Trump: Tweets that Robert Jefress is a " wonderful man"

yep , USA is still a FREE Country for awhile until these lefties like 'you know WHO' really get control . Until then though its still a FREE Country and here is Reverend Jeffress debates some 'gay' guy on the Oregon Bakers that are being FORCED by USA government to bake a cake for some 'gays' P.P. and Paparegio . --- ---

why are Christian pastors fighting? they must both know that our business laws require service providers to provide services equally.

---------------------------------------------------------------- LAWS change Lysis !!

Catholicism resembles nothing of what the real Christians believed. I agree with him. Abstinence for Priests, Christmas, Easter and on and on, so he is right, but most of today’s Christian religions are that way. I don’t think Jeffress is a good Christian as far as that goes.
------------------------------------------------------- OPINIONS , OPINIONS , Everyone is entitled to their opinion and i think that you would agree with that in this case Papa .

When you get yourself elected President of the United States, your private opinions should remain private and only be expressed when they do not alienate segments of the populace that you are supposed to represent. He knows what he signed on for, or should.

What kind of nonsense is this? Everyone has the right to hold and express whatever opinions he will, on whatever matters he finds of interest. Being elected to public office does not remove this right.
As President of the United States of America, his obligation to convey a sense that he is the president of all Americans and to do so with the dignity and decorum befitting of his office out weighs his right to spout off with whatever the voices in his head are telling him at any given time.
Would you feel better if Trump expressed that he enjoyed butt sex as you do for the sake of inclusivity? Would that make him more dignified in your estimation.
Moron!
----------------------------------------------- i gotta go look but Did you start this thread P.P. ?? [aw haw] Looks to me like yer taking it in the azz in this thread eh P.P. ??:afro:

yeah , looks like P.P. started this suicidal type thread , nice going P.P..

Fucking dim witted LWNJ's!!

Of course he is anti-faggot. He's a christian! DUH!!

Pretend he is an Allah Monkey that hates America, that should make it OK for you LWNJ freaks.

:rofl:

A person who is an "anti-faggot" cannot be a "Christian" simultaneously. These two viewpoints are exact opposites.
Spoken like a faggot.

A person can be Christian and find faggorty appalling. Hate the sin, not the sinner.

At what age did you first realize you were a fag?

Last edited:

Catholicism resembles nothing of what the real Christians believed. I agree with him. Abstinence for Priests, Christmas, Easter and on and on, so he is right, but most of today’s Christian religions are that way. I don’t think Jeffress is a good Christian as far as that goes.
------------------------------------------------------- OPINIONS , OPINIONS , Everyone is entitled to their opinion and i think that you would agree with that in this case Papa .

I agree, what I disagree with is that one side is super critical of the opposing view, while let their side get away with whatever. Obama said some terribly divisive comments when campaigning and while President. Obama had Wright as his mentor and were told that it meant nothing. Obama was friends with Ayers and that was fine, now we are all supposed to be critical of who Trump associates with? Everything Trump says or does gets a huge negative spin and what I think will happen is by election time the middle voters will get tired of the BS and re-elect Trump. The extreme left, like the extreme right push voters away from them, not towards them.

You are digging up stuff from almost a year ago? When did Trump express any private opinion on this topic?

Did you get this from a gay action newsletter telling you to post it?
What in the name of the Goddess are you talking about? Trump tweeted that just yesterday. As for what Jeffress said, what does it matter when it's from....do you think that he has changed? And you can see where I got it from by following the links.
-------------------------------------------- Mornin P.P. , President Trump can politely express his opinion about Jeffress or anything else , its his RIGHT . Alienation of certain segments of society is simply the Gravy P.P. .
OK, let's say that he has the right. That does not make it right. My point is that he praised a loathsome bigot which tell me all that I need to know about Trump, and those who defend him.

I’m not familiar with Jeffress nor does it sound like I need to. My only question is were you this upset with Obama’s connection with Rev. Wright, a man Obama claimed was his mentor and associated with the man for 20 plus years.

It seems that a lot of people get outraged when the other side does wrong and then excuse away when their side is in the same boat.
Obama denounced the controversial comments soon after they became known and even devoted a speech to the issue. Do you think that Trump will??

Jeremiah Wright controversy - Wikipedia

The Jeremiah Wright controversy gained national attention in the United States, in March 2008 when ABC News, after reviewing dozens of U.S. Presidential candidate Barack Obama's pastor Jeremiah Wright's sermons,[1] excerpted parts which were subject to intense media scrutiny.[2][3] Wright is a retired senior pastor of Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago and former pastor of President Obama.[4] Obama denounced the statements in question, but critics continued to press the issue of his relationship with Wright. In response to this, he gave a speech titled "A More Perfect Union", in which he sought to place Wright's comments in a historical and sociological context.

Obama dealt with the issue like an adult and like a President. Trump no only won't, be he is incapable of doingso

A More Perfect Union (speech) - Wikipedia

Obama addressed the subjects of racial tensions, white privilege, and race and inequality in the United States, discussing black "anger", white "resentment", and other issues as he sought to explain and contextualize Wright's controversial comments.[3] His speech closed with a plea to move beyond America's "racial stalemate" and address shared social problems.

Odd that it took him 20 years to say what he should have aid all along.

Do you know what "CYA" means?

Oh, I forgot! Gays would never do that so you are probably unfamiliar.

It means "Cover Your Ass!"

Rev. Jeffress is a Preacher , some like him and some don't . Hs is a Baptist and probably has Old Style Baptist style point of view . I think that he leads a very big Church in Dallas Texas . I see him once in awhile on FOX tv talk shows Papa !!
The people who like him are morons and bigots

Jeffress has also called Islam and Mormonism heresies "from the pit of hell," suggested that the Catholic church was led astray by Satan, accused Obama of "paving the way" for the Antichrist and spread false statistics about the prevalence of HIV among gays, who he said live a "miserable" and "filthy" lifestyle.

In recent years, Jeffress has frequently denounced Islam, calling it an "evil religion" that "promotes pedophilia" because the Prophet Muhammed married a 9-year-old girl. (Many modern Muslim scholars disagree about her age.) The pastor has also said that Mormons, Muslims and Hindus "worship a false god."

Pastor Robert Jeffress preached to Trump - CNNPolitics

So?

It is America. You are free to do and believe as you wish.

Why do you hate freedom so much? Are you incapable of handling the responsibility to govern your own affairs?

When you get yourself elected President of the United States, your private opinions should remain private and only be expressed when they do not alienate segments of the populace that you are supposed to represent. He knows what he signed on for, or should.

What kind of nonsense is this? Everyone has the right to hold and express whatever opinions he will, on whatever matters he finds of interest. Being elected to public office does not remove this right.
As President of the United States of America, his obligation to convey a sense that he is the president of all Americans and to do so with the dignity and decorum befitting of his office out weighs his right to spout off with whatever the voices in his head are telling him at any given time.

Where is that written?

I am so sorry that you have unrealistic expectations.

Jeffress is a common piece of trash who is dedicated to bringing down the Christian faith and making a complete mockery of it. Why this guy who fancies himself POTUS supports him speaks volumes about what our so-called "POTUS" is. They are both pigs.
Someone rated this as "funny." I guess it is a person who likes to live in a cheap way and worship scum. I cannot do anything for such a person. Let him wallow with pigs like trump and jeffress/

Now you are up to three ratings of "funny"!

Rev. Jeffress is a Preacher , some like him and some don't . Hs is a Baptist and probably has Old Style Baptist style point of view . I think that he leads a very big Church in Dallas Texas . I see him once in awhile on FOX tv talk shows Papa !!

Jeffress has also called Islam and Mormonism heresies "from the pit of hell," suggested that the Catholic church was led astray by Satan, accused Obama of "paving the way" for the Antichrist and spread false statistics about the prevalence of HIV among gays, who he said live a "miserable" and "filthy" lifestyle.

In recent years, Jeffress has frequently denounced Islam, calling it an "evil religion" that "promotes pedophilia" because the Prophet Muhammed married a 9-year-old girl. (Many modern Muslim scholars disagree about her age.) The pastor has also said that Mormons, Muslims and Hindus "worship a false god."

So?

Why do you hate freedom so much? Are you incapable of handling the responsibility to govern your own affairs?
I hate freedom? What the fuck does that mean.? That sounds like some Ron Paul libertarian bull shit. What is freedom? How do I hate it?

Where is that written?

It is common fucking sense that all reasonable people would agree with . Obviously you are not one of them

So?

I hate freedom? What the fuck does that mean.? That sounds like some Ron Paul libertarian bull shit. What is freedom? How do I hate it?

The guy Trump is worshiping would destroy freedom for millions of people within the LBGT and for society at large. BUT YET the fucking idiot you just replied to thinks we're the destroyers of freedom? I am laughing.

The guy Trump is worshiping would destroy freedom for millions of people within the LBGT and for society at large. BUT YET the fucking idiot you just replied to thinks we're the destroyers of freedom? I am laughing.

Decent people don't care for the “freedom” that you think faggots and trannies and other subhuman sex perverts ought to have.

So?

You are disrespecting his beliefs. You apparently hate the fact that he is free to say and do as he pleases. You may not like it, but you still must accept his right to say anything he wants.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it! - Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Where is that written?

It is common fucking sense that all reasonable people would agree with . Obviously you are not one of them

If it was only common sense, you would not be gay.

Forum List

Back