt' (without any evidence still to back it up)

in the end Mueller is stuck with several 'Scooter Libby' indictments and no evidence against Trump.

This will still be enough for already insane Trump-Hating liberals / Democrats to push for Impeachment....

..and meanwhile Putin sits back laughing his ass off at how divided the Democrats have helped him make this country.

So instead of dragging this BS on for another year, let's just go ahead and do this and get it over with.

No president has EVER pleaded the 5th. He will be dead in the Republican Party.

If it weren’t for the multitude of lies from trump and team there likely would be no investigation. THE lies are what started it and what fuel it

SHE lost the election...

She and her campaign bought a fake report from a foreign spy working with Russians and handed it to the FBI, who in turn used it to illegally obtain warrants to spy on Trump and his team and justify 1/2 of the investigation...

The other 1/2 of the investigation was blamed by the FBI on the 'tip' they were given from a huge Hillary donor who set up a meeting with an unpaid self-important Trump campaign worker, specifically the 'overheard drunken conversation between himself and the campaign worker'...

The IG report outlined how the FBI had basically been working for Hillary, how they had abused the FISA Court rules / laws to illegally obtain the warrants, and how McCabe, at least, should be indicted and charged with crimes....that the DOJ is dragging its feet on and refuses to do...

So the entire origin of the investigation can be traced back to Hillary, her surrogates, and the FBI....
The blame hillary train is still rolling I see, what a joke of a spin attempt. This investigation all started when Flynn lied and was fired. A train of other lies and then the firing of the lead investigator is what brought on Mueller. Plain and simple, we all know it
None of that is sufficient cause to investigate the Trump administration. No laws were broken. Trump has the legal authority to fire both Comey and Flynn.
Even then the firing would have been legal so long as Trump never told his campaign to meet with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary and, worse, if he told them to offer the Russians something for something on Hillary.

Up until now, Trump has not stonewalled. Mueller has been indicting people with painfully slow progress which is normal for these inquisitions .. I mean investigations ... and extracting information with the rack and knee splitter ... I mean plea deal ... common to the modern inquisition.

But up until now, Trump hasn't sought to actively hide anything. He's tried to discredit Mueller and the DOJ, but Nixon tried and failed and Slick made Ken Starr into a national punch line.

Obstruction of Justice DOES NOT require a crime found in the investigation. Manafort seems to be the key. He will flip and trump will go nuts.

SHE lost the election...

It doesn't matter what his reason was.

Trump repeatedly says, 'I am pleading the 5th' to avoid Mueller's 'Obstruction Trap'.

Given / Left with NOTHING, Mueller is then forced to make a case based on what he already has...which is nothing.

- Mueller and the media squeal like a stuck pig how trumps refusal to play Mueller's game is evidence of his 'guilt' (without any evidence still to back it up)

in the end Mueller is stuck with several 'Scooter Libby' indictments and no evidence against Trump.

This will still be enough for already insane Trump-Hating liberals / Democrats to push for Impeachment....

..and meanwhile Putin sits back laughing his ass off at how divided the Democrats have helped him make this country.

So instead of dragging this BS on for another year, let's just go ahead and do this and get it over with.

Why would he plead the 5th when all he has to do is tell Mueller to fuck off? Does Mueller have anyone under his control who can arrest Trump?

Why would he plead the 5th when all he has to do is tell Mueller to fuck off? Does Mueller have anyone under his control who can arrest Trump?
Sounds like you think the president is above the law

He CAN'T take the 5th. The state just gives you legal immunity and you have to answer or face the felony of obstruction with no defense.

The dems didn't chant "lock him up." I mean I'd like to see him deported to Russia where he can have Kim Philby's old apt. But at most, he goes back to Trump Towers, until the Russians foreclose. (-:

only because he does.

SHE lost the election...

The Russians broke laws, there’s your crime.

Our laws don't apply to Russians residing in Russia. Those indictements are a joke.

Multiple Trumpsters lied about associations with Russians, that’s cause for suspection and investigation.

Trivial failures to recollect. Nothing illegal.

Trump fired the lead investigator after asking him to back off..., if he did so to try and stop the investigation then that’s obstruction. Pretty simple, try to keep up.

The Constituion gives him the authority to fire Comey. End of story.

It would be a curious place for the GOP to find itself, and perhaps soul. Prolly not. The gop's soul is mammon.

You can say "might" tend to incriminate me and accomplish the same thing. That's exactly what I hope he does, just to piss off the Hillarybots who have wasted so much time and effort into all this.

You can say "might" tend to incriminate me and accomplish the same thing. That's exactly what I hope he does, just to piss off the Hillarybots who have wasted so much time and effort into all this.

it doesn't matter how he says it.

normal people don't want a crook for a president.

He CAN'T take the 5th. The state just gives you legal immunity and you have to answer or face the felony of obstruction with no defense.

The dems didn't chant "lock him up." I mean I'd like to see him deported to Russia where he can have Kim Philby's old apt. But at most, he goes back to Trump Towers, until the Russians foreclose. (-:

They WON'T give him immunity since Trump is the one that Mueller has been hired to "get".

I understand the law. Snowflakes like you don't.

It doesn't matter what his reason was.
It does matter. A restaurant can refuse to serve everybody who walks in without a jacketj, because they aren't wearing a jacket.. They can refuse to serve anybody who isn't properly attired, because they aren't properlyl attired.

They can't refuse to serve muslims, jews, and blacks because they're muslims, jews and blacks.

it doesn't matter how he says it.

normal people don't want a crook for a president.

Y'all wanted Hillary

Forum List

Back