Trump tells North Korea to trust US Promises as He Breaks a Huge One

If we are talking EO's then count the EO's that the beg eared skinny legged coward signed WITHOUT congress.

Speaking of IGNORANT, Trump ass-licking idiots.......Learn something....it won't hurt you...........

Executive orders: Trump has signed 33% more executive orders than Obama in his first year

Trump has signed 52 executive orders – legal directives issued by the president rather than through Congress – since taking office, compared to Obama’s 39 orders by this point in his presidency.

If we are talking EO's then count the EO's that the beg eared skinny legged coward signed WITHOUT congress.

Speaking of IGNORANT, Trump ass-licking idiots.......Learn something....it won't hurt you...........

Executive orders: Trump has signed 33% more executive orders than Obama in his first year

Trump has signed 52 executive orders – legal directives issued by the president rather than through Congress – since taking office, compared to Obama’s 39 orders by this point in his presidency.
As Tommy Lee Jones (Sam Gerard) said to Harrison Ford (Dr. Richard Kimble) in the fugitive when Kimble said "I didn't kill my wife, I DON'T CARE.

And?

As Tommy Lee Jones (Sam Gerard) said to Harrison Ford (Dr. Richard Kimble) in the fugitive when Kimble said "I didn't kill my wife, I DON'T CARE.

LOL......
Keep watching TV fiction for ALL your educational needs....It clearly shows......

Somebody had to reverse the idiotic executive orders (or "policies" as you would call them) that idiot signed, and the only way to do that is signing EOs.

Obama's legacy is fading faster than a young skank's "virtue".

Somebody had to reverse the idiotic executive orders (or "policies" as you would call them) that idiot signed, and the only way to do that is signing EOs.

So, it takes 52 to eliminate 39???....................LOL

Clear evidence Obama did not work as hard and President Trump.

Look, I get that you're not a bright guy, but you said Obama signed 39 "at this point in his presidency. Obama had more than 6 years to sign more fuck ups.

I hate despair of duumbed down people, sorry.

Look, I get that you're not a bright guy, but you said Obama signed 39 "at this point in his presidency. Obama had more than 6 years to sign more fuck ups.

Hey, MEATHEAD....ask a grown up to explain to you in 2nd grade terms what the BOLDED part below means.........LOL

Trump never made a deal with Iran the United States never signed a treaty with Iran this was a deal Obama made with Iran and like an EO it could be undone by the next President.

Hey, MEATHEAD....ask a grown up to explain to you in 2nd grade terms what the BOLDED part below means.........LOL

You have the intellect of a houseplant and the integrity of a Clinton, a formidable proposition at the best of times. It should trouble you far more than you can imagine, yet likely doesn't.

The hate rage of Alt Right blinds them to the growing anti Trump resistance, now a majority in the country, a continually growing majority.
1uj6en.jpg

His poll numbers are rising not falling dumbass

N. Korea and S. Korea are in secret alliance against Trump.

The leaders are terrified the Orange Dolt could set the peninsula afire from the Yalu to the China Sea.

They are making secret protocols as we write here.

The alt right's lack of understanding of Koreans is astounding.

The grandfather was told not to invade the South in 1950, by both Russia and China. He invaded two weeks later.

The truce agreement in 1953 said the Nork prisoners were to be returned to NK. The SK dictator opened the POW camps, and the Norks blended into the population.

Koreans are for Korea first, foremost, and forever.

They don't care what Trump wants.

Koreans are for Korea first, foremost, and forever.

They don't care what Trump wants.

Well, in "fairness," rumor has it that KJU will give up all his nukes in exchange for one of those cute, red MAGA hats from Trump.

This moment perfectly illustrated the absurdity of Trump's decision to violate the Iran nuclear deal.

While announcing his decision to withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal, Trump claimed he was demonstrating the trustworthiness of the United States.

During his speech at the White House Tuesday afternoon, Trump also announced that his administration was imposing sanctions on Iran that had been waived as part of the agreement.

“Today’s action sends a critical message: The United States no longer makes empty threats,” he said after detailing those actions.

“When I make promises, I keep them,” he continued. “In fact, at this very moment, Secretary [of State Mike] Pompeo is on his way to North Korea in preparation for my upcoming meeting with Kim Jong Un. Plans are being made, relationships are building.”

He added that “with the help of China, South Korea, and Japan, a future of great prosperity and security can be achieved for everyone.”

But those declarations ring hollow coming on the heels of the withdrawal announcement.

Trump’s violation of the Iran deal threatens the ability of the United States to be trusted when it seeks agreements from other countries.

As President Obama, who brokered the historic deal, noted immediately following Trump’s speech, “The consistent flouting of agreements that our country is a party to risks eroding America’s credibility.”

Yet while Trump was in the middle of breaking a multilateral nuclear agreement that the other parties were all complying with, he promised to bring “prosperity and security” to North and South Korea with a multilateral nuclear deal.

And the possibility of the U.S. pulling out of any potential North Korea deal must already be on Kim Jong Un’s mind. Newly appointed national security adviser John Bolton was instrumental in doing just that during the George W. Bush administration.

And Trump’s own North Korea policy was a reckless mess before all of this, thanks to his various Twitter threats.

But it was particularly strange for Trump to stake his claim to trustworthiness on the fact that he is violating exactly the sort of deal he expects North Korea to enter into.

Filthy Don makes all used-car salesmen look honest. And still no sanctions on Russia.:113:

And IF North Korea agrees to a nuclear agreement to limit their nuclear weapons, Trump will cry like a banshee that Kim Jong Un and North Korea can be trusted like Ivanka trusted him to tuck her in last night.

And cons will immediately view Kim Jon Un as Ghandi.

Cult.....of.....personality. Nothing else. No reason, no thought. Just emotion.

Forum List

Back