Trump to win in Iowa

I proved I had more cash on hand in my safe than you had in your bank accounts, pussy.

You have never posted an actual picture of you with anything.

I posted one with 40k in it addressed to you.

Remember that, pussy?

Go ahead little one. Post up a picture of your nickels.

You have a vivid imagination that is for sure

Its comedy gold everytime you post here. We are all laughing at you.

glad it is a mutual thing.

I am still laughing over you thinking the POTUS hand selects every single Fed Govt employee

probably true, I do not keep cash in my basement. Cash is so 1980s.

Yeah, it's hard to have cash when you ain't got none. That's why you must flee to Panama. You can afford to live in a third world country. But not here.

That and you love lording it over brown people.

Makes you feel all superior.

Now toddle off, pussy.

Yeah, it's hard to have cash when you ain't got none.

That makes no sense at all. you are a loser that keeps all they own in their basement so they can roll around it in and tell themselves how rich they are.

That's why you must flee to Panama. You can afford to live in a third world country. But not here.

I live here just fine, do not need for anything and cannot think of a thing I really want that I do not have. We chose Panama mostly due to people of the country as well as the wide range of Ex-pats living there from all over the world. The large number of US Veterans living there is just a bonus.

That and you love lording it over brown people.

Makes you feel all superior.

Here you go again projecting your views on to other people

That makes no sense at all. you are a loser that keeps all they own in their basement so they can roll around it in and tell themselves how rich they are.

I live here just fine, do not need for anything and cannot think of a thing I really want that I do not have. We chose Panama mostly due to people of the country as well as the wide range of Ex-pats living there from all over the world. The large number of US Veterans living there is just a bonus.

You should move to Singapore but you probably couldn't afford to live there.

You live in a state that makes you register modern sporting rifles and magazines with over 10 rounds with the state police.

And you're moving to a country that won't even allow you to bring any guns with you.

:laughing0301:

Yeah no, I am moving from here in part due to the every increasing authoritarian nature of our Govt, I am not going to move somewhere 10 times worse in that area.

Yup, I am a loser with more cash on hand than all of your accounts put together.

And that doesn't include my business account, my personal checking account, my savings account, my Schwab account, or my Merrill Lynch account.

Yup, my daughter is off to one of the top 5 universities in the world, while you slink off to poor Panama, where you can feel all superior to the brown people you think you are better than.

All on your measly retirement, eking out your miserly existence.

But hey, have fun in Panama. My daughter and I leave for Zurich in a few months to get her set up.

Then I am going to the Nurburgring for some fast driving. Then a quick stop in Paris to pick up the wife and we come back here.

You live in a state that makes you register modern sporting rifles and magazines with over 10 rounds with the state police.

:laughing0301:

I know right, damn shame I lost all my guns that qualify in a boating accident on the Mississippi river this past summer.

Oh, and I also live in a county that voted to make ourselves a "sanctuary county" against over reaching gun laws from Springfield

Yeah no, I am moving from here in part due to the every increasing authoritarian nature of our Govt, I am not going to move somewhere 10 times worse in that area.

Sure you are, pussy. You can't afford to live in the USA thanks to the idiot policies you espouse.

Singapore is a wonderful country with almost no crime and a good standard of living.

Sure you are, pussy. You can't afford to live in the USA thanks to the idiot policies you espouse.

you are so much fun., I am living in your head rent free!

Thanks for the entertainment this morning

I love Singapore! Been a Raffles Club member for ages! Singapore Air is my absolute favorite airline!

The F1 race there is fun too.

Forum List

Back