Trump Told Russians That Firing Nut Job Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Source: New York Times
WASHINGTON President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved great pressure on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.

"I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job", Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. "I faced great pressure because of Russia. Thats taken off. Mr. Trump added, Im not under investigation."

The conversation, during a May 10 meeting the day after he fired Mr. Comey reinforces the notion that Mr. Trump dismissed him primarily because of the bureaus investigation into possible collusion between his campaign and Russian operatives. Mr. Trump said as much in one televised interview, but the White House has offered changing justifications for the firing.

The White House document that contained Mr. Trumps comments was based on notes taken from inside the Oval Office and has been circulated as the official account of the meeting. One official read quotations to The Times, and a second official confirmed the broad outlines of the discussion.

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html

What a retard Trump is to admit to his crime.

Last edited:
WASHINGTON President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved great pressure on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.

"I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job", Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. "I faced great pressure because of Russia. Thats taken off. Mr. Trump added, Im not under investigation."

The conversation, during a May 10 meeting the day after he fired Mr. Comey reinforces the notion that Mr. Trump dismissed him primarily because of the bureaus investigation into possible collusion between his campaign and Russian operatives. Mr. Trump said as much in one televised interview, but the White House has offered changing justifications for the firing.

The White House document that contained Mr. Trumps comments was based on notes taken from inside the Oval Office and has been circulated as the official account of the meeting. One official read quotations to The Times, and a second official confirmed the broad outlines of the discussion.

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html

What a retarded Trump is.
one day y'all will have a named source.

seriously - it used to be if you got a quote, you verify it.

now all they want is a quote of someone SAYING trump said something and they report on the person who said it, not if it's real or not.

kinda some jacked up mombo shit.

polly want a liar...polly want a liar...bwak - trump sucks...bwak...trump sucks... :)

Trump Told Russians Firing Comey Relieved ‘Pressure’
May 19, 2017

President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the FBI Director James Comey had relieved “great pressure” on him, the New York Times reports.

Said Trump: “I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job. I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

He added: “I’m not under investigation.”

“The conversation, during a May 10 meeting — the day after he fired Mr. Comey — reinforces the notion that Mr. Trump dismissed him primarily because of the bureau’s investigation into possible collusion between his campaign and Russian operatives.”

When you get a copy of this document, I'd like to read it. That and the elusive Comey memo.

Trump Told Russians Firing Comey Relieved ‘Pressure’
May 19, 2017

President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the FBI Director James Comey had relieved “great pressure” on him, the New York Times reports.

Said Trump: “I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job. I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

He added: “I’m not under investigation.”

“The conversation, during a May 10 meeting — the day after he fired Mr. Comey — reinforces the notion that Mr. Trump dismissed him primarily because of the bureau’s investigation into possible collusion between his campaign and Russian operatives.”

Said Obama: "The Martians are coming!! The Martians are coming!!"
Count on the ny times or wapo to invent the best stuff.
Don't you just hate legit news organizations like those two? Of course you do, you live in the alt-right universe.

Got a copy of this document or the Comey menu?

Of course you don't... you fools are so gullible.

This Trump Russia shit is just way too funny...
Wonder how many fuck ups Trump is gonna have on this trip.

Thank you! I just came back from a walk and saw it on MSNBC. Unbelievable!

What a retarded? Lol

Irony

The #Resist movement just emailed everyone telling them they are a revolution against this gov't, admitting they are a treasounous coup.
Hello Justice Dept where are you? Where's the investigation of treason, and special counsel? No words from the Dems on why they support treason and have continually violated the rights of our voters and our democracy.
Resist in asmitting their crime against the nation had a nerve to claim Trump and his administration was attacking our
democracy when it's them who are doing it and deflecting and displacing blame like they do on everything else. Amazing how everytime they attack the administration they always expose themselves as the ones they hate and are talking about.

Justice Dept, where are you, this is more important then the Witch Hunt these treasonous claimed revolutionaries (terrorist) have you wasting time on as part of their tactic & false charges.
FALSE CHARGES ARE ILLEGAL, BRINGING THEM UP TO DISTRACT THE DEPT=OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, BEING DONE FOR POLITICAL REVENGE AS STRATEGY TO DISTRACT FROM CRIMES THE DEMS COMMITTED IN METHODS THEY USED IN VIOLATION OF MANY LAWS IS ESPIONAGE AND HIGH TREASON.

Thank you! I just came back from a walk and saw it on MSNBC. Unbelievable!
Actually, it is totally believable.

Trump was merely giving a report to his masters. And then happened to give away top secret material supplied by Israel. They did tell him not to share it, but he thought they didn't want it shared with Muslims, not Russians.

Forum List

Back