Trump vows to appoint Supreme Court Justices Who Will Investigate Hillary's Emails

So, in other words, you have no proof. You are just a liar.
Show me the proof she didn't.

Show us the proof that you're not a serial killer.
I can't. How did you guess?

Let's be honest. You're not smart enough to kill one person and get away with it, nevermind multiple people.
Neither is Hillary, she relies on the stupidity of her supporters like yourself.

that's hysterical coming from you.

want to talk about the educational and social demographic of Hillary supporters vs trump supporters?

Let's be honest. You're not smart enough to kill one person and get away with it, nevermind multiple people.
Neither is Hillary, she relies on the stupidity of her supporters like yourself.

want to talk about the educational and social demographic of Hillary supporters vs trump supporters?

Well, coming from the attorney who thinks slander is a crime.. well, whatthefuckever.

Well, coming from the attorney who thinks slander is a crime.. well, whatthefuckever.

not what I said, lying loon.

and you talk about integrity? you might want to start by not lying.

:thup:

someone needs to tell him that isn't what the court does. he seems confused.

Maybe he can prosecute people for slander Jillie Billie?

:)

poor insane soggy.....

maybe they should prosecute you for compulsive lying and stupidity?

it's ok... we know you're angry and resentful that you're a failure.

Whatever.. you're a fraud and a liar.

Whatever.. you're a fraud and a liar.

project much, loser?

Where would the freaking left be without Media Matters and their minions nit-picking republican sound bites? Even low information lefties have to be aware that Trump was responding to Hillary's statements.

So, in other words, you have no proof. You are just a liar.

To do what?

Where would the freaking left be without Media Matters and their minions nit-picking republican sound bites? Even low information lefties have to be aware that Trump was responding to Hillary's statements.
Nit picking? Like "rapists" nit picking? Or "kill the gays" nit picking?

To do what?
To believe her.

Interesting as stating he would appoint judges that would investigate anything at all would be completely asinine.

I, however, do not see that statement at all.

You'd have to be a complete moron to vote for this KKKlown.

The REAL morons and promoters of crime and sleaze are the "people" who are willing to go any lengths to cover up the wrong doings of their favorite candidates.

Hillary KKKlinton is the REAL clown here, who sucking up to blacks with phony Southern accents and using plantation "English".
Hows that indictment coming along?

You'd have to be a complete moron to vote for this KKKlown.

The REAL morons and promoters of crime and sleaze are the "people" who are willing to go any lengths to cover up the wrong doings of their favorite candidates.

Hillary KKKlinton is the REAL clown here, who sucking up to blacks with phony Southern accents and using plantation "English".
Hows that indictment coming along?
Jes' fine. FBI is about to wrap it up. Then there's still Benghazi to clear up.

Forum List

Back