Trump vows to appoint Supreme Court Justices Who Will Investigate Hillary's Emails

You'd have to be a complete moron to vote for this KKKlown.
Ditto for you for voting for the KKKiller.
Are you saying Hillary Clinton killed someone? If so, give me proof of that.
Get real, dood. Every liberal in America covers for the Clinton Crime Syndicate.

Is that for real? I hate to believe it and will hold out hope that the dumbing of America isn't totally complete.

Get real, dood. Every liberal in America covers for the Clinton Crime Syndicate.
So, in other words, you have no proof. You are just a liar.

You've got to look at this from Hoss' perspective. He's been trained to think that accusations ARE evidence. That if he can imagine a claim and the claim feels true....that it is true. Not that it actually happened, but more it doesn't matter if it actually happened.

So from Hoss' perspective he's not lying. He's sharing his emotions. And to him, emotions are evidence.

Show me the proof she didn't.

See what I mean, VOR. This is how conservatives think. Anything they can make up is true if it feels true.

They don't need evidence to back it. YOU need evidence to refute their imagination.

And the GOP wonders how they got a Trump.

You've got to look at this from Hoss' perspective. He's been trained to think that accusations ARE evidence. That if he can imagine a claim and the claim feels true....that it is true. Not that it actually happened, but more it doesn't matter if it actually happened.

So from Hoss' perspective he's not lying. He's sharing his emotions. And to him, emotions are evidence.
memes_that_are_both_funny_and_insulting_at_the_same_time_640_01.jpg

I will agree that Trump is being made to look stupid recently on many of these Cable News shows. He is on so often (daily), saying so much? Answer all their Gibberish questions. At times, he appears a bit foolish. Mistakes are bound to happen. Slow down, get control. Stand up, walk out. Don't answer nonsense. Don't bother. Don't waste time on those with agenda.

I said long ago, don't go into the trap. Stay off Anderson Cooper or NBC or Morning Joe. It is so bad Meghan Kelly has been out to get him since day 1. Why play into their hands. He don't need them. They need HIM.

Show us the proof that you're not a serial killer.

I can't. How did you guess?

memes_that_are_both_funny_and_insulting_at_the_same_time_640_01.jpg

Look at your profile picture! I guarantee if there were zombies, your old, fat ass wouldn't last a day. What a joke you inbreds are.

I can't. How did you guess?

Let's be honest. You're not smart enough to kill one person and get away with it, nevermind multiple people.

I will agree that Trump is being made to look stupid recently on many of these Cable News shows. He is on so often (daily), saying so much? Answer all their Gibberish questions. At times, he appears a bit foolish. Mistakes are bound to happen. Slow down, get control. Stand up, walk out. Don't answer nonsense. Don't bother. Don't waste time on those with agenda.

I said long ago, don't go into the trap. Stay off Anderson Cooper or NBC or Morning Joe. It is so bad Meghan Kelly has been out to get him since day 1. Why play into their hands. He don't need them. They need HIM.

Trap? They asked him what sort of justice he would appoint to the US Supreme Court. That is a pretty basic and obvious question, since the GOP is refusing to have hearings on Obama's nominee. This was not a trap at all. I was a perfectly valid question.

Forum List

Back