Trump to launch massive investigation into democrat voter fraud...

just tweeted it out...,let the game begin....

Trump played the MSM and democrats brilliantly on this, having them beg him to do it..epic!!!!!

Please Please Please investigate voter fraud. An honest investigation will finally shut up the idiots who claim there is widespread fraud. Russian interference needs to be investigated too.

Owebo, with a mice quote to Bulldog------------> The left has just screwed itself by chasing this in the Whitehouse, and Trump did it on purpose! (I am betting)

Why?

Because you can NOT determine if a vote was cast by someone, who it was cast for, at least not that I am aware of anyway. I am relatively sure that they can NOT go to my precinct, recall my vote preference on a screen, and determine exactly how I voted. This is NOT why Trump is doing this, and I am glad you started the thread Owebo, because I was going to until I seen that you did.

It is said, if I am not mistaken.....by leftists, that a swing of 350,000 votes would have put Hillary into the Whitehouse. (is that the number they claim? Is it more, or less?) So here is the deal--------->

By Trump over exaggerating, he has basically FORCED an investigation; one he always wanted, but now it looks like it really wasn't all his idea. He wants to satisfy the MSMs need to know. How thoughtful of him, correct-)

So how does this work, lol........let me tell you---------> Trump has his feelers out to discover the state most LIKELY to have voter fraud. (probably California, or Illinois) All he has to do is find that magic number in that state the left claims would flip the election for the country, although it would not have necessarily flipped the state, to prove that if their is that much FRAUD in one state, we have to get a better lock on the process to PROTECT THE AMERICAN CITIZENS FRANCHISE, regardless if they are Democrats or Repubs, and we have to do it quickly so we can have it in place for 2018, or for sure by 2020-)

Bang.....VOTER.....FREAKIN.......ID, and let us see the mighty Dems stand against it then-) There goes all the illegal votes, (or most) all the dead votes, all the 2, 3, and 4 state votes, and their goes what is PERCEIVED to be 3 to 5% of the Democratic base. (or maybe it is really part of the Republican base, so I expect all the Dems to cheer for it)

You gotta love it when the Dems bamboozle themselves into shooting themselves in the foot, now don't ya!

Sure, but Democrats didn't have anything to do with it. He whined about it, and he is the one wanting the investigation. He can't find just one state and claim that is proof of anything if they are investigating the entire country. You're also hoping that a problem does exist. Do you think all those republican secretaries of state would have been silent for so long if there was evidence of widespread voter fraud? Each one of those secretaries of state personally certified that their vote count as accurate.
Your fear; refreshing.....

Silly child. Trump does scare me, but I have no fear of that idiot being able to prove widespread voter fraud.

Trump played the MSM and democrats brilliantly on this, having them beg him to do it..epic!!!!!
Good...make it a Congressional Investigation....and maybe even a Special Prosecutor. find out how (as Drumplethinskin declares) 3+ million illegals voted.
No...I'm fine with Trumps NSA....44 said it is a matter of national security after all......

You dopes are fucked....:lol:

I want it done on the Pubs too, and Russia. I know Devos was behind getting the votes for Trump in mi, or the voter counters made an error.:rolleyes:

Jackson who Trump adores wanted to do away with the EC , I think we should. Clinton won the pop vote same as Gore won.
You are chasing ghosts....So much fraud in Detroit and WI during the recounts that would have dwarfed Franken Fraud it was shut down.

Out of 4.9 million votes in Mi , Trump didn't win with 10700, not statistical. Gore also lost due to voter fraud in FL. his opponent was the brother of the Gov of the state. hanging Chads , right!!
But how many of those votes were from Detroit or Dearborn????

Hardly a place for Republicans to cheat, but Democrat fraud was rampant....

That's why they wouldn't even attempt recounts there....

Please Please Please investigate voter fraud. An honest investigation will finally shut up the idiots who claim there is widespread fraud. Russian interference needs to be investigated too.

Owebo, with a mice quote to Bulldog------------> The left has just screwed itself by chasing this in the Whitehouse, and Trump did it on purpose! (I am betting)

Why?

Because you can NOT determine if a vote was cast by someone, who it was cast for, at least not that I am aware of anyway. I am relatively sure that they can NOT go to my precinct, recall my vote preference on a screen, and determine exactly how I voted. This is NOT why Trump is doing this, and I am glad you started the thread Owebo, because I was going to until I seen that you did.

It is said, if I am not mistaken.....by leftists, that a swing of 350,000 votes would have put Hillary into the Whitehouse. (is that the number they claim? Is it more, or less?) So here is the deal--------->

By Trump over exaggerating, he has basically FORCED an investigation; one he always wanted, but now it looks like it really wasn't all his idea. He wants to satisfy the MSMs need to know. How thoughtful of him, correct-)

So how does this work, lol........let me tell you---------> Trump has his feelers out to discover the state most LIKELY to have voter fraud. (probably California, or Illinois) All he has to do is find that magic number in that state the left claims would flip the election for the country, although it would not have necessarily flipped the state, to prove that if their is that much FRAUD in one state, we have to get a better lock on the process to PROTECT THE AMERICAN CITIZENS FRANCHISE, regardless if they are Democrats or Repubs, and we have to do it quickly so we can have it in place for 2018, or for sure by 2020-)

Bang.....VOTER.....FREAKIN.......ID, and let us see the mighty Dems stand against it then-) There goes all the illegal votes, (or most) all the dead votes, all the 2, 3, and 4 state votes, and their goes what is PERCEIVED to be 3 to 5% of the Democratic base. (or maybe it is really part of the Republican base, so I expect all the Dems to cheer for it)

You gotta love it when the Dems bamboozle themselves into shooting themselves in the foot, now don't ya!

Sure, but Democrats didn't have anything to do with it. He whined about it, and he is the one wanting the investigation. He can't find just one state and claim that is proof of anything if they are investigating the entire country. You're also hoping that a problem does exist. Do you think all those republican secretaries of state would have been silent for so long if there was evidence of widespread voter fraud? Each one of those secretaries of state personally certified that their vote count as accurate.

No offense Bull, but he isn't going to be looking in those states. You know the reputation of Illinois. Think he can't find 350,000 there! I got a buck 3.80 that says he can! And, they actually probably didn't have to vote, (but in Illinois those phantoms probably did) all they do is have to be on the rolls to prove that the system is corrupt!

And just as an aside, did you see he told Rahm to either fix the violence in Chicago or he is sending in the feds? A twofer while there, protect Chicago, go over the voter rolls.

I heard this early today, and while I suppose it is cheerleading, it is still nice to repeat--------> Trump said often--------> We are going to win, and win, and win. In fact you are going to win so much, you are going to get tired of winning! After the last 2 days.......he may be correct.......and guess what.....today is WINsday! OMG, please Mr President, give us a one day break, we are tired of winning to much!

Why?

No offense Bull, but he isn't going to be looking in those states. You know the reputation of Illinois. Think he can't find 350,000 there! I got a buck 3.80 that says he can! And, they actually probably didn't have to vote, (but in Illinois those phantoms probably did) all they do is have to be on the rolls to prove that the system is corrupt!

And just as an aside, did you see he told Rahm to either fix the violence in Chicago or he is sending in the feds? A twofer while there, protect Chicago, go over the voter rolls.

I heard this early today, and while I suppose it is cheerleading, it is still nice to repeat--------> Trump said often--------> We are going to win, and win, and win. In fact you are going to win so much, you are going to get tired of winning! After the last 2 days.......he may be correct.......and guess what.....today is WINsday! OMG, please Mr President, give us a one day break, we are tired of winning to much!

So the orange fool is first up to bat, and you already think he has won. I think you are a little premature in your judgement.

Why?

Your fear; refreshing.....

Silly child. Trump does scare me, but I have no fear of that idiot being able to prove widespread voter fraud.
You democrats will not survive this.....

They won't find any of any consequence and the poor RWnuts around here will have to claim they did anyway.

It'll be another Benghazi.

Why?

So the orange fool is first up to bat, and you already think he has won. I think you are a little premature in your judgement.

I don't get it Bull, really! Are you telling this board that if the investigation into Illinois or California.....or any other state for that matter, finds massive amounts of voter fraud, Trump somehow wins by protecting American citizens voting franchise? How is it just Trump? Is it not all of America, including the Democrats?

You really have to explain the lefts position, because we don't understand it-)

Their worst nightmare and they'll fight it like the rabid dogs they are.
Worst nightmare? :lol:

Study after study has proven that the US does not have a voter fraud issue.

Of course, the results of Trump's massive "investigation" won't matter - he'll just lie about it like he lies about everything else.

Remember his investigation into Obama's birth certificate? :lmao:

The guy is a joke. A thin-skinned man-boy who only made it to the Whitehouse because Americans are growing more and more stupid by the hour.

The Leftists and the MSM kept saying that President Trump should put his money where his mouth is about this, so he has.

If the Leftists insist that dead people don't vote and that illegal aliens don't vote and that people don't vote in multiple precincts up to ten times, well then, they should have nothing to be afraid of with President Trump ordering this investigation should they?

Right? Hmmmm :smoke:

Why?

I don't get it Bull, really! Are you telling this board that if the investigation into Illinois or California.....or any other state for that matter, finds massive amounts of voter fraud, Trump somehow wins by protecting American citizens voting franchise? How is it just Trump? Is it not all of America, including the Democrats?

You really have to explain the lefts position, because we don't understand it-)

Obviously, you don't. Get a grownup to explain what I said if you don't understand.

I want it done on the Pubs too, and Russia. I know Devos was behind getting the votes for Trump in mi, or the voter counters made an error.:rolleyes:

Jackson who Trump adores wanted to do away with the EC , I think we should. Clinton won the pop vote same as Gore won.
You are chasing ghosts....So much fraud in Detroit and WI during the recounts that would have dwarfed Franken Fraud it was shut down.

Out of 4.9 million votes in Mi , Trump didn't win with 10700, not statistical. Gore also lost due to voter fraud in FL. his opponent was the brother of the Gov of the state. hanging Chads , right!!
But how many of those votes were from Detroit or Dearborn????

Hardly a place for Republicans to cheat, but Democrat fraud was rampant....

That's why they wouldn't even attempt recounts there....

Every hear of Macomb country a country that went for Trump and recently had the hugest turnout for the ACA rally wanting to keep it.

Bannon is registered in 2 states, Republicans are masters at voter fraud.

Trump is going to do it, it will be fraud ,like his taxes. He did not win the maj vote.

It was the Republicans who shut down the recounts in Michigan. They had hundreds of lawyers in suits taking exception to everything and not allowing votes to stand, and there was no fraud.

There was no voter fraud, but there was election fraud. The emails which were released, and false narratives which flowed from them. The strong evidence that the RNC was similarly hacked, although no emails were leaked, even though the RNC was actively trying to stop Trump, or at least control him, throughout the primary season and after his nomination. Bet those emails would have been fun to read.

It was the Republicans who shut down the recounts in Michigan. They had hundreds of lawyers in suits taking exception to everything and not allowing votes to stand, and there was no fraud.

There was no voter fraud, but there was election fraud. The emails which were released, and false narratives which flowed from them. The strong evidence that the RNC was similarly hacked, although no emails were leaked, even though the RNC was actively trying to stop Trump, or at least control him, throughout the primary season and after his nomination. Bet those emails would have been fun to read.
No, it wasn't....:lol:

C3Cnb3qVcAAN2P3.jpg

You beat me to it.......I started a thread just a little bit ago....the democrats are fools....he has manuevered them into demanding he investigat their voter fraud operations......the morons...

They should first arrest bob craemer and scott foval...the guys on video admitting that they organized massive voter fraud operations for the hilary campaign and the democrat national committee...that should be where they start....

Their worst nightmare and they'll fight it like the rabid dogs they are.
Worst nightmare? :lol:

Study after study has proven that the US does not have a voter fraud issue.

Of course, the results of Trump's massive "investigation" won't matter - he'll just lie about it like he lies about everything else.

Remember his investigation into Obama's birth certificate? :lmao:

The guy is a joke. A thin-skinned man-boy who only made it to the Whitehouse because Americans are growing more and more stupid by the hour.
You mean like your settled science studies saying MMGW is real? :lol:

Forum List

Back