Trump to cut $2.7t from domestic programs...Is the FSA pissing themselves?

Those enlisted in the Free Shit Army have been bitching nonstop about Trump’s spending on America’s productive and the rising national debt. I’m wondering how they feel about his proposal to reduce the debt?
Trump's 2020 budget calls for $2.7T in spending cuts, promises to erase deficit in 15 years
both-parties-are-war-parties-lets-face-it-the-military-14978442.png

1*Aiw3z7ZokP9at92gW1v5lw.jpeg

Those enlisted in the Free Shit Army have been bitching nonstop about Trump’s spending on America’s productive and the rising national debt. I’m wondering how they feel about his proposal to reduce the debt?
Trump's 2020 budget calls for $2.7T in spending cuts, promises to erase deficit in 15 years
fsa.png
What a lying fuck he is, huh?

He campaigned on wiping out the debt in 8 years. Now he bails on that to eliminating the deficit in 15 years?

Trump adviser backs off plan to wipe out U.S. debt in 8 years
So it was a lie then but it’s not a lie now? And by wiping out $19 trillion in 8 years, he really meant add $2 trillion in 2 years?

Let’s be honest, which you are not. Policy change effects take time to show up.
62% of the budget is mandatory spending. Do you realize that?
Mandatory spending is currently estimated to be $2.739 trillion for FY 2019. The two largest mandatory programs are Social Security and Medicare.

Now, Congress is gonna have to give to change that.
fsa.png

He campaigned on wiping out the debt in 8 years. Now he bails on that to eliminating the deficit in 15 years?

So it was a lie then but it’s not a lie now? And by wiping out $19 trillion in 8 years, he really meant add $2 trillion in 2 years?

Are you trying for caricature status? You claim to be a small government ideologue and yet you want to take money out of the pockets of voters and give it to politicians.

the politicians do not care how much money we give them, they spend as much as they like no matter what. And they do so because people like you keep voting them into office. I do not want to take money out of people's pocket, but I sure as hell want to pay for what we spend. I think it is wrong to buy shit today and make our kids and grandkids pay for it, but you cheer when it happens and ask for more.

Because people had more money because of tax reform, they spent more money, and because corporations had more money, they invested more money and that's why we have a robust economy. Year by year tax revenues will continue to grow because the economy is growing. .

The economy was not much better in 2018 than it was in 2017, the tax cuts failed to turbo boost the economy as you were told they would, but you are too stupid to know that, all you know is what your talking points emails tell you. We added 1.48 trillion dollars to our debt trying to boost the economy and could not even get to 3% GDP growth.

the reason we are 22 trillion dollars in debt is because of people like you that give you party a free pass

Are you trying for caricature status? You claim to be a small government ideologue and yet you want to take money out of the pockets of voters and give it to politicians.

the politicians do not care how much money we give them, they spend as much as they like no matter what. And they do so because people like you keep voting them into office. I do not want to take money out of people's pocket, but I sure as hell want to pay for what we spend. I think it is wrong to buy shit today and make our kids and grandkids pay for it, but you cheer when it happens and ask for more.

Because people had more money because of tax reform, they spent more money, and because corporations had more money, they invested more money and that's why we have a robust economy. Year by year tax revenues will continue to grow because the economy is growing. .

The economy was not much better in 2018 than it was in 2017, the tax cuts failed to turbo boost the economy as you were told they would, but you are too stupid to know that, all you know is what your talking points emails tell you. We added 1.48 trillion dollars to our debt trying to boost the economy and could not even get to 3% GDP growth.

the reason we are 22 trillion dollars in debt is because of people like you that give you party a free pass
Right, the economists are all wrong, it's not a robust economy because it doesn't suit your biases for the economy to be robust.

Mandatory spending is currently estimated to be $2.739 trillion for FY 2019. The two largest mandatory programs are Social Security and Medicare.

fsa.png

And taxes are collected to cover social security and Medicare. And Republicans have controlled the House for 20 of the last 24 years. Why are we spending more now than ever before?

Right, the economists are all wrong, it's not a robust economy because it doesn't suit your biases for the economy to be robust.

I agreed it was a robust economy, and the fact we took in less revenue in a robust economy is a problem for anyone with an IQ above their shoe size, which leaves you out.

By the way, those same economists said that about the economy in 2017 before the tax cuts, and those same economists warned what would happen with the tax cuts if there were no spending cuts.

personally I am tired of freeloaders like you pushing your shit off on my kids to pay for

I agreed it was a robust economy, and the fact we took in less revenue in a robust economy is a problem for anyone with an IQ above their shoe size, which leaves you out.

By the way, those same economists said that about the economy in 2017 before the tax cuts, and those same economists warned what would happen with the tax cuts if there were no spending cuts.

personally I am tired of freeloaders like you pushing your shit off on my kids to pay for
lol You're the one who is pushing for your kids to have to pay higher taxes, moron.

If you think enough as and Medicare tax is collected to cover those, you are nuts.
Payroll Taxes Cover About a Third of Medicare Costs

fsa.png

And taxes are collected to cover social security and Medicare. And Republicans have controlled the House for 20 of the last 24 years. Why are we spending more now than ever before?

lol You're the one who is pushing for your kids to have to pay higher taxes, moron.

no you fucking moron, you are with your approval of adding 1.48 trillion dollars to our debt in a single year with a robust economy.

their taxes are going to have to pay for that, every dime we add to the debt adds to their taxes.

but you do not give a fuck, because you are freeloader no different than a welfare queen.

If you think enough as and Medicare tax is collected to cover those, you are nuts.
Payroll Taxes Cover About a Third of Medicare Costs

by people not using medicare. can't make this up.

fsa.png

This budget is going nowhere. I predict even Republicans will reject this. Trump gets what he wants and cuts everyone else.
As opposed to the last budget where Trump and his voters got less than nothing?

no you fucking moron, you are with your approval of adding 1.48 trillion dollars to our debt in a single year with a robust economy.

their taxes are going to have to pay for that, every dime we add to the debt adds to their taxes.

but you do not give a fuck, because you are freeloader no different than a welfare queen.
Most of the new spending in the Bill was at the request of Dims, moron.

President Trump has certainly done a bang up job thus far reducing our debt and deficit.

You do know the increases in the national debt are due to medicare and Social Security, right? In fact, the majority of the national debt is because of medicare and Social Security.

It's not like President Trump just bumped to debt up or anything.

Increases in the national debt are due to a DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REVENUES AND SPENDING.

Please learn that simple formula.

When you spend trillions on wars without paying for it debt goes up
When you cut into revenues with tax-cuts debt goes up.

What we spend on the military is nothing compared to what we gve the FreeShitArmy. Benefits and entitlements are what are putting us in the poor house.
lousy capitalists lose money on public policies.

What we spend on the military is nothing compared to what we gve the FreeShitArmy.

750 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR
is "nothing"?

Sure about that one?

Don't care. Cut the benefits and entitlements to the FreeSHitArmy and rebuild the military that Obama almost destroyed.

And finish the wall.

Should we start with your Social Security and Medicare?

Sure. My Social Security goes into buying more guns and ammunition, and it's not like I really need any more. Cut medicare too, don't need it.

At this point, I don't really care what Trump does, or how it effects things. This country is long overdue for a good reset and a good cleansing of the gene pool, so let's get this party started. I'm ready.

don't worry, morons like you will die off sooner or later.
If only morons like you would die right now.

Most of the new spending in the Bill was at the request of Dims, moron.

This is why we have 22 trillion dollars in debt, fuckers like you give your party a free pass. The GOP controlled the House, the Senate and the White House and yet you cannot bring yourself to blame them for a single fucking dime.

And stupid sheep on the other side do the same thing for their party.

Forum List

Back