Trump to win in Iowa

Thanks for proving you are a pussy. You will not even stand up for your own words.

This was far too easy.

Me the pussy? YOU are the pissant coward who is running away!

"This isn't the country I was born in so I am taking my ball and leaving while the time is right"!

Get your chickenshit ass to panama, you whiney twat!

yes. you are a pussy you will not even take a simple wager based upon your own words.

Not running away. But I can see how a pussy like you would mistake it for that.

Yeah, you are running away. You admit in your post to that other progressive pussy.

ALL of you progressive pussies are all alike.

Now piss off, child.

Yeah, you are running away. You admit in your post

why do you always lie.

But that aside, did you find your balls yet and are ready to take the wager? It is a win/win for you since you know you are right.

Why are you so afraid to take it?

why do you always lie.

But that aside, did you find your balls yet and are ready to take the wager? It is a win/win for you since you know you are right.

Why are you so afraid to take it?

"I'm leaving for Panama because this isn't the country I was raised in! Baaaa baaaaa baaaa."

Now to me that sounds like you are the pussy.

"I'm leaving for Panama because this isn't the country I was raised in! Baaaa baaaaa baaaa."

Now to me that sounds like you are the pussy.

So, all the conservatives leaving states like NY and Cali and Illinois are pussies for leaving those states?

So, all the conservatives leaving states like NY and Cali and Illinois are pussies for leaving those states?

Nice try moving the goal posts, pussy.

They AIN'T LEAVING THE COUNTRY!

YOU are.

Now run along, kid.

Nice try moving the goal posts, pussy.

They AIN'T LEAVING THE COUNTRY!

YOU are.

Now run along, kid.

Yet, they are doing the same thing I am, they are moving due to not liking the direction their state is going.

I am just taking it one step further, but the reasons behind it is the same.

Why does it freak you out so very much people would want to leave this country, it is a big world out there and you are missing it all by hiding in your basement 24/7.

Yet, they are doing the same thing I am, they are moving due to not liking the direction their state is going.

I am just taking it one step further, but the reasons behind it is the same.

Why does it freak you out so very much people would want to leave this country, it is a big world out there and you are missing it all by hiding in your basement 24/7.

They aren't leaving the country, pussy.

YOU are.

and the very thought of that just scares the living shit out of you.

Not everyone is a xenophobic coward like you.

You could never scare me retard. My daughter just got accepted to ETH Zurich, so it's hard to be xenophobic when my wife is French, my daughter is going to university in Switzerland, we own a flat in Paris, and I have worked all over the world.

But run along to Panama, pussy. You're so poor you have to flee to a third world country to afford to live.

Sad.

My daughter just got accepted to ETH Zurich, so it's hard to be xenophobic when my wife is French, my daughter is going to university in Switzerland, we own a flat in Paris, and I have worked all over the world.

congratulations-cool-story-bro.gif

Ahhhh, poor gulper. You lose again. How many nickels can you rub together today?

Must I crush you again?

You making up stories on here does not make me a loser, it makes you one.

You always get these things backwards.

You making up stories on here does not make me a loser, it makes you one.

You always get these things backwards.

I proved I had more cash on hand in my safe than you had in your bank accounts, pussy.

You have never posted an actual picture of you with anything.

I posted one with 40k in it addressed to you.

Remember that, pussy?

Go ahead little one. Post up a picture of your nickels.

Forum List

Back