Trump to Reince Priebus: You're Fired!...Trump to General John Kelly: You're Hired as Chief of Staff

Gloves are off...Reince is fired. May God have mercy on the Liberals &John McCain/Susan Collins/Lisa Murkowski, because Trump won’t!
Reince was no liberal. He was a total ass kisser, but he couldn't stop the leaks.

He's a RINO.

He is the former head of the republican party. What's more likely the leader of the RNC isn't Republican or those that think he is a rino?

Let's face it. The republican party isn't a Conservative party.

The progressives aren't the rinos. We are.

And I'm fine with that. Let's start a brand new party

Trump's draining the GOP establishment swamp in his own administration :laugh:. I'm betting Sessions is next to go. We should start a pool.

What happened to Trump hiring the best people?

None of your business really your side lost, just sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking okay while Trump cleans up Obama's mess.

It funny that you don't have any clue how ridiculous your post is on #failureFriday.

When I need your opinion I'll have a 5th grader give you one okay.

You melt down too easily.

Are you high? Link to this fantasy meltdown you speak of? Did you see it watching cartoons?

Trump's draining the GOP establishment swamp in his own administration :laugh:. I'm betting Sessions is next to go. We should start a pool.

None of your business really your side lost, just sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking okay while Trump cleans up Obama's mess.

Based on the number of people Trump has fired from his own administration,. Trump is spending most of his time cleaning up his own mess.

Based on the number of people Trump has fired from his own administration,. Trump is spending most of his time cleaning up his own mess.

Shouldn't you be out organizing for Hillary 2020? :laugh:

I disagree. It's taken him some time to figure out who is who. He's going to nail this down and when he does? DC is going to be turned upside down.

I can't imagine how this might effect Priebus's willingness to testify when he is subpoenaed. Trump naming another Yes Man to take his place probably won't help Trump as much as he thinks it will.

I disagree. It's taken him some time to figure out who is who. He's going to nail this down and when he does? DC is going to be turned upside down.

Trump is jettisoning the disloyal establishment leakers. I think his new communications director is a freaking retard but its time for the leakers to go.

So much for the earlier claims that Trump knew anything about hiring the best people.

And each time, right before firing them, Trump had the highest confidence in them.

The New York Times: Get a Digital Subscription

thank you Anthony The Mooch Scaramucci for firing Traitorous Reince!

DF2cul2WsAgDrvH.jpg

images
What an awesome cluster fuck!

Great news. He'll be perfect for the job. Reince was part of the swamp. Hopefully the Trumpenfuhrer will now appoint former Louisiana House Representative David Duke as Secretary of Homeland Security. He's got experience going after illegals as far back.As the late 70's. His patriotism is unwavering!

images

images

Twitter

Oh by the way, loved the pics of David Puke keeping tabs on Louisiana's border watching for dangerous immigrants from .... Arkansas.
Post the pics because Duke was going after illegal immigrants in the pics I posted.

How many did he get?

Go to his website and email him for your answer. Don't be bashful.

Great news. He'll be perfect for the job. Reince was part of the swamp. Hopefully the Trumpenfuhrer will now appoint former Louisiana House Representative David Duke as Secretary of Homeland Security. He's got experience going after illegals as far back.As the late 70's. His patriotism is unwavering!

images

images

Twitter

Oh by the way, loved the pics of David Puke keeping tabs on Louisiana's border watching for dangerous immigrants from .... Arkansas.
Post the pics because Duke was going after illegal immigrants in the pics I posted.

How many did he get?

Because just so you know I have no idea who you're even talking about. I know nothing about white supremacists. Also I have a bad earpiece, and my mic doesn't work. And three million illegals voted and they had blood coming out of their wherevers and they're getting bad ratings. Sad.

Go to his website and email him for your answer. Don't be bashful.

It uh ISN'T MY CLAIM, now is it, Sparkly Bits?

Forum List

Back