Trump vs. DeSantis

DeSANTIS: Indicting Trump is wrong.

TRUMP: DeSanctimonious is a fag groomer!

What a train wreck the modern GOP is.
The train wreck is on the left... the left is falling apart.... everything anti Trump and too woke is dying..... and we have front row seats....

Do you have a link to this, other than a left-wing kook conspiracy theory site?
Translation. Any site that says otherwise is a left wing kook site.

If Rachel Madow stole Ivanka's diary and then later on the daily beast posted a page that described daddy Trump molesting Ivanka...would you believe it? Yes or no?

You are whacked... you should try a kids message board...
Batshit Donald's first try at smearing DeSantis apparently wasn't salacious enough:

Ron will probably find out about this sometime in the future when he’s unfairly and illegally attacked by a woman (or possibly a man!) with false accusations.

So he took it down, edited it, and then reposted with a big old handful of mud:

Ron DeSanctimonious will probably find out about FALSE ACCUSATIONS & FAKE STORIES sometime in the future, as he gets older, wiser, and better known, when he’s unfairly and illegally attacked by a woman, even classmates that are “underage” (or possibly a man!). I’m sure he will want to fight these misfits just like I do!

Batshit Donald is saying "Ron DeSanctimonous" might one day be blackmailed by one of the underaged boys he slept with.

What a class act the modern GOP is!

Hack trump or hack trump lite. Doesn't look like the Republican will field a decent candidate for 2024. I do hope Joe moves on from Kamala, but we might be stuck with both of them, because trumpists can't move on from yesterday.
You've got to be kidding....Why should ANYONE listen to you or Synth?

The GOP is in shambles. You can follow the battle for the GOP primary, to see who Biden is going to slay in the '24 election, if it makes you feel better.

Either one will kick Joe Biden's wrinkled ass....

200w.gif

I don't know a lot about the Florida Governor but I'm calling bullshit... lying will not help you....

EXCLUSIVE: Ron DeSantis partied with underage girls at drinking party while teaching at a Georgia school

FCiyi3EVUAI1MN7

“That’s not Ron is it?” Trump wrote sarcastically on his social media site. “He would never do such a thing.”

The 45th president later shared the same photo along with a post that denounced DeSantis as “pretty gross” for “cuddling” with the teenage female students, one of whom is holding a brown bottle.

Forum List

Back