Trump to cut $2.7t from domestic programs...Is the FSA pissing themselves?

Those enlisted in the Free Shit Army have been bitching nonstop about Trump’s spending on America’s productive and the rising national debt. I’m wondering how they feel about his proposal to reduce the debt?
Trump's 2020 budget calls for $2.7T in spending cuts, promises to erase deficit in 15 years
fsa.png
Holy Shit! Another Promise! Who said he wouldn’t make a politician?

Right, the economists are all wrong, it's not a robust economy because it doesn't suit your biases for the economy to be robust.

I agreed it was a robust economy, and the fact we took in less revenue in a robust economy is a problem for anyone with an IQ above their shoe size, which leaves you out.

By the way, those same economists said that about the economy in 2017 before the tax cuts, and those same economists warned what would happen with the tax cuts if there were no spending cuts.

personally I am tired of freeloaders like you pushing your shit off on my kids to pay for
lol You're the one who is pushing for your kids to have to pay higher taxes, moron.

no you fucking moron, you are with your approval of adding 1.48 trillion dollars to our debt in a single year with a robust economy.

their taxes are going to have to pay for that, every dime we add to the debt adds to their taxes.

but you do not give a fuck, because you are freeloader no different than a welfare queen.
Most of the new spending in the Bill was at the request of Dims, moron.

This is why we have 22 trillion dollars in debt, fuckers like you give your party a free pass. The GOP controlled the House, the Senate and the White House and yet you cannot bring yourself to blame them for a single fucking dime.

And stupid sheep on the other side do the same thing for their party.
Big talk for someone who claims not to have voted.

I agreed it was a robust economy, and the fact we took in less revenue in a robust economy is a problem for anyone with an IQ above their shoe size, which leaves you out.

By the way, those same economists said that about the economy in 2017 before the tax cuts, and those same economists warned what would happen with the tax cuts if there were no spending cuts.

personally I am tired of freeloaders like you pushing your shit off on my kids to pay for
lol You're the one who is pushing for your kids to have to pay higher taxes, moron.

no you fucking moron, you are with your approval of adding 1.48 trillion dollars to our debt in a single year with a robust economy.

their taxes are going to have to pay for that, every dime we add to the debt adds to their taxes.

but you do not give a fuck, because you are freeloader no different than a welfare queen.

This is why we have 22 trillion dollars in debt, fuckers like you give your party a free pass. The GOP controlled the House, the Senate and the White House and yet you cannot bring yourself to blame them for a single fucking dime.

Who the fuck ever said I have not voted? Is this all you have left, stupid lies? I vote every election.

Who the fuck ever said I have not voted? Is this all you have left, stupid lies? I vote every election.
That's not what you have been saying. You claim you didn't vote for either Trump or Clinton, and those were the only two candidates who had a chance of winning, so you didn't vote in any meaningful way, you just pouted.

There you go, defending your sleazy lying overspending Dims again.

BTW, turd, I don't vote for all this spending.

You voted for Trump,right? IF so then you voted for all this spending.

You voted for a Repub for Congress right? IF so then you voted for all this spending.

You do know spending bills originate in the House and the House is Democrat majority, no? :uhh:

Uh, you know that House just became a Dem majority 2 months ago right...so the previous spending bills were all from the Repubs.

But thanks for pointing out that the 1.48 trillion added to the debt in 2018 was the fault of the GOP House.

You gave zero fucks about the deficit when Barack Hussein was in office, what changed?

fuck, you people are so boring. I have cared about the deficit since GH Bush was in office, in fact it was his lies and spending that drove me from the Repub party. Tried the Dems once and have never gone back to the duopoly.

As for you though, you gave a million fucks about the deficit when Barack Hussein was in office and now you do not care at all, what changed?
"It drove you from the Republican party?" I remember a previous post where you admitted you used to be a Democrat. You still defend them.

Obama was the worst. Let's first be clear about that. However, neither party wants to reduce the budget as they get more money and power to buy votes that way. Also, many people don't want their pet programs cut, so look in the mirror to see why we have such large deficits, and debt.

Obama was not the worst, Bush II was. Obama was 2nd worst.

Though neither of them can come close to what Ronnie did as far as percent added to the debt.
Sorry, but Bush II never had a $1.5 trillion deficit, not even close.

Once again you reveal you bias towards Democrats.

Those enlisted in the Free Shit Army have been bitching nonstop about Trump’s spending on America’s productive and the rising national debt. I’m wondering how they feel about his proposal to reduce the debt?
Trump's 2020 budget calls for $2.7T in spending cuts, promises to erase deficit in 15 years
fsa.png

This budget is going nowhere. I predict even Republicans will reject this. Trump gets what he wants and cuts everyone else.
so you're not for ending the deficit?

There have to be no sacred cows. We do not need $8.6 billion for a wall. We need to tackle military waste. Cost overruns on weapons systems are enormous.
dude, look I'm all in on catch and deport. are you? Tell congress to pass it today.

Sorry I am not a racist.

You voted for a Repub for Congress right? IF so then you voted for all this spending.

You do know spending bills originate in the House and the House is Democrat majority, no? :uhh:

Uh, you know that House just became a Dem majority 2 months ago right...so the previous spending bills were all from the Repubs.

But thanks for pointing out that the 1.48 trillion added to the debt in 2018 was the fault of the GOP House.

You gave zero fucks about the deficit when Barack Hussein was in office, what changed?

fuck, you people are so boring. I have cared about the deficit since GH Bush was in office, in fact it was his lies and spending that drove me from the Repub party. Tried the Dems once and have never gone back to the duopoly.

As for you though, you gave a million fucks about the deficit when Barack Hussein was in office and now you do not care at all, what changed?
"It drove you from the Republican party?" I remember a previous post where you admitted you used to be a Democrat. You still defend them.

GG lies. He lies for credibility, he just..lies. :dunno: He's here to shill for the left.

fsa.png

This budget is going nowhere. I predict even Republicans will reject this. Trump gets what he wants and cuts everyone else.

There have to be no sacred cows. We do not need $8.6 billion for a wall. We need to tackle military waste. Cost overruns on weapons systems are enormous.
dude, look I'm all in on catch and deport. are you? Tell congress to pass it today.

Sorry I am not a racist.
but you are a robot.

fsa.png

As opposed to the last budget where Trump and his voters got less than nothing?

They got increased defense spending.

That's not what you have been saying. You claim you didn't vote for either Trump or Clinton, and those were the only two candidates who had a chance of winning, so you didn't vote in any meaningful way, you just pouted.

Silly boy, bought into the duopoly brainwashing.

This past election I voted for Gary Johnson. My vote for him accounted for the exact same number of electoral votes as the 2 plus million people in my state that voted for the candidate that did not win the state. So, my vote was no more meaningless than theirs.

In Cali more than 4 million people voted for Trump knowing there as no possible way he could win the state, thus their votes were meaningless according to your logic.

All total the votes of 54 million people who voted for one of the duopoly accounted for the same number of electoral college votes as did my vote...ZERO.

I was never a Dem, I voted for a Dem for POTUS once, that was in 1992. I was a Repub for the 10 years prior to that.

That was the last time I voted for either major party for POTUS.

I do not defend the Dems, that is a lie. I am willing to bet you cannot find a single post of me doing so.

Sorry I am not a racist.
but you are a robot.

I am a independent thinker unlike you.

GG lies. He lies for credibility, he just..lies. :dunno: He's here to shill for the left.

Spoken like the true statist that you are.

Spoken like the true statist that you are.

Nah, I'm just an observant cracker.

Sorry I am not a racist.
but you are a robot.

and still a robot.

Obama was the worst. Let's first be clear about that. However, neither party wants to reduce the budget as they get more money and power to buy votes that way. Also, many people don't want their pet programs cut, so look in the mirror to see why we have such large deficits, and debt.

Obama was not the worst, Bush II was. Obama was 2nd worst.

Though neither of them can come close to what Ronnie did as far as percent added to the debt.
Sorry, but Bush II never had a $1.5 trillion deficit, not even close.

Once again you reveal you bias towards Democrats.

Bush II added a higher percent to the national debt than did Obama...that is just a fact. It is not a bias, it is a fact.

fsa.png

A wall pays for itself within 3 years. It's fiscally irresponsible to not build a wall.

We don't need a fucking wall. Just because white racists are desperately trying to hold onto political power, we don't need to spend the money. We are responsible for the increased flow across the border. American dollars fuel the drug cartels.

Silly boy, bought into the duopoly brainwashing.

This past election I voted for Gary Johnson. My vote for him accounted for the exact same number of electoral votes as the 2 plus million people in my state that voted for the candidate that did not win the state. So, my vote was no more meaningless than theirs.

In Cali more than 4 million people voted for Trump knowing there as no possible way he could win the state, thus their votes were meaningless according to your logic.

All total the votes of 54 million people who voted for one of the duopoly accounted for the same number of electoral college votes as did my vote...ZERO.
The fact is you did not participate in the election in any meaningful way so how dare you criticize the outcome of an election you did not participate in? In 2020 make a responsible choice and then you will have some credibility when you complain.

Sorry I am not a racist.
but you are a robot.

and still a robot.

You wish. You are a sock puppet and nothing more.

Forum List

Back