Trump the next Reagan?

i have firearms in my home, so save your bullshit, jr. the 2nd amendment is a right... but is not unlimited.
And you are still a total moron about guns.

You don't go shopping for "assault weapons" because the word "assault" is subjective.

Family of AR-15 Inventor Eugene Stoner: He Didn't Intend It for Civilians
by Tony Dokoupil / Jun.16.2016 / 11:19 AM ET / Updated Jun.16.2016 / 6:24 PM ET

"Our father, Eugene Stoner, designed the AR-15 and subsequent M-16 as a military weapon to give our soldiers an advantage over the AK-47,” the Stoner family told NBC News late Wednesday. "He died long before any mass shootings occurred. But, we do think he would have been horrified and sickened as anyone, if not more by these events."

But their comments add unprecedented context to their father’s creation, shedding new light on his intentions and adding firepower to the effort to ban weapons like the AR-15. The comments could also bolster a groundbreaking new lawsuit, which argues that the weapon is a tool of war — never intended for civilians.

Eugene Stoner would have agreed, his family said.

The ex-Marine and "avid sportsman, hunter and skeet shooter" never used his invention for sport. He also never kept it around the house for personal defense. In fact, he never even owned one.

"After many conversations with him, we feel his intent was that he designed it as a military rifle," his family said, explaining that Stoner was "focused on making the most efficient and superior rifle possible for the military."

He designed the original AR-15 in the late 1950s, working on it in his own garage and later as the chief designer for ArmaLite, a then small company in southern California. He made it light and powerful and he fashioned a new bullet for it — a .223 caliber round capable of piercing a metal helmet at 500 yards.

The Army loved it and renamed it the M16.

Family of AR-15 Inventor: He Didn’t Intend It for Civilians

i've seen first hand the 'legal' horror they force on society & those that own phallic toys for their personal validation in the world does not mean it's acceptable.
Assault=//=military

semi automatic is just as deadly, ask anybody that has been a victim in a mass shooting. tell that to the 20 children & their 6 heroes at sandy hook... oh wait... they're dead.

& those killing machines can be modified if the nutbag is extreme enough.
Meanwhile people are printing out guns.

Who cares.

I say allow private ownership of nuclear weapons and go all the way in. Allowing rich private citizens to own nukes can't be any worse than allowing politicians to have nuclear authorization codes.

& that's why you are special.

You don't go shopping for "assault weapons" because the word "assault" is subjective.

"Our father, Eugene Stoner, designed the AR-15 and subsequent M-16 as a military weapon to give our soldiers an advantage over the AK-47,” the Stoner family told NBC News late Wednesday. "He died long before any mass shootings occurred. But, we do think he would have been horrified and sickened as anyone, if not more by these events."

But their comments add unprecedented context to their father’s creation, shedding new light on his intentions and adding firepower to the effort to ban weapons like the AR-15. The comments could also bolster a groundbreaking new lawsuit, which argues that the weapon is a tool of war — never intended for civilians.

The ex-Marine and "avid sportsman, hunter and skeet shooter" never used his invention for sport. He also never kept it around the house for personal defense. In fact, he never even owned one.

"After many conversations with him, we feel his intent was that he designed it as a military rifle," his family said, explaining that Stoner was "focused on making the most efficient and superior rifle possible for the military."

He designed the original AR-15 in the late 1950s, working on it in his own garage and later as the chief designer for ArmaLite, a then small company in southern California. He made it light and powerful and he fashioned a new bullet for it — a .223 caliber round capable of piercing a metal helmet at 500 yards.

i've seen first hand the 'legal' horror they force on society & those that own phallic toys for their personal validation in the world does not mean it's acceptable.
Assault=//=military

semi automatic is just as deadly, ask anybody that has been a victim in a mass shooting. tell that to the 20 children & their 6 heroes at sandy hook... oh wait... they're dead.

Who cares.

I say allow private ownership of nuclear weapons and go all the way in. Allowing rich private citizens to own nukes can't be any worse than allowing politicians to have nuclear authorization codes.

I believe in the right to own and bear all arms.

Which includes weapons of mass destruction.

Assault=//=military

Who cares.

capt crazy pants & his NRA have a good little mook in you.

Assault=//=military

Who cares.

I am way more radical than the NRA on gun rights and always have been.

There are some 2A groups that are approaching a few levels below me, but I doubt they will ever meet me at the top.

Nukes are far too dangerous and destructive to be used suddenly, so only a retard would actually use one as anything other than a last resort in an apocalypse, and a retard will never have the resources or money to get one or even the knowledge to use it..

Who cares.

There are some 2A groups that are approaching a few levels below me, but I doubt they will ever meet me at the top.

Nukes are far too dangerous and destructive to be used suddenly, so only a retard would actually use one as anything other than a last resort in an apocalypse, and a retard will never have the resources or money to get one or even the knowledge to use it..

you & your ilk would never match the gov'ment's arsenal, anyways.

Who cares.

you & your ilk would never match the gov'ment's arsenal, anyways.
The government will collapse in the event of a real crisis.

People who whine about Trump cannot name one policy under his presidency that has negatively impacted them. Sad.

the tax cut will be taking away from medicaid. i have family members who rely on that for their healthcare. his rip off cheap ass health insurance policies will be hitting the market soon... going back to people losing their homes etc due to high medical costs after finding out their insurance s shit.

they are a civilian version of assault rifles... slightly modified but high velocity ammo packed intorapid fire magazines & drums closes the gap almost entirely.
/----/ No such thing as an assault rifle. It's a made up BS name libs use to demonize legal firearms.

i have firearms in my home, so save your bullshit, jr. the 2nd amendment is a right... but is not unlimited.

Assault=//=military
/----/ "Assault=//=military"
Here is the military assaulting civilians with spring water.
iu

People who whine about Trump cannot name one policy under his presidency that has negatively impacted them. Sad.

the tax cut will be taking away from medicaid. i have family members who rely on that for their healthcare. his rip off cheap ass health insurance policies will be hitting the market soon... going back to people losing their homes etc due to high medical costs after finding out their insurance s shit.

Do you have proof that this will be taking away from Medicaid or is this 100% conjecture? Entitlements need to be addressed btw as they are the primary reason for the deficit. Insurance is shit now. It is not even insurance but a healthcare right that we have. Insurance companies have little say due to Gov't interference. Especially with pre-existing conditions. Imagine if you don't have flood insurance, your house floods and the Gov't forces the insurance company to cover you anyway and pay you. Insurance companies would go out of business.

That system was broken long long long before Trump. He has been in office for ~500 days? Maybe he can fix this and maybe he cannot but the system is messed up due to lack of common sense not because of Trump.

reagan.... TO HIS CREDIT.... supported a ban on assault rifles

reagan.... TO HIS CREDIT.... reduced our arsenal of nukes

reagan....TO HIS CREDIT raised taxes to generate revenue because it was necessary

reagan.... TO HIS CREDIT worked with (D)s to actually get things done

so to answer your OP.....

that would be no.
Assault rifles don’t exist.

uh-huh.
------------------------------------------- i think that 'reagan' did gun control act of 1968 . It regulated Machine guns and REAL Assault Weapons into almost unobtainable and made a 1200 dollar REAL 'm16' into a 20 thousand dollar gun with lots of paper work and regulations . Reagan also did the ' mulford or similar act' that was Targeted at 'black panthers' and which then made 'open carry' in kalifornia illegal . Been a long time but i think i am correct .

Last edited:
/----/ No such thing as an assault rifle. It's a made up BS name libs use to demonize legal firearms.

Assault=//=military

/----/ Single shot black powder guns are just as deadly. Just ask Vince Foster.
iu

reagan and the 'mulford act' . --- --- and it was the 'gun control act of 1986' [not 68] signed by ' reagan' that made machine guns and 3 round burst' m16' and similar highly restricted and expensive and removed from new manufacture for Americans .

Reagan is the reason I l left the Republican party and never looked back.
/----/ What exactly did Reagan do to drive you away that Nixon failed to do?

Oh, I dunno. Skyrocketing deficits? Massive monetary inflation? Indiscriminate military spending? Irrational and unconstitutional foreign policy? Massive foreign aid? Elevating the power international bankers? The routine attack on our personal liberties and privacies?

'88 was the first year I voted third party. Been doing it ever since.

reagan.... TO HIS CREDIT.... supported a ban on assault rifles

reagan.... TO HIS CREDIT.... reduced our arsenal of nukes

reagan....TO HIS CREDIT raised taxes to generate revenue because it was necessary

ragan.... TO HIS CREDIT worked with (D)s to actually get things done

so to answer your OP.....

that would be no.
That was nothing. Reagan changed the fucking world. Taxes and the rest be damned.

reagan was also respected on the world stage, which is another example why trump is the polar opposite.
That's bullshit, you loones cried about him the whole time he was president. Trump is almost just like him, but doesn't put up with your bullshit.

make no mistake- i am no fan of ronny reagan. he should have been tried for iran/CONtra... no doubt. but your president is a fucking russian agent & there is no comparison.
39624012_10156762298072089_1116541830234636288_n.jpg

Reagan is the reason I l left the Republican party and never looked back.
/----/ What exactly did Reagan do to drive you away that Nixon failed to do?

Oh, I dunno. Skyrocketing deficits? Massive monetary inflation? Indiscriminate military spending? Irrational and unconstitutional foreign policy? Massive foreign aid? Elevating the power international bankers? The routine attack on our personal liberties and privacies?

'88 was the first year I voted third party. Been doing it ever since.
/----/ "Oh, I dunno." Well it's obvious you don't know.
You were blaming the wrong guy. The Congress had all the power to do those things. The President can only ask. The rest are just talking points.

/----/ "Oh, I dunno." Well it's obvious you don't know.
You were blaming the wrong guy. The Congress had all the power to do those things. The President can only ask. The rest are just talking points.

I color the picture with more than just the red crayons and the blue crayons. I use the whole box. Try it some time. It's the only way you're ever gonna get a full rendering of the whole picture.

Forum List

Back