Trump to win in Iowa

I know right, damn shame I lost all my guns that qualify in a boating accident on the Mississippi river this past summer.

Oh, and I also live in a county that voted to make ourselves a "sanctuary county" against over reaching gun laws from Springfield

You still have to show a state-issued card to even purchase ammunition. :laughing0301:

you are so much fun., I am living in your head rent free!

Thanks for the entertainment this morning

Umm, it's the other way round, pussy. You with the wall of emoji's and the desperate flight to Panama to live out your pathetic life.

Enjoy!

Unless you buy it in Mo or Ohio while visiting family.
Yup, you bleat about "authoritarianism", but it's YOUR people who are doing it!

Son, you can't fix stupid. Maybe you should just stop beating your head against that wall.

You're stupid. Learn to live with it.

It is not my people. Show me a law passed by a Libertarian that is authoritarian in nature.
Sure it is. A vote for a libertarian is a vote thrown away. But we all know you are a dyed in the wool progressive. Virtually every post reeks of it.

Unless you buy it in Mo or Ohio while visiting family.

America is on the cusp of regaining our position of being the greatest country in the world, and you're running away to Panama.

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you, son?

America is on the cusp of regaining our position of being the greatest country in the world, and you're running away to Panama.

He's a moron who can't afford to live here.

That and He's a pussy!

No it is not, we are on the down hill slide from our peak. Each passing year we lose freedoms and rights and nobody cares because the powers that be have us fighting each other over shit like beer and movies.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but we will never be what we were, we will never have the freedom we once did. We no longer even are given the choice to vote for people who believe in freedom by the two parties.

It does not matter who wins in Nov, the country will lose just like it has lost ever election this century.

That so many people cannot see this is just part of the reason we are leaving.

No it is not, we are on the down hill slide from our peak. Each passing year we lose freedoms and rights and nobody cares because the powers that be have us fighting each other over shit like beer and movies.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but we will never be what we were, we will never have the freedom we once did. We no longer even are given the choice to vote for people who believe in freedom by the two parties.

It does not matter who wins in Nov, the country will lose just like it has lost ever election this century.

Yup. You progressives have been pushing for it for a long time. Now little pussy you is running away instead of fighting against them.

Which are all Republicans. You are a slave to the Duopoly and the worst part is you are fucking happy about it.
Yeah, they rebelled against the ESTABLISHMENT RINO'S, and are fighting for Americans.

That's why you are fleeing.

You can't stand the thought of a free USA.

Yeah, they rebelled against the ESTABLISHMENT RINO'S, and are fighting for Americans.

That's why you are fleeing.

You can't stand the thought of a free USA.

America gets less free with each election and you are and those like you are the reason why.

MAGA is not about freedom, it is about control. But that is what people like you want, you want the Govt to make everyone think and act just like you and to keep all the non-white people from being too close to you.

Well personally, I think you're going to wake up some day and realize just how much freedom you had here.

Moving to some Central American country just sounds like a dumb move to me. Can you even vote in their elections?

Well personally, I think you're going to wake up some day and realize just how much freedom you had here.

I know how much freedom I used to have here, and it is less than I do now and it will be less next year no matter who wins.

Moving to some Central American country just sounds like a dumb move to me.

If it does not work out, we will move somewhere else. My "dream" retirement is to be a nomad, and not staying in one place. Even in Panama we plan to try different regions every few years.

There are somewhere in the neighborhood of 150,000 ex-pats living in Panama from all over the world. We have spoken to ones from the US, Canada, Spain, New Zealand and a few other places. When we go there next month we are meeting a few that we have been talking with as well as meeting with the VSO in Panama City.

I know how much freedom I used to have here, and it is less than I do now and it will be less next year no matter who wins.

If it does not work out, we will move somewhere else. My "dream" retirement is to be a nomad, and not staying in one place. Even in Panama we plan to try different regions every few years.

There are somewhere in the neighborhood of 150,000 ex-pats living in Panama from all over the world. We have spoken to ones from the US, Canada, Spain, New Zealand and a few other places. When we go there next month we are meeting a few that we have been talking with as well as meeting with the VSO in Panama City.

Wait a minute....this was your wife's idea, right? You let her talk you into this, right? :laughing0301:

My wife talked me into getting a mule once. That sonofabitch tried to kill me every time I fed him. :eek-52:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back